Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) (8176 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by AmuEwu: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Amarabae:
You are 19 and want to sleep with a 27yrs old?
Angels of the lord, are the trumpets not yet ready?

What has God got to do with this thing.. free the guy abeg.. Personally I prefer ladies from 30yrs up, especially single mothers

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by vantage001: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
AmuEwu:

What has God got to do with this thing.. free the guy abeg.. Personally I prefer ladies from 30yrs up, especially[b] single mothers[/b]
shocked
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Godlovesme521:
no am not
upload ur picture and let me give u d best advice of ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by matharazi(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
go get a room somewhere, make her happy and tell her to make your day, and have fun as long as you want. welcome to manhood
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Twizzy30(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Op how far with the parole? Or u are yet to do the do.
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by rollybest(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hmm end time
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by bigcp(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Maxi112:
really? I pray he last beyond 2mins. cheesy

he portrayed himself as davido... I hope he got the 30bl to splash

2 mins? HuH...
when i 1st had sex i lasted upto 40 mins for 1st round....so my dear his gonna last more dan 2mins
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Upside down
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by masseratti: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Amarabae:
lolzzzzzzz ,and that's funny,"trumpet not ready yet".

But older girls/women prefer younger guys at a certain age.
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Maxi112: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
bigcp:

2 mins? HuH...
when i 1st had sex i lasted upto 40 mins for 1st round....so my dear his gonna last more dan 2mins
were you checking time on top of her? grin

40mins romance and everything? you no try oh grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by YeebosAreFools(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Godlovesme521:
Hello guys..am in big trouble...

There is this girl I met in a guy boutique.. After much enquire from the guy..he said its his girlfriend..

She came just to spend some time with him..

I went there yesterday, the girl been de observe me..

Because I got good cloths on.. And looking rich

Truth is this girl get force of sex attraction all over her...with big yansh..

I silently ask for her number yesterday.. Which she easily gave..

Called her this afternoon.. She said she meet me in the evening.. We spend like a hour together....

Now the the thing is..she's older than me..like 27
Me am 19yrs

When she comes should I take her to the hotel
And book a room...(would it look insultive)

Or just a bar to have a drink..technically I like ffuck this girl this evening

This is warriblood the scammer That Was busted in the business section.
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
See some of these older guys corrupting a 19 year old.
Why would you want to bleep a 27 year old woman for ? Where are your agemates

Well go ahead, you have my blessings
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Godlovesme521: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Maxi112:
papismith is right now grin

hotel=5k
drinks=1.5k
meat= 1.5k
condom=#200
transport =500
appreciation =2k

total.... 10,700

I ffucked the babe..my brother na I believe money answereth all things
Who would have thought me 19yrs old boy ffucking 28yrs girl.. Her pussy tight die.

We went to a cozy hotel..

10k till dawn
Ordered for drink 2500,
Chicken sauce.. 1200
Mehn I spent money today.. The sex was worth it..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Godlovesme521: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
[size=25pt]update

Who would have thought me 19yrs old boy ffucking 28yrs girl.. Her pussy tight die.

10k till dawn
Ordered for drink 2500,
Chicken sauce.. 1200
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
[/size]
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Who's ready to place a bet on this ote.. It's gon' flop.. Dude is dull lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Maxi112: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Godlovesme521:

10k till dawn
Ordered for drink 2500,
Chicken sauce.. 1200
really?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Godlovesme521: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Maxi112:
really?

I swear to my creator...
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Maxi112: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Godlovesme521:

I swear to my creator...
hard to believe Sha.

No biggie, close to 15k just go like that.

Dude you need to start saving oh....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by shiki(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

No!...i am not but i know them....maybe she needs something from him.He should forget about his dress and all that..the lady needs something else which is very glaring.

I like this babe smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by kingbryanthe1st(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Amarabae:
when I gained admission to school I had barely clocked 20 ....and every girl I bleeped in my 1st year in school were older than me the least 3years and there was 1 that was about to get married then... It isnt his fault if she fancies him then he should have a go ...for one ...barely looking at him she should be able to tell shes older 27years to 19 is a great difference she should know shes older.
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by kingbryanthe1st(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
AmuEwu:

What has God got to do with this thing.. free the guy abeg.. Personally I prefer ladies from 30yrs up, especially single mothers
.... I share your view ....30years and older ...the bigger the better the older the wine the better the taste unless its sour.
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by ideyhere(f): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
I can just imagine the earth quake that would've happened on NL if this was to be a girl's post. grin grin grin

OP congratulations. ..hope you'll still come and give us the "after" gist

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by bigcp(m): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2017
Maxi112:
were you checking time on top of her? grin

40mins romance and everything? you no try oh grin
which Romance?....I de talk of d bag bang...i no add romance oo...
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by bigcp(m): 12:15am On Apr 21, 2017
ideyhere:
I can just imagine the earth quake that would've happened on NL if this was to be a girl's post. grin grin grin

OP congratulations. ..hope you'll still come and give us the "after" gist

why would they be a quake?...
well...i knw hw some N-laners act....but it's just sex....SEX IS 4KN OVER RATED GERE IN 9JA...
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by pennytrate: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2017
♣ • → son u 19 and wanna bang a 27yr old•

that's a huge point to score there•

just be careful not to bang ya future away son•
°°
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by nairaman66(m): 2:15am On Apr 21, 2017
Maxi112:
papismith is right now grin

hotel=5k
drinks=1.5k
meat= 1.5k
condom=#200
transport =500
appreciation =2k

total.... 10,700

Lucky you! Lekki girls will charge 20k for you saying hi! If she stays, hotel bill is 20k or more! Food and drinks like 20k! Her transport is 40k plus! These girls want to send all the guys to the village to farm!! grin
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by suave558(m): 2:55am On Apr 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

No!...i am not but i know them....maybe she needs something from him.He should forget about his dress and all that..the lady needs something else which is very glaring.
Blood grin
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 4:04am On Apr 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

She is among the cheating babes . Bleep her now or u wouldn't later . Don't miss this chances even if raw do it !
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 4:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Godlovesme521:
no am not

19yrs n u looking rich? My friend are u not suppose to b facing ur waec exams.?
Re: How Do I Ffuck This Girl(I finally ffucked her) by giddexdguru: 4:10am On Apr 21, 2017
Register and get $5(N2500) free. Also work online and get money http://.net/7nJALh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aunty Tope / Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival / Biafra Girls (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.