Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (129451 Views)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by fm4real2k6(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
ezana1:
Of course there's a scientific explanation to this...the lady didn't take it at a better position
Doggy coitus is divided into two:
*lower collection point and higher collection point
If the lady got the mans manliness at a lower collection point there is a chance for vaginimus innuendo
LADIES PLS ALWAYS ADVICE YOUR PARTNER TO TARGET HIGHER COLLECTION POINT

Dr thalam

Ori e ti da ru!
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
alezzy13:

i see

Bros .. let's not argue much .. we can solve this as gentlemen that we are...

I know a man who has equipped his wife with this type of juju, we can approach him secretly offer to pay him some good amount of money,talk to him about why we actually want to do such thing , then you sleep with his wife and let's see if it's pe.nis captivitus or juju Just for confirmations

Are you in ? Or anyone can volunteer

There is no harm ...
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

These, too are presumptive

Manifestions of the supernatural need no proving especially here in Nigeria.

There is a saying which implies that when an advance phenomenon, introduced into a primitive society, is so advanced that there is no logical explanation for it within the available scientific framework, then people resort to calling such Magic.

But, ultimately how this surprises me, is the certainty with which charms like this are made in my own ancestral area too. And the accuracy of its workings as well as the fidelity of every specifics given to the client.

The odds are just unbeatable that it would be mere coincidences and speculations but they beat it everytime.

stop glorifying the devil and making him powerful than he really is
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Thank you for your response. However your assumptions and theory of fear as a factor is diametrically opposed to what science tells us hence is VERY invalid.

1."It's believed this phenomena may be caused by contractions of a woman's muscles during orgasm" It is the woman's nunu that clamps the penis.

2."This is extremely rare in humans (last documented case about 70 years ago) and usually lasts only a few minutes" All the cases seen in Africa lasted hours

I have scoured through medical journals on this issue and cannot find anywhere anxiety is mentioned as a culprit. Anxiety actually causes erectile dysfunction which makes penetration difficult.

2.the. Fact that it was documented 70years ago doesn't change the fact that it still existed but wasn't documented before that 70 years
1.that a woman has a very small and tight vagina is a very strong factor but there are some cases that the reason the vagina traps the penis for hours because the man uses force borne out of fear to pull out and the more he tries to pull out the worse it becomes.its like a woman suffering from vaginismus (,I hope you know fear and discomfort are the major reason for vaginismus) and if a man does not deal with the fear his partner is having vaginismus will still be present, so it's the same thing with what you call magun,if both partners don't calm down and pull out without fear and anxiety, that's how they'll stick together till Jesus comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

It is funny how majority on here don't understand my post. Below is my initial post to the OP who called on atheists;

Is it so hard to figure

Well to answer your question;

It does, problem is, you don't get to see it reported. The version we have out mostly is that of cheaters.

I understand this question perfectly, but it would be better to revert to my original post above to find the answer to this. Interestingly, we live in a world dominated and controlled by men; it is okay for a man to cheat but not okay for a woman to do same. In Africa, a man laces his wife with a charm, the moment he suspects foul play, and the desired result is mostly tailored to fall under either of these:
a. Penis captivus: just as the case we have.
b. Magun: a situation which would see that the man somersaults seven times before giving up the ghost.
c. Magun: unlike the above, this would cause the man to remain thirsty and demand water till he dies.

That it is not in the media does not mean it never happened. I have been upclose with one before, and that was two decades ago. And yes, it was between two unmarried folks.

This is wrong. However, it is high among married, cheating women.

Stop misinforming people. Penis captivus has no business with how one rush sex. Every information you provided above is false. Basically, it happens when vaginal spasm occurs. Do not mistake vaginismus for Penis captivus. There is thin line differentiating both.
clown grin

What's the difference between vaginismus and penis captivus
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
clown grin

What's the difference between vaginismus and penis captivus
I really don't indulge shallow folks. Most of you there are pretty daft. Take to Google, now, please?
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

I really don't indulge shallow folks. Most of you there are pretty daft. Take to Google, now, please?
another jester parading himself as a professor of sex matters grin
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Firstcitizen: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:

(I hope you know fear and discomfort are the major reason for vaginismus)

Please can you reference any medical journal or empirical research results where you extracted this theory. Many thanks
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Please can you reference any medical journal or empirical research results where you extracted this theory. Many thanks
source;

Relayed personal Experience from close relations, sex therapists and experience wink
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Firstcitizen: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
source;

Relayed personal Experience from close relations, sex therapists and experience wink

I cannot imagine that I was taking you serious initially. You quote scientific theories and destroy everything by quoting the above as source. So you and your close relatives have been experiencing Pen.is captivus.......smh.

It is genetic then and runs in your genes or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Firstcitizen:

I cannot imagine that I was taking you serious initially. You quote scientific theories and destroy everything by quoting the above as source. So you and your close relatives have been experiencing Pen.is captivus.......smh.

It is genetic then and runs in your genes or what do you think?
I said discussions from the above wink
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by D1official: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
alezzy13:

i see
U actually see nothing sir, other than foolishness.
Many hv actually tried to suggest y Africa remains under developed, nd I must tell u that one of our major problems in Africa is "inferiority complex".
Where every average man tries to mimic nd belief the whites in everything they say or do without thinking.
This is Africa nd many have attested to this as juju(spiritual stuff), bt the gullible ones will always argue otherwise, even after I nd oda people hv not just supported bt hv shared there experiences,yet they will debunk it with there foolish logical reasoning.
The last time I saw this case, the man involved had his Tommy nd almost his chest glued to the lady. That the elders had to wrap both of them on a mat Co's he couldn't even raise his head.
I bet he will come bck here to tell me Dat,that one is called "Body captivitus" nd dat it has bn recorded to occur before in Paris 1472.
Mttchhhwwww. Raw spiritual ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by stagamagadasca(f): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
pinnket:
Imagine this grown man pounding his friend's wife from behind. What a shame and a disregard/betrayal of friendship.

Part of the reasons why I still don't keep friends tho...
if u Dnt keep friends and get married to a LovePeddler she will still sleep with your gateman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
lefulefu:
u know i always agree wit anythin u say wink
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy lie-lie arguments had always been our lot. tongue
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy
lie-lie
arguments had always been our lot. tongue
but i am agreeing with u now na wink wink wink wink
the guy is avvery yeye man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..i dey cosign with u ooo cheesy
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by IdeyFindWife: 3:09am On Apr 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
stop glorifying the devil and making him powerful than he really is

On the contrary, no glory for ol'slewfoot 'D here
but surely you'd agree that there must be a positive counter to every antithesis
getting anyone to agree with that is a step closer to faith in itself?
is it not?
there is nothing anyone will gain from denying what you know to be real, it's living beyond and above it that counts.
hope ur less scared now? grin
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 3:15am On Apr 21, 2017
shocked
IdeyFindWife:

On the contrary, no glory for ol'slewfoot 'D here
but surely you'd agree that there must be a positive counter to every antithesis
getting anyone to agree with that is a step closer to faith in itself?
is it not?
there is nothing anyone will gain from denying what you know to be real, it's living beyond and above it that counts.
hope ur less scared now? grin
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by joe33a: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2017
Big shame imaging your best friend wife.chei
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by oyatz(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
You are very correct. That fact that they were having an illicit sex aggravated their fears, giving it spiritual interpretation.
If they had stayed there together for about an hour, enduring the pain and guilt, the vaginal muscles will relax on its own, allowing the man to put out his penis.

neocortex:
Don't be fooled, this is neither charm nor spiritual,
it is purely a medical condition called Pen.is captivus.

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by oyatz(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Where did you do your epidemiological investigation of penis captivitus to make such conclusions?
1) Its under reported.
2) Its due to an extreme form of vaginimus which is commoner among older females (marriagable age) than younger females.
3)In boyfriend-girlfriend relationship , the girls are young and every thing that makes a girl female is at its peak between 18-23 years.
4) It's fairly common among certain animals like dogs.

realpoacher:

You are a joke, science say that it is rare occurrence yet a regular occurrence in Africa. Have you asked yourself why?.. Have also asked yourself why it's always common adulterers and not fornicators (boyfriend/girlfriend relationship), or doesn't occur between husband and wife? Why does it always have to be between cheaters?.... My is simply juju what the whites call voodoo... Go figure
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by 4wardgospel: 2:14am On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by BareFacedLies(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
hardbody:

It seems to have. I have read somewhere in the dim past why it happens. Something exciting such as lightning would disentangle them. Na so i read am ooo

Where me i come from, you don't play around a married woman. Try and See.

What would happen if you do?
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by EliteEmax15(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Damn................
Even if it is voodoo or Medical sickness
It is still embarrassing......
They just disgraced themselves
Lemme sha be eating my popcorn and looking at the pictures
Omo......the woman sef get boobies

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.