Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC (71561 Views)

Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers / Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by edupedia: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2017
haske7:
Wailers I still dey find rotimi amaechi name..... iranu..... lalasticlala abeg fruit juice don ready

....no mind the shameless IPOB wailers....na so dem rush-rush tok say Buhari don die say Aso Rock dey hide am....for dem to apologize for their usual stupidity they won' t....yeye, nonsense people...

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by eedrissa(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ekpekus:
Who get the Money?
na me get the money....jamb question
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by edupedia: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
mykeljosef:
where tf is amaracchi or what's his name

n why tf would NIA funds be in a private residence

n before zombies try n blame pdp as usual lets all note the cash found are mint notes

so it was certainly stacked during this administration

lets fish out whoever n burn them alive

we can start will proper classic torture of the so called mrs oke till she talks

....shameless theory...new notes can be in mint condition for years as long as they are not used and especially when stored up with PDP campaign materials in fireproof cabinets....go and hang your head on a NEPA electric pole!...

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by jullty: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
An apartment

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by jullty: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by rusher14: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

If the money come from PDP, then why is the government through the NIA claiming it? Looting unites the political class. Dont be deceived

They should return it to PDP no be so?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by rusher14: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
jullty:
There are secret NIA camera hidden in Mo abudu apartment

This fight is personal.

If they like they should put it in her panties.
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
opalu:
I did the Structural Design and Site Supervision of this Building then I was working with a Company in Onikan prior to starting Daystar Shelter Ltd.
The Architectural design of this building done by an Isreali firm. The Owner saw this exact building at Isreal and bought the Plans.
Each apartment has Wet Kitchen and Dry Kitchen. Wet kitchen for foods like poundo yam, fufu etc. The dry kitchen for Spaghetti etc.
[b]If you have an apartment for instance, you own like 3rd floor and 4th floor. A type of 1 Storey building inside a multi storey.
So your apartment won't be on a single floor as is obtainable in other projects.

The Bottom line is this, the problem is not how magnificent this project is nor who owns what Apartment. The problem is only with whoever looted Nigeria's money and hid it there.
Nigeria needs 1000 of this calibre of Structure in order to be like Dubai that we so cherish.
[/b]

I've been in one of these type of buildings before...and they are just so luxurious and really out of this world!...Bottomline is any civil servant that can afford to own or rent this property is a thief!

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Jhamzy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nice work bro! You are a professional then. Wouldn't mind working with you. Though am am Electrical Project Engineer, with experience in the construction industry and skillful with electrical designs and implementation.

opalu:
I did the Structural Design and Site Supervision of this Building then I was working with a Company in Onikan prior to starting Daystar Shelter Ltd.
The Architectural design of this building done by an Isreali firm. The Owner saw this exact building at Isreal and bought the Plans.
Each apartment has Wet Kitchen and Dry Kitchen. Wet kitchen for foods like poundo yam, fufu etc. The dry kitchen for Spaghetti etc.
If you have an apartment for instance, you own like 3rd floor and 4th floor. A type of 1 Storey building inside a multi storey. So your apartment won't be on a single floor as is obtainable in other projects.

The Bottom line is this, the problem is not how magnificent this project is nor who owns what Apartment. The problem is only with whoever looted Nigeria's money and hid it there.
Nigeria needs 1000 of this calibre of Structure in order to be like Dubai that we so cherish.
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by positivetaught: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Of all houses, its only the one own by the wife of the DG NIA that can b use as a safe house with the covert operation money been ship by the DG's wife!,the money was approved by Johnathan for an indefinite covert operation two years ago abi?,n it's now that the money is been move to a temporal safe house to be moved to a permanent one later no be so?,we are watching n keeping records, time shall tell.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Pchidexy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
mapet:

Typical crass bigot! We tot Igbos own all the property in VI and Banana Island........
The earlier you agree that Yorubas in conjunction with the Hausa/Fulani haemogeny are the bane of corruption in this country, the better for you. Igbos re notorious for committing petty crimes and of course robbery and kidnapping.
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by taurusmena1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Earlier information stated Amaechi owns a flat which he allegedly gave to Mo Abudu.guess u never read dt part and most likely did not see her name there.why can't we as Nigerians not sit back and watch how tins play out instead of taking sides. Not dt Amaechi knows you gives a fvck abt u. Keep dreaming and do announce it existence when u wake up else u at added no value to dis discourse. Mtcheewwwwww
haske7:
Wailers I still dey find rotimi amaechi name..... iranu..... lalasticlala abeg fruit juice don ready
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by mykeljosef: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
edupedia:

....shameless theory...new notes can be in mint condition for years as long as they are not used and especially when stored up with PDP campaign materials in fireproof cabinets....go and hang your head on a NEPA electric pole!...

sadly your kind who don't know anything about anything

don't know cbn just started using ONLY the new dollar bills which became a requirement only recently

theres old n new dollar notes

so stfu
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Pchidexy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
amc:

Can you count?
Obi (1), Leo (2), Chikki Foods - Emma Orizu (1)
The majority re not Igbos simple.
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by sirpharrell(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
taurusmena1:
Earlier information stated Amaechi owns a flat which he allegedly gave to Mo Abudu.guess u never read dt part and most likely did not see her name there.why can't we as Nigerians not sit back and watch how tins play out instead of taking sides. Not dt Amaechi knows you gives a fvck abt u. Keep dreaming and do announce it existence when u wake up else u at added no value to dis discourse. Mtcheewwwwww

I guess you are having a heart attack now. When you were bandying Amaechi's name up and down, you didn't have the sense to sit back and watch, abi? Sorry, the man has no connection with the loot. Everybody knows that already, except those too dull to reason properly.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by taurusmena1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Heart attack ur head. U dont even know me nor do u know wat I stand for. So I pity ur lack of intelligence as its obvious u suffer from a very low self esteem and only resort to name calling online.keep it up while it eats u up. I'll do well to mourn ur demise on Nairaland when ur total lack of intelligence oozes out ur ineptitude and how of shame. Who Amaechi help? You? Tufia[qquote author=sirpharrell post=55709663]

I guess you are having a heart attack now. When you were bandying Amaechi's name up and down, you didn't have the sense to sit back and watch, abi? Sorry, the man has no connection with the loot. Everybody knows that already, except those too dull to reason properly.[/quote]
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Kaysalas(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

The book of thy lord shall not depart out of thy mouth

Joshua 8
Its Joshua 1:8
Not Joshua 8, u try sha! Keep it up
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by sirpharrell(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
taurusmena1:
Heart attack ur head. U dont even know me nor do u know wat I stand for. So I pity ur lack of intelligence as its obvious u suffer from a very low self esteem and only resort to name calling online.keep it up while it eats u up. I'll do well to mourn ur demise on Nairaland when ur total lack of intelligence oozes out ur ineptitude and how of shame. Who Amaechi help? You? Tufia[qquote author=sirpharrell post=55709663]

I guess you are having a heart attack now. When you were bandying Amaechi's name up and down, you didn't have the sense to sit back and watch, abi? Sorry, the man has no connection with the loot. Everybody knows that already, except those too dull to reason properly.

Lol. You just proved me right.
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by ebuclassic18(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
nabiz:
I may even support any organization that will come up to wipe out all these selfish politicians. As far as they will do it irrespective of once tribe and without sentiment
i will even join sef,wc kind country be dis def

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by ebuclassic18(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
nabiz:
I may even support any organization that will come up to wipe out all these selfish politicians. As far as they will do it irrespective of once tribe and without sentiment
i will even join sef,wc kind country be dis sef

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by taurusmena1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Iranu + Stewpid. That's what you are
sirpharrell:

Lol. You just proved me right.
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
rusher14:

They should return it to PDP no be so?

Go and read my post again. Stop rushing to comment
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by maklelemakukula(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
awelekiti:
Thanks OP but this isn't even necessary anymore because we already know who owns the apartment, in quote. GEJ relocated to our city in 2015 alongside the then pdp chairman, who also owns the building... in person of alhaji mu'azu, a few weeks to election from abuja. Each time I was drove past the place to work that time, I'd be seeing frightening security agents around the building with armoured tanks. He was staying in the same ikoyi apartment. He was there dolling out dollars on our kings and politicians in the south west. We live in lasgidi so, we know what's been happening. I'm not a fan of amaechi though. the way and manner the guy is being uduly attacked by wike and Co isn't fair. I think they're taking advantage of his quietness. I don't have that kind of patience oo. I'd have dabaru things since.
I dont know why I believe you.
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by haqun: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
nabiz:
grin I am tired of Nigerian. This may be my last comment on politics section to avoid heart-attack. I will be happier and more useful to myself it I focus my efforts on how to build my company.

And why?
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by bizzibodi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oke soak gej on gin,making him to sign away $48m,which he keep in his private apartment with his wife waiting for time to start using it.convert money in oke private apartment hauled in by oke's wife.
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by swagifted(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Apartment of life.... Baba see neighbors
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by ceejay4real(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
opalu:
If you have an apartment for instance, you own like 3rd floor and 4th floor. A type of 1 Storey building inside a multi storey. So your apartment won't be on a single floor as is obtainable in other projects.

My brother Nigeria can never be like Dubai. So forget that dream. It's more or less mere wishful thinking. Shalom!
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

The book of thy lord shall not depart out of thy mouth

Joshua 8

The law
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by goldedprince: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
see neighbours. na this kain place i go like live
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Origin(f): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Job never finish o. This occupants are they renting or did they buy outright. Who are the outright owners. Some names could be agent or front. E.g Did Ogbue rent or buy from Kida.

Who are these people and can they afford these apartment. The ones that can, they've mentioned their jobs. But those names only are suspicious jare.

The whole house is suspicious. Why did they use that house because birds of a feather flock together. Gtb loan yet gtb chairman get flat. Hope no conflict of interest.
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Saint83(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Where is Amaechi apartment ? A slayer of PDP ,a night mare of wailers,a man that was accused of corruption without anyone bringing the evidence ...
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by LOVEGINO(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Nigeria is a failed country, divide the zoo immediately so we can have sanity pls!
all hail the Indigenous People Of Buhari, sorry Biafria cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.