Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I've Been Friendzoned!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Friendzoned!!! (1548 Views)

Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / Its Like I've Been Friendzoned By My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Friendzoned!!! by SirL0neWolf(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
I met this girl late last year and I like her but I've always had this bad luck of rushing any girl I like and it doesn't work out. I decided to take it slow with this girl to make her feel free with me and comfortable first. I took my time, calls, messages, thoughtgul prayers..no new month that i wont send her a happy new month message and we could chat for hours and I won't make a single romantic comment. My plan was to let her know I liked her without even saying it but it backfired. I started suspecting I was in the friend zone when she would always say gist me..gist me gist me..whenever we talked but then she asked me if there was any girl I liked and I stylishly described her thinking she would understand but she didn't.
She also got so free with me that she hit me playfully on the back or shoulder..now there's nothing wrong but it always feel like a brotherly gesture.
Now the case have gotten worse..just yesterday she called me babes..imagine babes..she now throws all these 'hun' 'dear' so carelessly like she were talking to a sibling or a fellow girl.
People please I need your help..slow and steady is not winning the race anymore..and I feel like the Ambassador for friend zone right now..what's worse there's anoda nigga in the picture and I've dulled the matter too much that she now even ask me my opinion about the dude.
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by generalbush(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

Abeg I just join Nl today..e never even reach one hour..no use bashing pursue me..I need your help
Lol... cheesy

Cry for help!!
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
You worked your way into the friendzone
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Welcome bro wink

4 Likes

Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by IamAirforce1: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Zivaharry(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tell her ur mind.......
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oh she's asking for your opinion about another dude? Nigga just move the _fuck on already. undecided

©YBR
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by ITbomb(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Asking opinion about another guy?
Maybe she is already tired of waiting for you and wants to make you jealous and tell her your mind.
Do something

1 Like

Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Can't you see her as a sister the same way she's seeing you as a brother?. Must you date her?.

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by edimolu(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yea u were so slippery....just forget she existed nd move on cos there aint anyway to deactivate friendzone nt unless u hit the cookie jar......try meeting other beauties..u wouldnt know wah u missin until u meet em...i hope u dont fvck up on d next
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Lawless101(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
So how may i be of help? Help u tell d gal u love ha' or teach u aw to play along?
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by edimolu(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
Can't you see her as a sister the same way she's seeing you as a brother?. Must you date her?.
Mayb niggur's got a lotta sisters already grin
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
Hian...see wahala

©YBR
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by PaARAaH(f): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ask her out already if she's really that comfortable with u
Secondly there may be no guy in the picture maybe she jes wan see how u fit react or if you'll get jealous I think she may like you too just waitin on u to say the words

1 Like

Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Alphamale2017(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
this op is funny . you are complaining whereas you are in the right position without knowing .

if she even sometimes ask you about the guy it means u have worked ur way into her head .

you are in a position where with time you will steadily be hitting the punna without actually bearing the loads of been in a relationship .

do u know why a male friend can last 10 years with a girl and yet she and her lover can not last up to 3 years ?

its because of less commitment and responsibility unlike when u two are in a relationship .

the knob is in ur hands .
u are in subtle control of everything from this ur present position .

at the end of the day , u may even hit the punna more than the other guy while actually carrying lesser responsibility than the other guy.

there is nothing , I repeat . nothing that guy will enjoy from that girl that u can not enjoy from this ur position . and u end up bearing less responsibility .

the fact she tells u about that guy sums it up. u are in subtle control . it all depends on how u play ur card.

but if u want to upgrade and become the main boyfriend, u can also do that . but why upgrade when u can still enjoy everything from this subtle position without carrying any relationship wahala it all depends on how u play ur card and how long u can bide ur time . waiting for the loophole and the right time to strike.

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by SirL0neWolf(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
ITbomb:
Asking opinion about another guy?
Maybe she is already tired of waiting for you and wants to make you jealous and tell her your mind.
Do something

I didn't want things to get awkward but it seems I now have no choice.
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Hian...see wahala

©YBR
Which wahala?.
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by SirL0neWolf(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:

The kind of thoughts I have about her..sister can not work i really like this girl
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by SirL0neWolf(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Alphamale2017:
this op is funny . you are complaining whereas you are in the right position without knowing .

if she even sometimes ask you about the guy it means u have worked ur way into her head .

you are in a position where with time you will steadily be hitting the punna without actually bearing the loads of been in a relationship .

do u know why a male friend can last 10 years with a girl and yet she and her lover can not last up to 3 years ?

its because of less commitment and responsibility unlike when u two are in a relationship .

the knob is in ur hands .
u are in subtle control of everything from this ur present position .

at the end of the day , u may even hit the punna more than the other guy while actually carrying lesser responsibility than the other guy.

there is nothing , I repeat . nothing that guy will enjoy from that girl that u can not enjoy from this ur position . and u end up bearing less responsibility .

the fact she tells u about that guy sums it up. u are in subtle control . it all depends on how u play ur card.

but if u want to upgrade and become the main boyfriend, u can also do that . but why upgrade when u can still enjoy everything from this subtle position without carrying any relationship wahala it all depends on how u play ur card and how long u can bide ur time . waiting for the loophole and the right time to strike.

Bad guy wink
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Alphamale2017(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

Bad guy wink
lol . me way be the next pope cheesy
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Keketu(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
SirL0neWolf:
This is a cry for help. I met this girl late last year and I really like her but I've always had this bad luck of rushing any girl I like and it doesn't work out. I decided to take it slow with this girl to make her feel free with me and comfortable first. I took my time, calls, messages, thoughtgul prayers..no new month that i wont send her a happy new month message and we could chat for hours and I won't make a single romantic comment. My plan was to let her know I liked her without even saying it but it backfired. I started suspecting I was in the friend zone when she would always say gist me..gist me gist me..whenever we talked but then she asked me if there was any girl I liked and I stylishly described her thinking she would understand but she didn't.
She also got so free with me that she hit me playfully on the back or shoulder..now there's nothing wrong but it always feel like a brotherly gesture.
Now the case have gotten worse..just yesterday she called me babes..imagine babes..she now throws all these 'hun' 'dear' so carelessly like she were talking to a sibling or a fellow girl.
People please I need your help..slow and steady is not winning the race anymore..and I feel like the Ambassador for friend zone right now..what's worse there's anoda nigga in the picture and I've dulled the matter too much that she now even ask me my opinion about the dude.

Abeg I just join Nl today..e never even reach one hour..no use bashing pursue me..I need your help
babes, gist me ... tallllqaaaaaa! *spits*
i always advice mature men to not love to this point why they will be in friend zone. undecided smh
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Stevengerd(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Op. Na You Do Ursef. U Knw Wetin Deh Ur Mind Toward Her, U No Tok... Same Thing Happened To Me Sumtimes Last Year.... Make I Stop Here.
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
edimolu:
lol dis one weak megrin

1 Like

Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
edimolu:
lol dis one weak megrin

1 Like

Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
friends zone is a kul place wit less responsibility, u enjoy d mutual benefit without spending mch#congratulations brogrin
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Move on with your life and don't be stagnant because she didn't give u a chance...
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by itzmoni(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
haha...Dat kin tin
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by Cool23(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Friend zone her back do me I do you man no go vex
Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by biz2get(m): 1:23am On Apr 19, 2017
I think Rather...

YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THE FRIENDZONE.

What I Recommend. for you now is

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

In 3 ways.

1. Dont do what a friend would do. (Increase Your Courage)

2. Flirt With Every Girl you meet. Even Guys..

3. Be Mysterious

If after you do all these and your still considered as a friend LET HER GO

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:05am On Apr 19, 2017
Bro, I hate to break it to you but you just mistakenly bought yourself a thousand acres of space in Frienzone-notopia.

And seems like you are the biggest occupant

You shot yourself where you stated you always call or talk to her without dropping a hint you like her or want a relationship.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Friendzoned!!! by GeniusDavid(m): 6:44am On Apr 19, 2017
We've all been there before! grin
The signs are not that bad, I mean normally those are green light signs. You just need to let her crave for you, it should now be the other way round. Be Scarce, Be Flirty, Be Romantic, Be "Dirty", Touch her back grin , Be a bit commanding "like you're her boyfriend" or you could take the easy way out.

GO LOOK FOR ANOTHER GIRL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover / PHOTO : Kim Zolciak Poses Topless In The Sea After Renewing Vows With Husband Kr / Pls Why Are Nairaland Girls So Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.