Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! (1022 Views)

I Caught My Chick With Another Chick, What I Did Next? Very Shoking +18 / A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee / I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by divalishis: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2010
Hw could he cheat on me with my so called 'friend' of all people? Not just that he's getting with her, he is also pushing me out of the picture?
I cant believe the nerve; the same guy who has been castigating her as a bad influence; would stil go behind me and **** her. I cant believe a girl i dined and wined with, could stab me in the worst possible way. I trustd her with my secrets, whatever he did 4 me,she was the first to know. I neva knew she was plotting against me. Not only did she do this, she showed no remorse. "After all, u guys r not married". Was the only response I got when I called the biiitch to confront her!
I have cried, i have wailed. I have been sad, i have been depressed. Now I've seen her looking smug and satisfied in the front seat of his car, a place where I used 2 sit. Where was she when we were walking all ova town? Her advice 2 me then was 2 leave him. But now that he has infiniti, she can pose in front and they can drive past me in town?
That is pouring salt on my still bleeding feelings but I know what must be done. Ooooh, I will so treat their fck up! I will make sure they regret the day they both decided to betray me.
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by InkedNerd(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2010
Good Lord, so much anger. No one is worth wrecking your brain. Move on already. Its his loss not yours.
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by happylady: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2010
dear baby girl what a terrible situation please remember they will not come far starting thier relationship this way he will NEVER secretly trust her if she is capabel of this to you then to him she is poisin and he knows this dont worry his mental torture will be enough with this drama queen and one day she will be very embaraased when she is left alone i know this is hard but move on and keep silent
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by IgboGirl(f): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2010
I love revenge! And it's better served when hot.
Don't forget to update us on what you did to their backstabbing a55es
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by Coolabbie: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2010
U shud be thankful dat dose losers are out of ur lyf. Obviously dey are not worth loosing sleep ova. Its going 2 be hard i kno but u just hv 2 4giv & let go.
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by chase4(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2010
But he warned you about her being a bad influence didnt he? If only we can listen when our partners warn us on who we keep around us as close friends. Try to move on and dont think of doing something you will live to regret.
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2010
POSTER~
Much as i condole with you, i must let you know. . .
You are wicked. . .
Your bf warns you against a particular friend but you don't listen,
instead, you go behind him to table before this same friend all his issues, including his private discussions and everything he did to you~
i'm not sure i want to have a gf like you!

My only advice. . .learn from this, and THREAD SOFTLY,
Revenge is sweet, but it will change your life forever!
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by freecocoa(f): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2010
I don't even know what to say.
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by kaymoney2(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2010
@ OP That is why you girls need to be careful why do you girls trust one another??** To keep sealed lips is always a problem in the name of showing off your boyfriend* Dont you know that she desires that guy more than you do??** Dont try anything funny since you opened your defences for her to penetrate into you~ Just move on with your life and try your luck else where shocked shocked
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by Carolece(f): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2010
Dear Diva

Let those sorry azzes be, they truly deserve each other. Hold your head up high, when ever you see them, dont let them
take away your joy. The first man I loved slept with my sister and they both had a baby and that child lives with my mother.
I could tell you too much what men have done me and what I see men do other women but I will spear
you as you have your own troubles now to handle.

Dont do them anything especially if its going to get you in trouble with the law. Just be the best person you can.
Let them see you and wish you well.
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2010
I agree with Coolabbie. This's a difficult situation to be in, but at the same time you should be thankful they're out of your life.  He was never yours. And your friend, she was never a friend. Revenge won't do you any good. Learn from this and try to move on. All the best.
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by Moralistli(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2010
My simple ques is '' is it really possible for one girl to steal me 4rm d one i really luv? Impossican'tttt!

I think d guy in question never had any gud plan for u in d first place, Meanwhile, 4givess is d sweetest revenge.  

Lessons and experience 4rm such incident will certainly  giv u d enablement to establish and sustain meaningful rlatnship in d nearest future if u 're ready to learn or make use d lessons.
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2010
Perhaps it was meant to happen. . .
And i'm glad poster has gone past the crying stage~
i always wonder, how do you detect the friend that is going to betray you?
Anyways. . .if poster takes it cool, there will always be an open loop. .a neat opportunity to get back at them.
But i pray you have the strenght to put all this behind, and look towards a more pleasant future. . .
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by Carolece(f): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2010
Moralistli:

My simple ques is '' is it really possible for one girl to steal me 4rm d one i really luv? Impossican'tttt!

I think d guy in question never had any gud plan for u in d first place, Meanwhile, 4givess is d sweetest revenge.  

Lessons and experience 4rm such incident will certainly  giv u d enablement to establish and sustain meaningful rlatnship in d nearest future if u 're ready to learn or make use d lessons.
Bull fvcking shyt! You never know what a man has instore. You could be having the best relationship as you may think and out of no where in a split second he hops out with your best friend, your sister or a total stranger. He's had enough of you and immediately hops out.

Disgusted!
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by chikeorji123(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2010
this life,full of surprises.l'm sorry baby on their behalf.But try to forget it and move on.l'm sure the GUY ill come back,mark my word b/c he ill realised how valuable u are.But this is a good lesson to u.don't revenge please,just relaxed and watch. cool cool cool
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by 190: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2010
O'boy 2 people WAN DIE, OH

Im outta here~

Car don cause wahala again for 9ja~
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2010
Her stolen bf is using infinite jeep. Gal dnt allow anybody 2 deceive u. Is ur lost. Shekina.
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2010
^
2 people?

Na only the bobo i pity o!
I sure say dat her friend na WINSH
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by kaymoney2(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
190:

O'boy 2 people WAN DIE, OH

Im outta here~

Car don cause wahala again for 9ja~

@ 190 Craze boy na your own comment i dey wait for i know say your comment na yam pepper scatter scatter Hmm power of Infinite Jeep you too go buy one oo grin cheesy smiley
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by Moralistli(m): 12:35am On Dec 28, 2010
Bull fvcking shyt! You never know what a man has instore. You could be having the best relationship as you may think and out of no where in a split second he hops out with your best friend, your sister or a total stranger. He's had enough of you and immediately hops out.

Disgusted!

Don't generalize!!!. I normally say what i mean, and mean whatever i say, I'm a man of principle,and i give things/situations deep reasoning any day.

It should always be d other way round, my girl shouldn't think that i was stolen by her friend if it ever happen like dis. Most of these girls don't know more than fun,fun, FUN. Always fall inlove 4 d very wrong reason.
Meanwhile, me like dis ya pix oooh. can't i see ya face?
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by 190: 1:28am On Dec 28, 2010
Todays news @ 6am

My name is 190 Iyononsen Iriafobolo,  reporting for AIT news Anambra.

It is with heavy heart that we report the death of 2 young people driving in an infinity Jeep around

Ring road, On-looker's claim that the Jeep was overtaken by 2 armed men riding on okada and bullets were popped

through the windscreen into the chest of the driver and his beloved sharp and smart Girlfriend,

Investigation has began and all fingers are directed towards the driver's ex girlfriend divalishis who is at large

and has ran into the sahara to hide from the hands of the law, more report would follow in subsequent reports

Thank you
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:35am On Dec 28, 2010
190:

Todays news @ 6am

It is with heavy heart that we report the death of 2 young people driving in an infinity Jeep around

Ring road, On-looker's claim that the Jeep was overtaken by 2 armed men riding on okada and bullets were popped

through the windscreen into the chest of the driver and his beloved sharp and smart Girlfriend,

Investigation has began and all fingers are directed towards the driver's ex girlfriend divalishis who is at large

and has ran into the sahara to hide from the hands of the law, more report would follow in subsequent reports

Thank you

ROTFLMAO una no go kill person for this nairaland

But wait Infinity Jeep LOL abeg na your loss oh
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by aameyah(f): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2010
hmmmn, this is serious! cry
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by flexshop(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2010
190:

Todays news @ 6am

Thank you

grin grin 190,king of nairaland.
Anybody wey no like am go hug transformer or enta kainji dam tongue

@poster, my heart goes out to you.but i tell you,d guy is not worth the effort. I think its best u move on and learn ur lessons about friends JUST LIKE I LEARNT EARLIER ON ABOUT 190 tongue
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by badguy3: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2010
{peeps in} O boy i no follow o! {runs out}
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by alisigwe(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2010
Funny thread
Re: Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place! by chikeorji123(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2010
Baby exercise patient cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of Love And Being In Love. / Been Raped Right In Front Of Your Boy Friend / Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.