Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed (5254 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Lionessza(f): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

Thanchu anyways

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

ZarZar let the girl give out the gory details we are listening grin grin

Yeah wink tongue

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by LePrezident(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Old enough to do things mommies & daddies do grin

Lol, the ever evasive Zarzar of SA and not Zanzibar grin

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

Na wao cheesy grin grin
u read am abi?
veli lomantic cheesy

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:
So, what other prove do you want?
Your pic
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

Your pic
But I uploaded my pic before?
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2017
By the way, where is Haddon self
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:
But I uploaded my pic before?
I didn't see it
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

I didn't see it
Then you have to wait til when I update my profile. By the way, because I didn't put my pic, it automatically, means my story is false right?
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Dionnetech: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

No,no,no, was only quoting her words. I'm not that hardcore lol. At my age I still use silly words like "tralala" instead of penis tongue

Tralala, was it gotten form a Latin word called lalastic.......
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

Then you have to wait til when I update my profile. By the way, because I didn't put my pic, it automatically, means my story is false right?

Not exactly, but we have to verify you first before verifying your story otherwise, it will be regarded as false and is no proof that you are female talkmore of a fuckaholic.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Dionnetech:

Tralala, was it gotten form a Latin word called lalastic.......

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

Not exactly, but we have to verify you first before verifying your story otherwise, it will be regarded as false and is no proof that you are female talkmore of a fuckaholic.
1. I never said I was fuckerholic, someone else is

2. Not all females on this platform has their pic on their profile

3. People on this forum have seen what I look like before

4 who are "we' that are doing the" verifying "?

5. You believe other girls story who doesn't have their dp on, why do you so much doubt mine?
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

1. I never said I was fuckerholic, someone else is

2. Not all females on this platform has their pic on their profile

3. People on this forum have seen what I look like before

4 who are "we' that are doing the" verifying "?

1. That's the picture you're so keen on painting as all your threads are occupied with tales of your sexual escapades.

2. Yes they don't, they don't seek attention either.

3. I beg to differ on that one, these "people" may not be able to tell difference between a lifted pic and a genuine one.

4. The "we" are your readers.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

1. That's the picture you're so keen on painting as all your threads are occupied with tales of your sexual escapades.

2. Yes they don't, they don't seek attention either.

3. I beg to differ on that one, these "people" may not be able to tell difference between a lifted pic and a genuine one.

4. The "we" are your readers.
1. When has it become a crime to be expressive on social platform?

2. I put up a thread doesn't necessarily means I seek attention. For God's sake i am happily engaged.

3. Which of my pic do you desire? Wedding pic? Engagement pic? Birthday pic with hobby? Or a solo pic?
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

1. When has it become a crime to be expressive on social platform?

2. I put up a thread doesn't necessarily means I seek attention. For God's sake i am happily engaged.

3. Which of my pic do you desire? Wedding pic? Engagement pic? Birthday pic with hobby? Or a solo pic?

1. Ofcourse its not, but if you're gonna regale us with "incredible" tales then you might as well show us proof that they are not just fiction.

2. People have been engaged before you and they post pictures of their engagements to prove its not just story for the gods, so why do u wanna gag us into believing you when there are no pictures to prove it?

3. Any pic will do just fine

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Dionnetech: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Text CLOSE to 356771 and u will be a virgin again
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Saintsammurai(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2017
Attention seeker..
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

1. Ofcourse its not, but if you're gonna regale us with "incredible" tales then you might as well show us proof that they are not just fiction.

2. People have been engaged before you and they post pictures of their engagements to prove its not just story for the gods, so why do u wanna gag us into believing you when there are no pictures to prove it?

So even you don't believe the tales?. grin
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

u read am abi?
veli lomantic cheesy

This carry muscle o, I no sabi read grin grin
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

1. You are trying to guide against impersonation, yet, you based your criteria on just pictures. Don't you think smart ones can still override your smartness?

2. Putting my engagement pic isn't an issue but I'll have to ask hobby first. I mean, he is my head and I obey him.

3. What if I so much respect my privacy? What other ways can you verify this?
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2017
kimbra:
So even you don't believe the tales?. grin

What am I? A monk? grin
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Dionnetech:
Text CLOSE to 356771 and u will be a virgin again
I never said I was
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

What am I? A monk? grin

LMAO. grin cheesy I don't know what he/she sees people here as.

At least there should be pics of the supposed engagement with her fiancé and the "Diamond" ring on display...All these girls that are trying to boost their self-esteem with lies. grin
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

1. You are trying to guide against impersonation, yet, you based your criteria on just pictures. Don't you think smart ones can still override your smartness?

2. Putting my engagement pic isn't an issue but I'll have to ask hobby first. I mean, he is my head and I obey him.

3. What if I so much respect my privacy? What otters ways can you verify this?

1. Oh, you are wrong again! Who says pictures can not be verified? I'd like to see you try to override me. smiley

2. But you can regale us with the x-rated details? Well, you're still left with the solo picture option.

3. Oh, so now you're feeling a tinge of that thing called "shame". Well if that's the case, we can always verify you privately.

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2017
kimbra:

At least there should be pics of the supposed engagement with her fiancé and the "Diamond" ring on display...All these girls that are trying to boost their self-esteem with lies. grin
Holl up,

I don't remember inviting you here Bikko
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2017
kimbra:

Him think say una be sheep gringrin

C'est fini! @bolded, but she can't. Know why? Cos its all good old attention seeking. cool grin
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

1. Oh, you are wrong again! Who says pictures can not be verified? I'd like to see you try to override me. smiley

2. But you can regale us with the x-rated details? Well, you're still left with the solo picture option.

3. Oh, so now you're feeling a tinge of that thing called "shame". Well if that's the case, we can always verify you privately.
1. Well, like I said I'll update my profile soonest. So be on your guard.

2. Why are you so much on my case na. Hobby hate it when boys keep pestering me.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

Holl up,

I don't remember inviting you here Bikko
lefulefu invited me.
Secondly, I don't need an invitation to comment on any thread of my choice. grin
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

Him think say una be sheep gringrin

C'est fini! @bolded, but she can't. Know why? Cos its all good old attention seeking. cool grin
Lol, have a nice day. grin

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by KennyID17(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

u read am abi?
veli lomantic cheesy

Weytin pesin no go c finish for lomanceland? grin grin cheesy

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2017
kimbra:
lefulefu invited me.
Secondly, I don't need an invitation to comment on any thread of my choice. grin
So, choose your words wisely. You don't have to be controversial OK

Warning!!! Not All Beautiful Faces And Beautiful Down Their / Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? / Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ?