Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed (5249 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

1. Well, like I said I'll update my profile soonest. So be on your guard.

2. Why are you so much on my case na. Hobby hate it when boys keep pestering me.

1 & 2. You must've really over-hiked your worth. You called me here, remember? Called me a "doubting Thomas" and I clicked the link hoping to see tangible proof only to find the usual codswallop you're known for spilling.

2 Likes

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Dionnetech: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

I never said I was
undecided
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

1 & 2. You must've really over-hiked your worth. You called me here, remember? Called me a "doubting Thomas" and I clicked the link hoping to see tangible proof only to find the usual codswallop you're known for spilling.
You always make laugh sha. Anyways, wait til I update my profile. Shey na my profile na
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

So, choose your words wisely. You don't have to be controversial OK
Did someone pour cold water on you this morning?.

Anyway...

K.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2017
kimbra:
lefulefu invited me.
Secondly, I don't need an invitation to comment on any thread of my choice. grin
ur comments are very welcome here grin
@GEExlusive
ogini?
but u said i should invite my female friends here na cheesy.wich one u come dey say u no want kimbra here cheesy.kimbra na also my friend too grin.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

@GEExlusive
ogini?
but u said i should invite my female friends here na cheesy.wich one u come dey say u no want kimbra here cheesy.kimbra na also my friend too grin.
The way she talks make me wanna wonder if I had a fight with her before.

1 Like

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

@GEEx.lusive
ogini?
but u said i should invite my female friends here na cheesy.wich one u come dey say u no want kim.bra here cheesy.kimb.ra na also my friend too grin.
I tire oh!, how is your day going?. grin
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
kimbra:
Did someone pour cold water on you this morning?.

Anyway...

K.

Look at this one o.

You sha go and rest
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

The way she talks make me wanna wonder if I had a fight with her before.
na her normal way of yarning be dat.she no vex wit u cheesy.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

na her normal way of yarning be dat.she no vex wit u cheesy.
People don't just drop controversial statement on thread anyhow. Please, ask her if we've met before?
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2017
kimbra:
I tire oh!, how is your day going?. grin
my day"s going fine oo.strong and healthy cheesy
hope u slept well last night.gud mornin wink
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

my day"s going fine oo.strong and healthy cheesy
hope u slept well last night.gud mornin wink
Yeah, I did. See you some other time.

1 Like

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

Look at this one o.

You sha go and rest
Have fun!.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

You always make laugh sha. Anyways, wait til I update my profile. Shey na my profile na

Don't forget to take your meds, bruh.

1 Like

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

Don't forget to take your meds, bruh.
Feel free to believe whatever

Even when Jesus resurrected, Thomas was still in doubt.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Dextology:

This carry muscle o, I no sabi read grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:
Feel free to believe whatever

Even when Jesus resurrected, Thomas was still in doubt.
You may stop quoting me now.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

You may stop quoting me now.
Ah but can I tag you when I upload my pic?.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:
Ah but can I tag you when I upload my pic?.
You mean, when you find a suitable fake photo?
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

You mean, when you find a suitable fake photo?
Here we go again.
Kuku give your address make me and hobby come Greet you for your villa
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by SINZ: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

Here we go again.

Kuku give your address make me and hobby come Greet you for your villa

Time spent in typing all this drab will be more than sufficient to upload your pic and save face.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Jodha(f): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha
Aderola15
Bumbae1
oyind17
divay22
kennyID17
dextology
suzan404
alexialin
pls come and read jenifer"s dairy with me cheesy
kimbra care to join me? cheesy

Lol.. Nah Telemundo be this.. No be Jennifer's diary....

1 Like

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jodha:

Lol.. Nah Telemundo be this.. No be Jennifer's diary....
Why are you just replying this mention when am about to hit the ground with another interesting thread?
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Jodha(f): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
GEExclusive:

Why are you just replying this mention when am about to hit the ground with another interesting thread?

Lolzz I'm just coming from ban..
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:

strong babe grin
be knocking down rifles,AK47,bazookers and pumpaction cheesy.hope say wen u don eventually marry dis ur guy u go dey faithful to im AK 47 oo cheesy.
Always and forever man. I couldn't have wish for more

1 Like

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jodha:

Lolzz I'm just coming from ban..
Na who ban you? Wetin you do
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
GEExclusive:

make another thread?
make i call k.imbra? cheesy
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Jodha(f): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
GEExclusive:

Na who ban you? Wetin you do

Ah no know the mod sef... Ah did nothing.. Except that I was advising a dude with burnt face.. That's all angry
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:

make another thread?
make i call k.imbra? cheesy
I don't just make threads. All you have read are what I have experienced. The next thread will surprise you sha

1 Like

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jodha:

Ah no know the mod sef... Ah did nothing.. Except that I was advising a dude with burnt face.. That's all angry
You insult am ba... You go te for kirikiri.

Sha no dey advice people with burnt face again

1 Like

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congratz Geexclusive, and your choice of music kiss kiss

Darling, I'll be loving you till we're 70... embarassed
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:
Congratz Geexclusive, and your choice of music kiss kiss

Darling, I'll be loving you till we're 70... embarassed
Big hug sis.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Any Guy Experience This Around 12:45am Till 1:30am / Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again / Here Is What The Perfect Woman Looks Like....(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.