Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics (18644 Views)

Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Timiblanko(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2017
may God just help us
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by freekick: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2017
I blv.
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Adesiji77: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Oh really? Watching in 4D....
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by mekaboy(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2017
May be its tactically defeated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Na so
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by YourImaginaryBF: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2017
georgen2u:
Until I start buying rice my normal price and transportation reduces it's badadersh only on paper
balderdash
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by burkingx(f): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by fufuNegusi(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2017
sinistermind:
We are happy to know that, but not until i start buying my indomie at 50naira and my garri at 50naira for one cup, im still in recession

what goes up in Nigeria never comes down
but lets pray it does this time around
things are too expensive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by abescom: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2017
K
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Doctorfitz: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2017
When will we have small sense? Which economy? Has the price of things reduced in ur area? What is the average standard of living? What is the per capita income? Is there economic development and not economic growth? What standardized parameters were used and where?......... Pure neo colonization!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2017
Its my Birthday today.. please do show me the love been practice here. Likes, shares and wishes will make my day awesome...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by SageTravels: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2017
Aristo3146:
I hope the same Nairalanders who no allow person hear word, saying pmb plunged us into recession will also acknowledge PMB's foresight and competency...PMB did what every reasonable and intelligent leader would have done, he allowed the whole world to see the damage that was done to our economy before fixing it...everybody wishing PDP to come back to power in 2019 should say Amen to this prayer..."May God send a Dansuki who will come into your life and loot your destiny just the way PDP sent a Dansuki on Nigeria in JESUS mighty name...." Give me a big Amen...

Bros relax it's not about pdp but individuals. I'm very sure you will still vote for those people again just because they changed party

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Raph82(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2017
Two people can not be gullible @ the same time. If the one being lied to is gullible, the liar can never be gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by quedee(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2017
The problem is that even if the economy improves, price of goods would remain at the level they are because merchants aim to make high profits. The administration may need to also look into that
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2017
some people lie to your face and insult your sense of reasoning that you just have to look in the mirror to check if there is "stupid " written on your forehead, this people just lie without conscience

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by rozayx5(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2017
nonsense

economic figures that dont reflect reality undecided
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by donmalcolm21(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
Until Nigerians themselves say it is, until no worker is being owed salaries, until the salary arrears of pensioners are being brought down to, at most, three months, and until I stop fuelling my car with about 47k monthly due to cost of gasoline, these analysts can go fvck themselves on Mount Everest .
Omenka has been hacked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by back2sender: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2017
Zebrudaya666:
[s][/s]

that's what your illiterate Buhari caused
Ok you mean BADLUCK DON FORTUNATO WHO DESTROYED THIS NATION ECONOMY AND OPEN THE VAULT OF CBN TO THIEVES.
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2017
maryjan8:
Ok, good to know
noting is known yet, we were only told. It will b known wen we see it.
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Zebrudaya666: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2017
[s]
back2sender:

Ok you mean BADLUCK DON FORTUNATO WHO DESTROYED THIS NATION ECONOMY AND OPEN THE VAULT OF CBN TO THIEVES.
[/s]
nope i mean the dullard himself and the incompetent home economics teacher managing the economy called kemi adeosun

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2017
On paper, as long as the cost of living, prices of goods and services remain the same this means nothing
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by daneni1(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2017
askibee:
pure water = 10naira

coke = 150 naira

beans = 900 naira

rice = 1000naira

salary still dey the same, transport increase, bread now na hot commodity, stew is mission impossible.

if I catch DAT person wey do dis analysis I go bite him ear

MODIFIED:

PURE WATER = #10

COKE = #150

RICE = #650

BEANS = #600 OR #550

salary still dey the same, transport increase, bread now na hot commodity, as for stew, tomatoes and pepper period don dey go dats y e dey expensive to prepare am. Around Ember month u go see say d stuff don go down again. e dey happen every year.
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Reference(m): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2017
Fantastic development. Good job by the economic team.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by babaztee: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2017
It is too early to say that Nigeria is out of recession. Haba! In other words, it ought to be "There are indications that Nigeria economy is coming out of recession". Factors at hand are indications, the reality is yet to be seen and felt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Truth234(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Aristo3146:
I hope the same Nairalanders who no allow person hear word, saying pmb plunged us into recession will also acknowledge PMB's foresight and competency...PMB did what every reasonable and intelligent leader would have done, he allowed the whole world to see the damage that was done to our economy before fixing it...everybody wishing PDP to come back to power in 2019 should say Amen to this prayer..."May God send a Dansuki who will come into your life and loot your destiny just the way PDP sent a Dansuki on Nigeria in JESUS mighty name...." Give me a big Amen...

Believe world economics at your own risk.
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by adeoba2008(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2017
At last....
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by michoim(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2017
Glory be to God. God is working through PMB. Children of hate may not like this.
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Reference(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2017
1bkaye:
On paper, as long as the cost of living, prices of goods and services remain the same this means nothing

The fact that there is electricity means nothing to you until you plug in a device and power on. Similarly this news will have no effect on you until you engage the factors therein. While you wait for prices of consumables to suit your appetite, some others are making multi billion naira decisions based on this news alone. It is all about your knowledge and orientation.
Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by back2sender: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Zebrudaya666:
[s][/s]
nope i mean the dullard himself and the incompetent home economics teacher managing the economy called kemi adeosun
What about GEJ? N how he open doors to looters to feast on Nigeria shameslessly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Insane f.ools f.ooling f.ools!

Nothing's CHANGED, gloom pervades, & some d.umb body is talking TRASH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group / Hadi Sirika Under Fire For Spending Whooping N12bn On Ten Firefighting Trucks / Hardship: “Tinubu Has Done Well, Nigeria Is So Complex” – Buhari Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.