Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC (71508 Views)

Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers / Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by mikeycharles(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2017
mykeljosef:
please get sense

please

please

does it physically harm you to use sense??

abi akara of 2years is still affecting your thinking faculty
Akara Progressive Congress

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by gudnex22(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2017
haske7:
Wailers I still dey find rotimi amaechi name..... iranu..... lalasticlala abeg fruit juice don ready

Zombie Mo Abudu is there

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by IVORY2009(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2017
[s]
rusher14:
No Amaechi just as we thought.

For sure that money was PDP money for elections.

Can't tell if it was for future use or leftovers from the past.

It is certain that the triumvirate of FFK, Fayose and Wike cried thief so an innocent man could get lynched while they walked away unscathed.

It's OK.

No money for their criminal activities anymore.

Oke should be sacked forthwith.

All other homes ransacked.

God bless whistle-blowers worldwide.

Even if you are a local referee God bless.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by pija(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Great Job guys..sorry to say but it's looking like a PDP affairs..how much does an apartment there cost any idea??

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by rusher14: 6:47am On Apr 19, 2017
pija:
Great Job guys..sorry to say but it's looking like a PDP affairs..how much does an apartment there cost any idea??

At the time it was sold only 250 million Naira.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by 1shortblackboy: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

The book of thy lord shall not depart out of thy mouth

Joshua 8
this book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth............. joshua 1:8

u try sha 40%
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Zebrudaya666: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
I hope to see Amaechi take the case against the blabbermouths Lere and FFK to a logical conclusion.
[/s]
Amaechi aka vulture of ubima is a bloody bastard thief

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by papparatzzi2013: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2017
That money is PDP's property.

Wike Fayose and FFK ran to the press with the Amaechi story to save face for the corrupt party.

Who noticed how the money was discovered on Wednesday and Jonathan Ex-CSO died on Thursday due to heart attack?

As for me, that is not circumstantial in any way.

9 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by nabiz(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

You have to be a nation builder also

If the foundation be faulty what can the righteous do?
yah! But our elites who benefit directly from the government are not nation builders. I have employed at least 16 workers directly and indirectly by myself without any help from this government, since I was born I have never benefited anything from the government. I can bet my life that some of our government officials do not have even a pure water company.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by talk2archy: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2017
NCAN will be like

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by michoim(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Where are the false claims of FFK and Fayose now. Always fake bunch of PDP people.Not knowing that their loud noise was to cover one of their own (Anninih's daughter), by attempting to divert public attention to Amaechi

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by dee02(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:
That senate president called baba adinni name should be among the list
They have listed the names of the owners and you posted the above?
Are you fu...cking insane?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by positivelord: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Hmmm....what can I say.... and the name of our Preferred-Suspect (Amaechi ) still not in the list..hmmm.. I mean what can I say...and to think that the MMM Governor of Rivers state actually gave Buhari seven days ultimatum to return the return. what a clown of a governor.

The funniest part is that last sunday, my pastor actually made reference to this Ikoyi cash, that God have started fighting those trying to blackmail him...hmmm...I just weak. I weak no be small.

8 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by 2shur: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Thsts why we remain fools.
Since the 50m was found.
Of what use had it been to the economy.
Of what use has this ended hardship
Long sufferings
Epileptic power supply
Inflation
Poverty
No jobs
We are all living in limbo
And if u sit down thr to blame the fg then u r stupid.
Its better u hustle enuf and fight bac these bastards.
Magu is as corrupt as ameachi.
Bastards

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 19, 2017
Who owns that particular apartment where the money was found?
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by yaki84: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2017
sahara n vague reportage. 9 floors n a pent house, but at the end na 11 floors them name.
Una no go kee person

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Sketchandcraft(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2017
benuejosh:
Sahara reporters now doing what EFCC ought to have done ever since. But i just hope sahara reporters doesn't bring up another list later in the day. They change like chameleon
what makes you think Sahara reporters are not getting the leaks from efcc

8 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Pchidexy(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2017
kahal29:
SaharaReporters has obtained the full list of occupants of a swanky apartment building in Lagos where operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) found close to $50million last week.

The building, located at 16 Osborne Road in Ikoyi, has nine floors of 19 Apartments and two penthouses. It is owned by a former Peoples Democratic Party chairman, Ahmed Muazu, who retained for himself the penthouses, 10A and B; as well as Apartments 11A and 11B.

Since the raid became public, the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) has laid claim to the funds, its Director-General Ayodele Oke saying it was meant for covert operations authorized by President Goodluck Jonathan during his tenure. SaharaReporters, however, reported on Monday that the woman who was discreetly ferrying the money into the apartment in bags was Mr. Oke’s wife, Folashade.

According to the apartment ownership list obtained by SaharaReporters, other owners include:

1A - A former Guaranty Trust Bank chairman, Fola Adeola, who owns Apartment 1A.

1B - Former Anambra Governor, Peter Obi and his wife, who own Apartment 1B.

2A - Ahmed Kida

2B - Ahmed Kida but apartment occupied by Esther Ogbue (a recently retired MD of NNPC)

3A - Kayode Sonaike

3B - Sterling Assets

4A and 4B - Leo Stan Ekeh

5A - Sterling Bank

5B - Damian Dodo, SAN

6A - Mo Abudu

6B - Career Terminal and Logistics Ltd.

7A - Mr. and Mrs. Edo-Osagie (Daughter of PDP Chieftain Anthony Anenih and her husband)

7B - Chobe Ventures Limited (Controlled by Folashade Oke, wife of DG, NIA) apartment where $50m was found by EFCC)

8A - Chikki Foods

8B - Mr. Balogun

9A - Damian Dodo, SAN

9B - Alhaji Tukur

10 A & B - Ahmed Muazu

11 A & B - Ahmed Muazu.

The NIA has claimed that it warehoused the funds at the apartment, which is under the control of the wife of its DG, as a “transit” arrangement, as it planned to move it to a more permanent location.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/18/names-lagos-luxury-apartment-owners-address-where-50m-was-found-efcc-revealed
Did you notice? Only one Igbo name. Yorubas and Hausas have stolen this country blind. No wonder, they re enjoying this sham of a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by dodelight(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2017
For some time now, I've stopped following updates on national issues because this administration has continued to fool gullible Nigerians who have faith in it. But I'll sure have interest again the day Buhari is out of office and someone with actual brain takes over; or when we're about to boo him out of office with our votes. *Note: I said someone with actual brain, I don't care which party that person belongs.
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Elder4sure(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2017
haske7:
Wailers I still dey find rotimi amaechi name..... iranu..... lalasticlala abeg fruit juice don ready
Zombie, u didn't see Mo Abudu abi? Is she no longer Lootimi Amaechit girlfriend?
U need anti-zombie serum true true. tongue
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by greggng: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2017
Shame to all those who wanna tarnish the good name of amaechii. I was looking for his name on the list but I found none. Nigerians are better informed
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by benuejosh: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
I remember the number of persons they mentioned that owned the cash. How true was it? was it EFCC who gave them the leak then? NO. so this case mite be same.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by dodelight(m): 8:05am On Apr 19, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
And what made you think Sahara reporters are getting the leaks from EFCC? It appears you have a blind love for this failed administration (I just speculated like you also did up there.)
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2017
Its my Birthday today.. please do show me the love been practice here. Likes and shares and wishes will make my day awesome...

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Reference(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2017
NubiLove:
Who owns that particular apartment where the money was found?

A company, obviously a front and I am certain the principals behind the company are ghosts. Anyone who bought any of the apartments in his or her name is obviously clean.
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2017
datopaper:
[s]We don't need their full names.

We need good government
[/s]

Just because the names you expected to see are not there! tongue

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Akandehmd(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2017
I they find AMAECHI NAME..

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by tonio2wo: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2017
haske7:

6A Lootimi Amechi Mo Abudu

grin
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by willibounce1(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2017
Abo.ki and politics money. If not for politics, most hausa elites would have been almajiris. Only about 5 % of them will be rich. Na to dey hustle for political post and high govt ranking jobs to steal them sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2017
haske7:

No mind them wailing zombie jare, Their lords Fayose and Wike always feed them with fake news for them to wail about for weeks ..

Don't be surprise someone of them will say the list of a fake list..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.