Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. (1024 Views)

Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. / Why Are Ladies Too Posssesive,she Read My Text Msgs,that Was It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2010
She has never for once send me a text msg since 8months we've being dating in school.we dont stay in the same state, she do call once a while.Xmas and New yr season of all seasons,no txt msgs/calls from her, this one don pass be careful.I think there is something wrong.8months has been more than enough for her.Im leaving.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2010
Ok, bye
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Ekpoma1: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2010
8months too short.i believe u should stil giv her mor time, beta stil cal her and tel her ur mind, reason wit her.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by usoldier(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2010
Better not put your mind on it, time to start looking for someone else that cares.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2010
u-soldier:

Better not put your mind on it, time to start looking for someone else that cares.
im trying 2 tak my mind off her.she doesn't care, I stil hav little element of likenes 4 her all d same im leavin.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2010
And why didnt you call? she could be dead/in hospital/going through a really tough time right now but I guess your ego is too big and wide right? undecided
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

And why didnt you call? she could be dead/in hospital/going through a really tough time right now but I guess your ego is too big and wide right? undecided
I txt her and called her on xmaz but none 4rm her, on new yr day,i only flashd her then i sent her txt immediately, she stil neva reciprocate.i've decided not to call her again.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2010
Did she answer you on xmas day? Maybe you guys need to talk if you are in a relationship or is she your booty call? undecided
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Did she answer you on xmas day? Maybe you guys need to talk if you are in a relationship or is she your booty call? undecided
yeah, she answered, she's not my booty call bt if we ar in a relationship with her action,im doubtin.she's not a social person.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Coretalk(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2010
tell her ur mind now. i've seen things like dis. it mite be a matter of misconception.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2010
I actually decided last yr to call it a quit this new yr, bt im not going to call her nd tel her on phone.i prefer to see her in persn.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2010
People in a relationship talk to eachother, set up a date and talk to her about how you feel.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

People in a relationship talk to eachother, set up a date and talk to her about how you feel.
I've talkd to her.we av both talkd.i av tried my best.mayb because i really shew her i care.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by chika98: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2010
yorke:

I've talkd to her.we av both talkd.i av tried my best.mayb because i really shew her i care.

Don't go about with that mentality. If you aren't expressive then why bother being in a relationship? Cut your losses and move on!
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Ekpoma1: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2010
Pls just move on.pple we care for at times neva apprecite it.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by humblemate(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2010
@ poster, like u said "I'm leaving", at times the person u admire and love does not reciprocate, so I suggest u leave her and move on. Who knows whom u will find 2mrw may appreciate U more than ever
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2010
humblemate:

@ poster, like u said "I'm  leaving", at times the person u admire and love does not reciprocate, so I suggest u leave her and move on. Who knows whom u will  find 2mrw may appreciate U more than ever
thank you.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by freecocoa(f): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ poster,its al bin said,try talkn 2 her first,dnt just leave den if there's no tangible reason 4 ha attitue(tho i dnt tink there shld be)den u'll knw she's nt into u.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Omolulu(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2010
see, life is too short to allow one person make u waste 8 years of your emotions, if she's dulling you,free her and find another person, chikena wink
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by yme1(f): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2010
Omolulu:

see, life is too short to allow one person make u waste 8 years of your emotions, if she's dulling you,free her and find another person, chikena wink
8 months and not 8years dear

@post
are you sure she cares for you the way you care for?
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2010
y me:

8 months and not 8years dear

@post
are you sure she cares for you the way you care for?

she doesn't care, i hav made alot of sacrificed for her even to the xpense of me nearly got rusticated in sch, im thinkin she only care when she want something from me ahead.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Ekpoma1: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2010
Just take it easy.sometim tins happen in lif wich is unxplainable.d person u care 4 doesn't care and the one u dont care 4 is caring 4 u.just look a person who u care nd we reciprocate it truly.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2010
Ekpoma1:

Just take it easy.sometim tins happen in lif wich is unxplainable.d person u care 4 doesn't care and the one u dont care 4 is caring 4 u.just look a person who u care nd we reciprocate it truly.
true talk.
Re: No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. by kpolli(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2010
FL Gators:

Ok, bye

grin lmfao

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls / Why Am I Angry? / Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.