Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (49938 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by omolorlarh: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2017
mayoor15:
You sha want to cast me
we are waiting
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by ChopBellefull(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
No i haven't, cause i toast any girl that comes my way as long as i like her.. Kpata kpata she ll say NO
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by poweredcom(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2017
goingape1:
90% of girls you admired have been bang by one idiot!

if you know this dark truth! you care less about naija gals.

I de always tell young cat upcoming homies to don't take girls serious unless dem hold bar to make her happy at least they will earn small respect even if the gal cheats

but if you are broke don't expected true love from dem they are evil its just like a reflex they are born with it and many can't help it or amend it

how many young gal can reason for themselves and reason wit their fellow boyfriends on how the future will bring even business ideas in case marriage time comes

dem fada

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by phawwaz(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2017
ColtPython:
Thankfully I wasn't as bold as I am now today 15 years ago. If not, I for don give my neighbour belle since then... She was so into me. She even told me she loves me while we were in a romantic mood and all I could say was "me too" as fear no gree me say "I love you" back. grin
this is so me for one babe that came to my area for gce last year
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by mrsuperswag(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2017
Most times when i see a lady that is my type, and im almost talking to her, then i remember that i dont have the resources for a relationship and cant afford a gf at the moment so i resist the urge. Because chasing needs money in all angles if you look at it well.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Addicted2Women: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Don't be a slave to money. The love of money is the root of all evil...

Anybody can have money. But falling in love especially with the right person is something money can't buy.

I've tasted the best of both worlds. Money is nothing.

Shut up

Anybody can have money ??
Money is the root of all evil ??

Were you born on the highway because that's where most accidents do happen

Broke boy
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by MrOdyssey(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2017
teelaw4life:
Nah...haven't regretted not telling a girl how i feel, but I definitely have regrets about voicing out how i feel about them.

Same here bro. When you grow up with these go-getter mentality you seem to make a lot of mistakes and pill up regrets. there are so many girls i regret ever opening up on my feelings to and dat cost me my self esteem and ego but i have learnt my lesson. never to open up to a girl on my feelings until after a good sex session. that way u eliminate the possibility of getting a negative reply.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Memories cry

One of the downsides of being introverted cry
like yo shit affected my love life a lot,remember one time i met a girl we connected right from the first second she talked to me i fell in love with her already but then i never eventhought abt getting her number coz i was goin to c her for the next three days,i was reluctant i said i was going to ask for her number on the third day but on that faithful day i did'nt c her again since then i've been lukin for her everywhere even on facebook,and the most painful part z she is as introverted and outspoken as me when necessary,the chemistry we had on the first day we talked was just bliss,on the second day she was talking to her friends and when she saw me she left her friends to come hangout with me,and we sat althrough and talked at length i was just so open to her as she was to me,but my introverted side bleeped me up,and from that day onward my broda i've been collecting contacts like MTN
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2017
shocked
Yormit442:
sure,u were with the lady for just few weeks.My own case is so funny I was unable to express my feeling to a level mate through out my stay in the University 100l -500l
No way!!!
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
bjhaid:
Real Niggas don't have feelings grin grin
nah men i don't agree with you,i have a friend who is a fuvk boy for life,but when the nigga met the girl with the keys to his heart,she was nice gentle and shit buh nigga could'nt just muster the courage,it took him a whole year to say something
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
walex25:

Mine was 4 years. since the very first time i met her at the beginning of my program, i kept making plans how to go about telling her about my feelings, though she was a level ahead of me.

I did summoned the courage to tell her after 3 years with a long epistle text via Whatsapp during her final semester. She gave me the usual 'forming' attitude that shes so engrossed in her project. The worst part was, Whenever i see her around in school, liver keep failing me and i couldn't muster that courage to followup on my quest, i guess it was because i over think the whole wooing process.

That was how i watched her disappear into thin air without properly communicating my feelings.
I'm dead bruv ,your liver kept failing you?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
MindSeducer:
Oh Oh.. Bro is it too late? Ever Tried Reaching Out Again? You Never Know �

grin
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
omolorlarh:
Oga talk to her jare so you can be relieved. That's the best.
lol. It is more complicated than you could imagine. trust me
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by ncoolsome(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
thickminaj:
I'm gud n u?

wonderful...jst sent a mail request..
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by teelaw4life(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
MrOdyssey:

Same here bro. When you grow up with these go-getter mentality you seem to make a lot of mistakes and pill up regrets. there are so many girls i regret ever opening up on my feelings to and dat cost me my self esteem and ego but i have learnt my lesson. never to open up to a girl on my feelings until after a good sex session. that way u eliminate the possibility of getting a negative reply.

I tell you bro. I see most of them chasing after and dying for guys who're hardcore players and i laugh. The positive thing is that their rejection strengthened my mental core. It's changed my orientation and approach towards ladies. While serving, enough of em gave me signals but i just wasn't interested anymore. Trust me, you don't want the baggage that comes with relationships. Many of em aare simply looking for a place to dump drama.
As it is, it'll take a really special lady to get me to think about marriage because I've decided that I'll take the baby-mama route.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by drey69(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mine is kuku @murnyca on I.G. Met her twice but i felt she's too beautiful for me to approach. She got married last month.

MONICA OSAY... If only i could turn the tides of time
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by yinkarh187(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
DanXplore:

Yap. lol grin
haha i swear u just told d story of my life. I mean the exact way
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Flashh: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
micxwell:

You didn't get the spelling of her moniker correctly sef. Inanna RUN......... grin grin cheesy
Hehe! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Pylony(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

na which level be your own brother?
gringrin where you shy or scared?
All of the Above
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Pylony:
All of the Above
Loooooool... hope Sey you don change small o... abi na still the same way you dey?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Pylony(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Loooooool...
hope Sey you don change small o... abi na still the same way you dey?
Hmmm! am coping sha, i just hate noise and noisy ppl don't like being seated in crowd chaii expecialy weddings and that time you're expected to dance during praise and worship in Church, na that time i dey sit down my thing.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Pylony:
Hmmm! am coping sha, i just hate noise and noisy ppl don't like being seated in crowd chaii expecialy weddings and that time you're expected to dance during praise and worship in Church, na that time i dey sit down my thing.
Then you're just like me, the difference is... I'm never afraid to approach anyone. just give it a trial... approach her... she won't kill yougrin
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by fastgyal(f): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Mypeople2:
Babe please next time speak up.A lady is keeping malice with me for not "understanding" the feelings she had for me.But she did not tell me at that period when I was in her state.Now I have left that state and she doesn't want to speak to me again ....abi when we guys like una, we nor dey talk? Ladies abeg make una open Una mouths yarn
hahaha. okay
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by macanthony25(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2017
Inanna:
She mustn't say yes. Most of the times, about 80% of the times, she might not like you back. The goal is to not end up wondering what could have happened if you had summoned enough courage to talk to her in the first place. At least you'd know you'd have tried. And a few times, the girl might just be interested in you.
You people should not get me wrong oh, I'm not saying you'd see a girl that you may like and the first thing you'd do is to go and confess your love for her. No girl will even gree for you. Just talk to her, be friendly, make her your acquaintance, then friend, and then after a while, if you notice that you're both compatible and that she's into you, drop the bomb on her. Wooing a girl is an art, you don't just rush things wink

Noted, but I like wooing them on social media so that by the time we meet, there won't be much to say grin grin
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Pylony(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Then you're just like me, the difference is... I'm never afraid to approach anyone. just give it a trial... approach her... she won't kill yougrin

True i'll not be killed for that, but i fear any rejection that may result, it pains like a bee sting to the heart. It gets me thinking if am not gud looking enough. undecided
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Pylony:

True i'll not be killed for that, but i fear any rejection that may result, it pains like a bee sting to the heart. It gets me thinking if am not gud looking enough. undecided
lol, don't feel that way bro...
let me give you a tip... feel this way *People reject what's too good for them to handle* this will make you feel better...
unless you no wan marry

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Pylony(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol, don't feel that way bro...
let me give you a tip... feel this way *People reject what's too good for them to handle* this will make you feel better...
unless you no wan marry
Hmmm! Believe me, if were Catholic i for just join Seminary my thing to become a Prist, and save my self the stress of getting into a relationship, heartbreaks associated with it and pains we see in Marriages every day jare. angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Ups01(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
huntila:

Matured Guys Won't think that way

True.

Two Girls Like Me, and they show it and i understand.

I don't call them cheap; I treat them with respect.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Ups01(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
There are stages to telling a girl you like her.

1. Try to get close. If she's repel-ant, just fvcking move on.
2. Be Her Friend.
3. Talk Talk Talk Talk and compliment her.
4. Drop the Bomb.

For me i think it's wrong for guys to just walk up to a girl and Say "will you be my girlfriend?" without a background story or history.

Inana i admire your self esteem kiss
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by kingjames03: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
there was dis girl I love yrs back while in secondary school 2014, but wasn't bold enough to tell her, I'll call her, buy her recharge card e.t.c we finally meet once social media in 2014 in buy den tinx fall in place I later date dis girl. but we're not together anymore but she's now one of my best female friend with no string attached
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by samijay8(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mine was in 2012 and she's a friend. I loved her so much but just had some stupid breakup and I said I'm having no gfs, I wish I never think that. I love her and its even affecting me after having another gfs after then. None was like her and always end up leaving them. Fortunately I met her 4 days ago after 3 years. She's even more beautiful than then, gotta see her next 3 days again, Just thinking maybe I could correct it and she wants me

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) / Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.