Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test (30869 Views)

I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job! / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
sooo...... u decided to eat & drink all that poncotion knowing fully well you have a test in a few hours. Oga speak truth YOU WERE NEVER INTRESTED IN THE TEST OR JOB FROM THE BEGINNING
Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Sezua(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Me that passed but didn't have i.d nko? Abeg who fit help me solve this ish?

1 Like

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by MAXIMAL123(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sorry Bro
I feel your pain
But just know dat self employed is still d best wink
Work on dat
Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by switchlain: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Remember when you were in school and used to use the they failed me excuse.. Well guess u are at it again . Bros you fail the test. Based on logistics. . grin..
Nonetheless your own go come.. I remember I did one silly interview like that and was feeling like a bad guy until result show.
I failed severely... embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
lollypeezle:
My brother, i understand your point

But the fact is that you failed not because of the urine expulsion you wanted to make but lack of preparation or seriousness on your part.

i once went for this kinda test and i drank pepsi and gala before the test, i felt uneasy as well but the fact that i prioritized what i went there for than the urine made it possible to score high. you even sound playful.

Stop placing this kinda stuff here to score cheap pity. i didnt pity u. Am sorry

Lolly trust me sometimes when you are so pressed to pee or poo it can be so uncomfortable.
I have once stopped to pee on the express road even though my destination was barely 15 minutes away because if I didn't do it then I was going to wet my pants. I am a female and I didn't even care at that point. I was that uncomfortable. With the exam pressure and all I understand how agonising it must have been for him to get up to pee. One would even do it with the mindset that once he relieves himself he will be comfy enough to focus.

6 Likes

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by asha01: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
SaintAkindile:
I got 41.25% in the test. So, why did I fail so woefully?

I was tensed ahead of the test on Wednesday morning April 5th 2017. I said to myself, "well, since I am here (at fidelity bank Enugu branch) before 7am, let me chill in a near by shop and wait till it is 8am. So I ordered for pure water and okpa to cool my head.

I immediately remembered that I need more of sugar since am suffering from high b.p and was feeling tired. I ordered for one bottle of Pepsi. The sales boy said "no 30cl Pepsi Sir, we have 50cl". I said "ok, give me the 50cl".

I drank the 50cl Pepsi and I was feeling ready for the test.

Fast forward, test period. I was feeling high! the questions weren't too hard, it wasn't too easy either. I was flying, but upon reaching the number 35 question, I died and rose back to life again.

Chai!! dere is god ooooo!! this piss wey dey worry me!! dere is god ooo!!

The piss that was worrying me got worst. The air condition wasn't helping matters. I was feeling my bladder almost about to explode.

"Ma'am please can I use the rest room?" I called the hr lady... who was looking at me as if my head was paining me. lol. "But your time is still going" she said, looking worried. A lovely lady, looking fresh and ripe like the mango am sipping as I narrate my woes. I replied "just two minutes, I will be done with the rest room". She said ok that I should go.

I was happy, feeling relieved. walking awkwardly as I am about to leave the test hall. "Come back here!" the hr lady called. "am sorry, it is either you complete your test and go or you quit the test. nobody is allowed to use the rest room when the test is still on". Damn! I was sad. There were thoughts about my actions running in my head. Was I right or wrong? did I do the right thing by speaking up? why did the hr lady decide to change her mind? All these and more as i head back to the hot seat.

What was she thinking sef!! I asked myself again. Was it that I might hack their computer database through the rest room or what? wtf. I hissed loudly. much to the attention of the other candidates seated around me.

I wrote the test with constant pressure. No atom of concentration as i scored below what I can do. After that, my friend said to me, "guy bone village people, they will never succeed. Lol! I have a real sense of belief that they are after my case. Lol. Anyways, tests are no true test of knowledge.

guy i can see that you are still under your parental care.
you are not desparate to grap a job
if i am going for a job test/intervieww i will take nothing but pray for success
after the test i would have known my fate through my performance, then and only then i will celebrate by taking anything i want. when you went loading yourself with 50cl liquid before the test what did you expect?
but if i know i did not do well i will keep praying for God's intervention.
thats what i do.
anyway better luck next time.

2 Likes

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Jonarinho(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
i was invited for the test, I didn't even show up....... life sha... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Ifeshyne(f): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
missomo:
Not to worry. Something good will come soon. At least you have identified your shortcomings.

I went for an aptitude test recently and it was crazy. I fasted that morning and what was scheduled to start for 12 didn't start till about 1pm. I was already dizzy and weak. When I saw the questions the headache started. I don't know who sent me to fast the morning of the aptitude test. I was just begging God in my mind like "shebi you know the fasting was for you". I could barely think or reason as I was quite dehydrated. As I expected I failed the test woefully. Now if I am going for any interview or test I fast the day before and eat breakfast with enough water the morning of the interview.
I can soo relate, it happened to me once as well.

2 Likes

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by dingbang(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
generalbush:
After writing the one of NBC and I left the hall out of anger, I promised not to write all those bullshit again!!

I will build up my years of experience with my job now, and I will come in as a management staff.. not to come and be writing stupid exams!!!

Fvck all of em!!
my brother I told myself am never Gona write any aptitude test for any stupid Job... Its either they interview me orally or dey should shove their jobs down their asses.. And its paying now since I am doing one of two businesses getting my cash...

Why is it always different in Nigeria.. If u go abroad.. There is absolutely nothing like tests.. Even if there is, its minimal there...

2 Likes

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by kennynelcon(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Anyone going for VDT test this Saturday?
Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
I know you made this up to advertise Fidelity bank. wink

If na me dat wan go piss and one yeye HR asks me to go back, I'll just jejely go back, unzip my trouser and piss for dere ni.

2 Likes

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by kizygist: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
You need to work more on yourself. See photos of BBNaija finalist Marvis as she receives blessings from her dad kneeling down
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/bbnaija-finalist-marvis-receives.html

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Kamxin(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
asha01:

if i am going for a job test/intervieww i will take nothing but pray for success
after the test i would have known my fate through my performance, then and only then i will celebrate by taking anything i want. when you went loading yourself with 50cl liquid before the test what did you expect?
thats what i do.

My brother, this is science, so not everybody can understand, and put things into perspective like Kasparov do in the game of chess.

The production of urine is not only a function of the amount of water or watery substance you consume, concentration and atmospheric condition is critical.

For instance, if the AC wasn't powerful enough, one hour paper wouldn't have turned into a day that never end.

In my own case, though not as brutal as his, after attempting 50 out of 250 Jamb questions, I became light-headed, due to poor handling of malaria and poor nutrition in the morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by madjune(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Excuses upon excuses.

Must you drink soda water?
What stopped you from taking bottled water and gala?
You can even sacrifice sometimes by not eating or drinking anything that will drive you to the rest rooms till the exam is over.

Indomie generation.
Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
so u made front page last last

2 Likes

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ifeshyne:

I can soo relate, it happened to me once as well.

Lol. It's such an annoying experience.
Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
asha01:

thats what i do.

What are you saying? undecided sad Did he say he didn't pray for success? And when did eating before an interview become an issue?? Even if u eat nothing and fast, God will do his will, that won't change what God will do. The Op wasn't just prepared for the exam.

2 Likes

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by asha01: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=Kamxin post=55715805][/quote]

oga i hope am safe o?
you just copied my comment and past without saying anything
Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
fidel3431:
so u made front page last last

My brother, na so I see am. It was really very serious this experience. I can't even describe how I felt, it was hot. I learnt my lessons anyway. some peeps will not understand though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by passyhansome(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Try Stanbic

1 Like

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Icon4s(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
SaintAkindile:

I was tensed ahead of the test on Wednesday morning April 5th 2017. I said to myself, "well, since I am here (at fidelity bank Enugu branch) before 7am, let me chill in a near by shop and wait till it is 8am. So I ordered for pure water and okpa to cool my head.

I immediately remembered that I need more of sugar since am suffering from high b.p and was feeling tired. I ordered for one bottle of Pepsi. The sales boy said "no 30cl Pepsi Sir, we have 50cl". I said "ok, give me the 50cl".

Fast forward, test period. I was feeling high! the questions weren't too hard, it wasn't too easy either. I was flying, but upon reaching the number 35 question, I died and rose back to life again.

The piss that was worrying me got worst. The air condition wasn't helping matters. I was feeling my bladder almost about to explode.

"Ma'am please can I use the rest room?" I called the hr lady... who was looking at me as if my head was paining me. lol. "But your time is still going" she said, looking worried. A lovely lady, looking fresh and ripe like the mango am sipping as I narrate my woes. I replied "just two minutes, I will be done with the rest room". She said ok that I should go.

I was happy, feeling relieved. walking awkwardly as I am about to leave the test hall. "Come back here!" the hr lady called. "am sorry, it is either you complete your test and go or you quit the test. nobody is allowed to use the rest room when the test is still on". Damn! I was sad. There were thoughts about my actions running in my head. Was I right or wrong? did I do the right thing by speaking up? why did the hr lady decide to change her mind? All these and more as i head back to the hot seat.

What was she thinking sef!! I asked myself again. Was it that I might hack their computer database through the rest room or what? wtf. I hissed loudly. much to the attention of the other candidates seated around me.

I wrote the test with constant pressure. No atom of concentration as i scored below what I can do. After that, my friend said to me, "guy bone village people, they will never succeed. Lol! I have a real sense of belief that they are after my case. Lol. Anyways, tests are no true test of knowledge.

U said you have high Blood pressure and still wnt to work with a bank?

4 Likes

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Kamxin(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
asha01:

oga i hope am safe o?
you just copied my comment and past without saying anything

s'il vous plait

On a serious note, Jambites would meet a similar fate inevitably. I can't forget a similar story our teacher told us in our primary school days. A lady moving from the East to North, got her bladder bursted while their vehicle was reeling from one gallop to another, because she didn't has the gut to tell the driver to stop.

1 Like

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Tedassie(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
LAFO:
Pele, another test go surface

Drink alomo a day before
no,make hin smoke curry-flavored weed
Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by generalbush(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
dingbang:
my brother I told myself am never Gona write any aptitude test for any stupid Job... Its either they interview me orally or dey should shove their jobs down their asses.. And its paying now since I am doing one of two businesses getting my cash...

Why is it always different in Nigeria.. If u go abroad.. There is absolutely nothing like tests.. Even if there is, its minimal there...

1000 likes!!
Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Mapzone(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
That Enugu fidelity HR lady ehen...na something else, she bleeped a lot people up. I have to beg my gf for two days to stop crying because of our pretty fresh HR girl dealt with her.

2 Likes

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by luchee(f): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
lollypeezle:

But the fact is that you failed not because of the urine expulsion you wanted to make but lack of preparation or seriousness on your part.

i once went for this kinda test and i drank pepsi and gala before the test, i felt uneasy as well but the fact that i prioritized what i went there for than the urine made it possible to score high. you even sound playful.
Stop placing this kinda stuff here to score cheap pity. i didnt pity u. Am sorry
The fact that you were able to carry on with your exam while you were pressed does not make you a more serious person. Hot piss never catch you before. You would not even remember the spelling of your name.

6 Likes

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by cruzyteejay(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
U for kukuma go piss oo so as nt to lose on both sides,but that will be one of the most silly reasons to lose a job.......i love ur sense of humour anyways

2 Likes

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by permsec: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
So far so good, your comment is simply the best.
lollypeezle:

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by jswagg4(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
That Enugu Fidelity HR...she beauriful sha. She ripe. Bt she mess people up sha.

1 Like

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Mediapace: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
missomo:

Lolly trust me sometimes when you are so pressed to pee or poo it can be so uncomfortable.
I have once stopped to pee on the express road even though my destination was barely 15 minutes away because if I didn't do it then I was going to wet my pants. I am a female and I didn't even care at that point. I was that uncomfortable. With the exam pressure and all I understand how agonising it must have been for him to get up to pee. One would even do it with the mindset that once he relieves himself he will be comfy enough to focus.

Naso jare

Some situations can't be avoided,how can someone hold pee for test ?

Pee before test
Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
SaintAkindile:

Re: How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test by luminouz(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
lollypeezle:

Who asked u for ur yeye pity? Ohoh!!! So u scored high?? shocked ur just a regular Einstein now ain't U? Now DAT u have spoken...could u kindly shut d fvck up undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Time-Table, Dates / Stop Placing Unrealistic Targets On Marketers, CBN Tells Banks / Why Are Chinese Companies In Nigeria Maltreating Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.