Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (49934 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by YelloweWest: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Angy55:

So pathetic. The girl when break your heart no try at all.
She really damage him
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by YelloweWest: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Most of the guys commenting have never fallen deep in love.

When they eventually do they fall the hardest.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by ERICCJ5(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by ariklawani(f): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2017
EfccBoss:
this ur write up sha cry
English Na ur papa language abi.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Kokaine(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2017
25thJOE:
Sometimes it's better to be silent , keep our pride and avoid rejection. I had a crush on this girl since last year , and I was shy to talk to her so I admired from afar. Later I discovered she didn't like my type, so I wasn't her taste for an ideal guy.
If I had gone ahead to tell her my true feelings, I would have received an hot slap from her and become a center of gossip.
if a girl slaps you because you approached her for a romantic relationship, you have every right to......

well, let me leave that part for our barristers in the house to complete because i dont know

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by mjizzie(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:
i still regret not sleeping with some ladies when i had the chance..it was too obvious they wanted it..but i was trying not to be forward and i was forming good boy,funniest part..those ladies regret it as well when we talk..damn!!!till now am still in pain..LOL.but they are still on my to do list if they are not MARRIED by the time we meet again,but am smashing even if they have a BF.LOL..i have learnt never to be slow..once the lady is flashing the green light..am going with full speed.no dulling..omo ti gboro!!!
Bro , I'm with you on this..I had d same experience Even one the girls started calling me names because i didnt respond to her advances simply because i was forming good boy. Broda but know because of those experience I dont even wait for any girls advances b4 i say I Do

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by fastgyal(f): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2017
sinistermind:

I won't mind wooing you right now
okay na
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by fastgyal(f): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

Yea, I really feel for you ladies on this. I know it definitely hurts.
yea, sad truth.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by macanthony25(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
My advise to guys, if you like any girl, no matter how out of your league you think she is, TELL her! If you think she's too hot or too cool for you, please tell her still. You can't just tell, She might like you back. Even if she looks so mean and unapproachable, she might be the nicest person ever if you go talk to her. Even if she doesn't like you in that way, at least you were able to air your feelings to her. A big load off your chest and you won't spend the rest of eternity wondering what could have been. Lol.

Like one foolish guy that I might just have a crush on and I KNOW he likes me back because he's always staring at me . I just don't know why the goat hasn't yet gathered the courage to approach me. I might not look like the nicest person, but it doesn't matter, just a simple hello and he'd discover I'm the nicest person to talk to. He might just be missing a great opportunity...

Introverts like me, would see this as a trap. What if she says no, or friendzoned you? Those are the questions that will be popping up in your head. So you rather leave it at casual friends level to avoid stories that touch the heart

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by fastgyal(f): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Reiyvinn:

That freaking beautiful picture over there was uploaded on my birthday so I deserve a gift from you for that!
awwwn... okay.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by fastgyal(f): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Originalsly:
Really?... and all along I thought such ladies were bold... independent.... husband snatchers...ehmmm... go getters ... don't care a rat's toe nail what people think or will say. ..never thought them to be cheap or desperate. Feel free to chase me...I'm very chasable!@ topic...express what feelings?... that's when the woman hold you hostage!
that's funny
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by sisisioge: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Okay naaa

I like your sobriquet wink I hope you look like the original Pocahontas. I totally adore her cheesy
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by fastgyal(f): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yea thats what i meant when i talked about a lady giving u the green light..the thing is..most guys would not want to be forward and some when the lady is flashing the RED light they would take it for GREEN and be embarassed in the process and i guess then i was pretty young and i was a gentleman and all that..but as a grown man now i can figure when a lady is GREEN the light and i can flash back..and i dont think that makes the lady cheap..i just think she want what i want or we both want the same thing and thats to smash smash and smash
good.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Pylony:
Guy introvert got category oo. grin
na which level be your own brother? gringrin where you shy or scared?

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by fastgyal(f): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2017
elmas:

Take Tomtom dear
Sweetheart I could clear your sore throat
oh. thank you!
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by iamHighDee(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Lol yeah that's true but you could have still told her. You'd be surprised by how good it might have worked out

Stevengerd:
I Came Home From School, Last Year June To Be Precise, As A Guy I No Fit Stay At Home. So I Decided To Learn Something New So I Enrolled At a Computer Institute In My Area To Add To What I Have On Ground.

There Is This Pretty Damsel, Very Neat At The School, I Didnt Notice Her When I Started, Bt As The Program Was Going We Started Talking. She Told Me About Herself, Her School/ Course [ Imo State Uni, Medical Lab Tech]. We Exchange Numbers, We Started Talking.

So On This Particular Day On A Friday, After The Whole Lectures We Talked For Length. I Was About Telling Her I Have Feeling For Her, When She Me Told Me She'll Going Back To Imo State On Sunday Since The Strike Has Been Called Off, That She Only Came To See Her Aunty... When I Heard All She Said, Kon See As I Dey "Sweat".

Tears Nearly Commot From My Eyes, I Just Manup Life Goes On. Moral: If You Have Feelings For Anyone. Speak Out Don't Let Anything Hold You Down.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2017
She mustn't say yes. Most of the times, about 80% of the times, she might not like you back. The goal is to not end up wondering what could have happened if you had summoned enough courage to talk to her in the first place. At least you'd know you'd have tried. And a few times, the girl might just be interested in you.
You people should not get me wrong oh, I'm not saying you'd see a girl that you may like and the first thing you'd do is to go and confess your love for her. No girl will even gree for you. Just talk to her, be friendly, make her your acquaintance, then friend, and then after a while, if you notice that you're both compatible and that she's into you, drop the bomb on her. Wooing a girl is an art, you don't just rush things wink

macanthony25:

Introverts like me, would see this as a trap. What if she says no, or friendzoned you? That are the questions that will be popping up in your head. So you rather leave it at casual friends level to avoid stories that touch the heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by sisisioge: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
My advise to guys, if you like any girl, no matter how out of your league you think she is, TELL her! If you think she's too hot or too cool for you, please tell her still. You can't just tell, She might like you back. Even if she looks so mean and unapproachable, she might be the nicest person ever if you go talk to her. Even if she doesn't like you in that way, at least you were able to air your feelings to her. A big load off your chest and you won't spend the rest of eternity wondering what could have been. Lol.

Like one foolish guy that I might just have a crush on and I KNOW he likes me back because he's always staring at me . I just don't know why the goat hasn't yet gathered the courage to approach me. I might not look like the nicest person, but it doesn't matter, just a simple hello and he'd discover I'm the nicest person to talk to. He might just be missing a great opportunity...

Awwww...pls help him. Say the hello first.

This sheet happened to me sometime ago. It was an event I co-planned. Dude kept looking at me. Eventually, I said hello but he practically ran away embarassed I swearit, I was shocked.

He was looking at me again, he didn't know my side eyes could see him, I suddenly jammed eyes with him and said hello...he just ran away grin grin I would have loved to chat a bit with him o, he was so cute I think. Painfully shy dude.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by vicben27(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2017
only but a few! if am truely creazy about a lady i simply let her know! if she as a boyfrnd sorry for am. i'm definatly collect her frm me! thatz hw we used to roll. am retired nw! team stickin to one bae
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Iamemma(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
Of course it's not a taboo, like I said, I find it admirable. But it's something I just CAN'T do!!! End of story

Ïn my SS2 a girl bared her mind to me,because she kneW I was so,so,so into her,but was just too shy around her. My being wobble at her presence, I become dumb before her majesty. Trust me ten years later,she's still the girl I spent some of the best moments of my life with. So darling you can do it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by robotix: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2017
fastgyal:
Not just guys, even I as a lady. Let me be sincere, there are guys I admire and silently wished to be wooed by them.Most times I try to initiate the conversation. its just a pity that when ladies make the move first, they're tagged as being cheap or desperate.
lol... most of you will turn down the guy quickly. I once opened up to a girl and she turned me down even though the guy she was dating had no plans for her and she even complained to me at that time.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2017
TinaAnita:

What a bad temper! Why are you so pained and temperamental? Jeez! Did you lose a contract, job, money or something? Your reaction was uncalled for. Go drink some cold water and go to sleep, you will be fine bruh.

Pained?

About what?

I only made some analysis because you told the Op to go to bed when he concluded he had feelings for a girl he barely knows.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Lool that's so cute grin He actually ran??! ;DThis one is also shy, I think. He keeps stealing glances and looks away quickly whenever I catch his eyes. I don't know if I look like a serial killer or what. undecided
sisisioge:

Awwww...pls help him. Say the hello first.

This sheet happened to me sometime ago. It was an event I co-planned. Dude kept looking at me. Eventually, I said hello but he practically ran away embarassed I swearit, I was shocked.

He was looking at me again, he didn't know my side eyes could see him, I suddenly jammed eyes with him and said hello...he just ran away grin grin I would have loved to chat a bit with him o, he was so cute I think. Painfully shy dude.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
Don't judge me by my harsh comments here. I just get irritated by bullshit easily and I'm always forced to make truthful albeit acerbic posts. I'm not as caustic as I appear to be.

I will just assume I understood your big grammar...

Make I no fall my hand.

Have a nice day Miss/Mrs.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by KelvinC1(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Addicted2Women:

No, I don't regret not expressing my feelings or decisions i make when it comes to women, sometimes it turns out to be tragedy/misfortune avarted

Last time i checked there are millions of other good and hard working girls left i can choose from

I only regret business or investment decisions

There are millions of good girls to choose from but there are no businesses or in vestments to choose from when you miss one

wow what a superb talk..
I live in Jos I like your mentality from this piece

I wonna be a friend..

WhatsApp chat?

+2348038036200
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2017
I gather courage and asked her out, she no gree me for like 1 year, she's just postponed me till we finished pre degree and entered main campus. I just moved on to other girls, we remain good pal till date sha.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Albert0011(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Tank God this post jux came up,thr is this damsel i hav being eyeing since.we hav knw each other quiet well now,i luv her so much but i dnt truely knw if she has any atom of feelins 4 me.She always cums 2 my place nd even enta's my room but dnt knw if she is tryin 2 friendzone me...my greatest fear nw is dat wat if she's gonna reject me once i pour out my feelins 2 her.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by ColtPython(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Thankfully I wasn't as bold as I am now today 15 years ago. If not, I for don give my neighbour belle since then... She was so into me. She even told me she loves me while we were in a romantic mood and all I could say was "me too" as fear no gree me say "I love you" back. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Abee79(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:

Best comment so far . . .

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by ColtPython(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Albert0011:
Tank God this post jux came up,thr is this damsel i hav being eyeing since.we hav knw each other quiet well now,i luv her so much but i dnt truely knw if she has any atom of feelins 4 me.She always cums 2 my place nd even enta's my room but dnt knw if she is tryin 2 friendzone me...my greatest fear nw is dat wat if she's gonna reject me once i pour out my feelins 2 her.

Being rejected is better than not taking a chance at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by yinkarh187(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2017
DanXplore:
very well. My secondary school crush. I was just too timid, gosh!

This girl rejected most of the guys that came to her but for some reasons, i felt some kind of strong vibes oscillating periodically between us. whenever we catch glances, she just smiles...i mean, i could see the glow that resulted from the involuntry expansion of her facial muscles and the dilation of the surrounding blood vessels. Towards graduation, she told me with what appears to me utmost sincerity that she hoped to see me again but the guy typing this post was just to timid and dumb to see through this green light that was greener than the Nigerian flag!

It didnt end after grad. She called me twice and i never returned the call not because i was a snub, but because i was a complete Raj Koothrapali when it comes to this lady. I wished i could cut open my brain at such instances and introduce electric sparks to jump start my cerebullum because the region responsible for speech just freezes without warning. I am a natural introvert, but this lady's aura made me atleast 10 times as much introverted as i already was. aswear she made me worse. As i am typing this, i am also scratching my head in regret. It is 10years now and she is a medical doctor, rounding up nysc this year. It was difficult for the person i see in my mirror to get this lady off his mind. Damn it! love could be a terrible thing
lemme guess you're in engineering?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by robotix: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2017
25thJOE:
Sometimes it's better to be silent , keep our pride and avoid rejection. I had a crush on this girl since last year , and I was shy to talk to her so I admired from afar. Later I discovered she didn't like my type, so I wasn't her taste for an ideal guy.
If I had gone ahead to tell her my true feelings, I would have received an hot slap from her and become a center of gossip.
[size=25pt]GBAM[/size] I have been looking for someone with a similar experience. I rarely approach girls, especially when I like one. I take my time. Well because I delayed on during NYSC, she got hooked with another corper within a week at our PPA. It appear things went sour between them after over 7 months, then she even complained to me and all along I hid my feelings.

One day, I opened up to her when she led me on by saying I should marry her. Same girl withdrew when I opened up. Apparently, she didn't like my type even though the guy she dated during out NYSC treated her like trash....

I later regretted opening up to her... It is not every girl that you see have a feeling for that you should open up to. Like in this my case, it is best to bury things for good and save yourself the whole shitload

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.