Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (129401 Views)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bashnigga:
He dat goes through the back door is thief grin grin grin

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by ayusco85(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
wow

rubbish, men are scum

Even Ur dad and ur brother
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by purplekayc(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
I thought this only happened to dogs
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
platinumphotos:
Later some mumu people will say they don't believe in spiritual/terrestial powers...

You actually believe this is "spiritual/extra-terrestial"??
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
D1official:

I have actually had of a spell known as pin casting(were pins will be invoked and casted via air to penetrate into human bodies),I thought through it nd considered it one of those tales of moonlight.
Until my friend became a victim, it all started as fever, typhoid,every medical measure was taken bt the sickness still prevailed. Until one man who also is knowledgeable in d field got him notified,that it's not medical bt spiritual.
"FACT" He went to the traditionalist who specializes on that field, nd d man told him that he has over 35pins in his body, that no human being has actually survived that much, that truly God is on his side.
This man right before the eyes of my friend removed the pins from his body, as he feels his flesh nd gets to the place were the pins are, he will draw it out with his teeth.
I wasn't just informed,i was privileged to c the pins myself.
Nd he is now 100% healed,nd I believed myself.
It is obvious to you that there is sensual wisdom, medical wisdom, why actually have you found it difficult to believe that there is spiritual wisdom?.
They are not the ones that needs to be enlightened Co's they actually believe in scientific wisdom, bt u D one that need to understand that Romans 8:7 carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Ur carnal mind is what has actually kept you ND ur likes (ATHEIST) deluded,cos it totally has no place in the realm of the spirit.
Can u tell me how a man can use a plane mirror, or a pan of water as CCTV?.
Traditionalist do that a lot nd a lot of people who have bn privileged to c it can vouch for it.
SUMMARY: Spirituality is not understood it's simply believed,accepted,applied and the evidence is sure.
Advice quit D stress of looking for God(Mind)nd accept him with ur hearth and you will find him.
Accept Christ today nd b wise. 1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Thank you. Dont mind them, just because their unexposed minds can't fathom it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by RealHaute: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
wow

rubbish, men are scum

It takes two to tango, Rango. Meaning you're also scum. angry
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by fynex(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO: Another Man Gets STUCK Inside Best Friends Wife While Doing It From Back

This is the moment a man got stuck inside his best friend wife while having sex and doing it from back after her husband put curse on her genitals.
Unable to control the pain that came with their embarrassing situation, both let out loud yells that attracted the neighbours.
They cried out but only succeeded in attracting a large crowd of onlookers.
A crowd milled around the house and the two were moved outside and covered on a sheet as more and more people gathered to see the shamed lovers, still locked together and draped only in more sheets.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/04/video-another-man-gets-stuck-inside.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0qu8JNbNTg&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by iykenathan162(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
RicardozRichard:

it happens when the husband suspect the wife of infidelity . So there is a spiritual involvement the husband seek for .. this is the end result

Common in yoruba land....
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by martinnwani(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Davash222:
Wicked man, you carry your best friend wife go bed, you know even say make u do missionary style. Doggy style on top person wife Anu ofia.
I GUESS THE WOMAN NA ANGEL...I DIDN'T SEE ANY CLAIM OF RAPE IN THE STORY...BOTH PARTIES ARE EQUALLY QUILTY BABA.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by martinnwani(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
wow

rubbish, men are scum
YOU ARE VERY MYOPIC.... I PITY YOUR SPOUSE...
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Which juju undecided

Simple science grin
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by IdeyFindWife: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
dangotesmummy:

1.it doesn't happen to married people because they're not having sex with the fear of being caught. Both partners are comfortable so they don't rush but penis captivus happens when the 2partners are rushing and fearful
2.it happens to men who also sleep with other men's wives
3.it cannot happen to unmarried couples because any unmarried couple that has sex do that on agreement and no fear since both people have no commitment to anybody they just want to have fun.that includes one night stand
4.it happens both ways

These, too are presumptive

Manifestions of the supernatural need no proving especially here in Nigeria.

There is a saying which implies that when an advance phenomenon, introduced into a primitive society, is so advanced that there is no logical explanation for it within the available scientific framework, then people resort to calling such Magic.

But, ultimately how this surprises me, is the certainty with which charms like this are made in my own ancestral area too. And the accuracy of its workings as well as the fidelity of every specifics given to the client.

The odds are just unbeatable that it would be mere coincidences and speculations but they beat it everytime.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
purplekayc:
I thought this only happened to dogs
Yes it will release after few hours grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Adeolu4(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Konji na bastard
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by riczy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Splashme:
Kenya, right?
Ogun state d citadel of juju
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
cybriz82:
smart unborn child inside d woman s womb na em hold d man joystick cus d child dn alreasdy knw d size n colour of iz popcy joystick.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by watchindelta(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Koleman:
Does this have any scientific explanation?? Atheists should help us out pls.
IT'S CALLED "PENIS CAPTIVUS." IT CAN LAST FOR HOURS. AND NO, IT ISN'T AWESOME.

Over the weekend, we told you about an Italian couple who reportedly started having sex in the Mediterranean Sea and finished in the ER, because their genitals wouldn't disunite. It sounds outlandish -- hell, we can barely figure out the physics of intercourse in the bathtub -- but there's an actual medical explanation for it. And the basic concept is pretty much this:

It's caused by a vaginal spasm, and apparently in the Italian couple's case, the water added a significant increase in suction. We asked Dr. Yvonne Fulbright -- formerly Astroglide's go-to sexologist, who now has her own line of products -- to pull us in and grip us with her knowledge...

Penis captivus started as an urban legend a long, long time ago

"Just hearing the term 'penis captivus' can have one shuddering," says Dr. Fulbright. "Penis captivus is an idea that started in medieval times. People feared that the penis could get 'sucked into' the vagina during the missionary position, possibly forever."

Legit medical studies have found evidence to support the theory

"While largely hearsay, and chalked up mostly as mythical, an article published in a 1979 issue of the British Medical Journal claims that penis captivus has occurred very rarely throughout history. Apparently, a handful of couples have gotten locked inseparably during sexual intercourse. This is actually pretty common [between] dogs."

Related: 22 Facts To Make You Feel Better (Or Worse) About Your Sex Life

Unless you're a dog, it's unlikely you'll ever experience this -- you have a better chance of winning the lottery -- but just in case, here's some advice...

"Should you ever find this actually happening, then both you and your lover need to relax and take the focus off of intercourse and anything sexy. This allows blood to leave the penis, so that he can withdraw more easily. And her pelvic floor muscles will also relax, as not to clench the shaft." but Africans believe it juju undecided
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by purplekayc(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes it will release after few hours grin
Lol
I see
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by D1official: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
watchindelta:
IT'S CALLED "PENIS CAPTIVUS." IT CAN LAST FOR HOURS. AND NO, IT ISN'T AWESOME.

Over the weekend, we told you about an Italian couple who reportedly started having sex in the Mediterranean Sea and finished in the ER, because their genitals wouldn't disunite. It sounds outlandish -- hell, we can barely figure out the physics of intercourse in the bathtub -- but there's an actual medical explanation for it. And the basic concept is pretty much this:

It's caused by a vaginal spasm, and apparently in the Italian couple's case, the water added a significant increase in suction. We asked Dr. Yvonne Fulbright -- formerly Astroglide's go-to sexologist, who now has her own line of products -- to pull us in and grip us with her knowledge...

Penis captivus started as an urban legend a long, long time ago

"Just hearing the term 'penis captivus' can have one shuddering," says Dr. Fulbright. "Penis captivus is an idea that started in medieval times. People feared that the penis could get 'sucked into' the vagina during the missionary position, possibly forever."

Legit medical studies have found evidence to support the theory

"While largely hearsay, and chalked up mostly as mythical, an article published in a 1979 issue of the British Medical Journal claims that penis captivus has occurred very rarely throughout history. Apparently, a handful of couples have gotten locked inseparably during sexual intercourse. This is actually pretty common [between] dogs."

Related: 22 Facts To Make You Feel Better (Or Worse) About Your Sex Life

Unless you're a dog, it's unlikely you'll ever experience this -- you have a better chance of winning the lottery -- but just in case, here's some advice...

"Should you ever find this actually happening, then both you and your lover need to relax and take the focus off of intercourse and anything sexy. This allows blood to leave the penis, so that he can withdraw more easily. And her pelvic floor muscles will also relax, as not to clench the shaft." but Africans believe it juju undecided
Why is this case rampant in Africa, over infidelity?.
Check YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by butterbread: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Davash222:
Wicked man, you carry your best friend wife go bed, you know even say make u do missionary style. Doggy style on top person wife Anu ofia.

How the man wicked? Na the friend's wife wey stupid! Did he rape her?
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by IDRIS92(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
OMG...... Na MAAGUN b dis oooooooo. ........ [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
good for him, next time he will learn to abstain that's if he survives this problem.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by GoldEnyong(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
But 60% of people at the scene is wearing black T-shirt on Jean .Doesn't that tells you it's a movie shooting?

Stupid blog
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
chai!
oliburukutu!!
blood of zacharayah!!
dextology
kennyID17
SINZ
jodah
divay22
kimbra grin
make una come see oo grin
one guy im pendulum just gum inside im neghbour wife tin while chopping the apple grin grin grin
chai dis is the forbidden fruit they was talking about grin
thornapple i no talk say make u come here ooo grin grin grin grin grin

Aderola15 u need to see this cheesy
choi! shocked

This is so bad yet serves them right.
Let all intending restless d*cks be warned, abi lefulefu.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
thornapple:

This is so bad yet serves them right.
Let all intending restless d*cks be warned, abi lefulefu.
yes na cheesy.i agree wit u hundred percent cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
that woman is a disgrace to womanhood
shame
So also is the man. If he's married he just humiliated his wife and family.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
How i wish every case of Adultery will end this way.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
yes na cheesy.i agree wit u hundred percent cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good to know that for the first time we are seeing eye to eye.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by akigbemaru: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
potent5:
Grease no dey? If so then, use grannut oyel to lubricate it.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
thornapple:

Good to know that for the first time we are seeing eye to eye.
u know i always agree wit anythin u say wink
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
All of you saying this is some crazy pe.nis captivicus or whatever should explain why this crazy disease of yours always happen to cheaters only can't it happen between the husband and wife...

or the male victim of this such wicked juju has not been having sex else where ...

ooh pls cut me this Bullshit of science and all stupid sort of names they give circumstances.

This is purely JUJU , it's the handiwork of the husband set aside to catch the wife cheating red handed because of many lie encounters from the wife. Am telling you as a witness of one that happened in a village .. *name withheld*.

Please be careful whose wife you sleep.with this is the reigning act out there now.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by alezzy13: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
neocortex:

1. To your first point, Pen.is captivus is a very rare occurrence among all
sexual partners(married or unmarried).
As to what you heard, which do you think will make the news, a thug stole
a goat or a priest stole a goat.

Couples do get stuck but it will likely not make the news because their is nothing
interesting about it, unless it happens in a public space.
Here is an article about a couple getting stuck,
http://www.youthhealthmag.com/articles/1438/20141022/stuck-during-sex.htm

2. It is ignorant people that calls a spiritualist because they believe it is a "spiritual
attack", are you aware that the partners will eventually separate if they wait long enough ?
and even paracetamol/aspirin can help speed up the separation process ?
The spiritualist is either trying to advertise his "power" by playing the waiting game,
knowing that they will separate eventually
or he knew a local muscle relaxant that can be used, either way he has successfully
fooled his clients that the effect was indeed spiritual.

i see

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.