Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice (6553 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by sisisioge: 12:31am On Apr 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Haba Madam, I just talk say make I add my 10 pence to the story..... .....
Climbing Madam 3 times a week, in a 5 week month, that equates to 15 romps a month.
15 * 12 = 180 romps a year.
Lets assume they stay married for 45 years, Sisisioge you do that calculation......

In 365 days, you are complaining of 180 times? Dude that's less than half the number of days in a year! No wonder couples are married for three minutes and complaining about each other already these days! You guys are just plain lazy! Oh my! Anyways, I think people with same temperament on said issue should just hitch up...that way everyone is left happy. Amen!
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by Lexusgs430: 12:36am On Apr 20, 2017
sisisioge:

In 365 days, you are complaining of 180 times? Dude that's less than half the number of days in a year! No wonder couples are married for three minutes and complaining about each other already these days! You guys are just plain lazy! Oh my! Anyways, I think people with same temperament on said issue should just hitch up...that way everyone is left happy. Amen!

LOL..... . I thought the sex only lasted 3 minutes? How often do you farm the cassava in a month?
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by sisisioge: 12:38am On Apr 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

LOL..... . I thought the sex only lasted 3 minutes? How often do you farm the cassava in a month?

You no dey sleep? By the way, are we still brethren? I'm a brethren dude...can't open my mouth gbagada about that grin
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by Lexusgs430: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2017
sisisioge:

You no dey sleep? By the way, are we still brethren? I'm a brethren dude...can't open my mouth gbagada about that grin

Sleep ke? You nko, u no dey sleep? You inferred 180 was too little, hence my directed question (albeit personal)...
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by sisisioge: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Sleep ke? You nko, u no dey sleep? You inferred 180 is too little, hence my directed question (albeit personal)...

Slept already...

I swear 180 isn't too much. And no, I haven't joined the race of those that are licenced to do the do as they will grin grin When I do, my bobo better see what you considered an overdrive the regular. Can't deal mehn cool cool By the way sef, why put a peg on it...do as much as your bodies will. That way, the careers of the side chics/bobos will nosedive considerablygrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by Lexusgs430: 12:57am On Apr 20, 2017
sisisioge:

Oya speak to me in camera, about the gbagada frequencies........ grin
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by sisisioge: 1:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Oya speak to me in camera, about the gbagada frequencies........ grin

grin grin grin not Gbagada frequency... gbagada means ...wow! Might be miss construed! Ask the real Yorubas around you...biko don't take it out of contest grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by Lexusgs430: 1:00am On Apr 20, 2017
sisisioge:

Slept already...

I swear 180 isn't too much. And no, I haven't joined the race of those that are licences to do the do as they will grin grin When I do, my bobo better see what you considered an overdrive the regular. Can't deal mehn cool cool By the way sef, why put a peg on it...do as much as your bodies will. That way, the careers of the side chics/bobos will nosedive considerablygrin grin

Men are wired very differently from women... .. If the wife/girlfriend /bae/boo, tenders every day for 2 hours, if the man go still farm externally, he would still farm........

2 Likes

Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by sisisioge: 1:01am On Apr 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Men are wired very differently from women... .. If the wife/girlfriend /bae/boo, tenders every day for 2 hours, if the man go still farm externally, he would still farm........

Hmmmm...it is well.
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by Lexusgs430: 1:02am On Apr 20, 2017
sisisioge:

Slept already...

I swear 180 isn't too much. And no, I haven't joined the race of those that are licences to do the do as they will grin grin When I do, my bobo better see what you considered an overdrive the regular. Can't deal mehn cool cool By the way sef, why put a peg on it...do as much as your bodies will. That way, the careers of the side chics/bobos will nosedive considerablygrin grin

So you are replying from dreamland? So you reckon you got a very high sex drive?
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by sisisioge: 1:06am On Apr 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

So you are replying from dreamland? So you reckon you got a very high sex drive?

No comments... Biko stop quoting before I get banned for derailing grin
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 20, 2017
Free her and live your life. Afterall she has given you the permission to see other girls. All these women sef. They are not ready for marriage. How would a married couple living together be having sex just once a month. I hope she is not cheating on you. If she knew she wasnt ready for marriage, then why did she get married?
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2017
sisisioge:

Oh dear! I thought I'm the only one o. I love kisses die! Start by maintaining eye contact, then move it to my lips. Omg...then come a little closer. Then start with a feathery touch to my lips. Break it and look into my eyes again...then kiss me with some reckless abandon. Dearlordylordy kiss kiss Whew, I can travel all the way to Zamfara for a kiss...its that bad grin

Wow this is detailed and a very honest comment we approve of this comment.

1 Like

Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by debbyaustine: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2017
izzou:
Maybe she's scared of having another baby. She still has memories of how painful childbirth can be

You guys should have more talk time.
may be she is scared of having another baby try n sit her down
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by teemy(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2017
advicerseeker i apologise for late commenting. i would start with these questions; how much of a sparkle are you in her eyes? does she look at you and all you can see is love or resentment? sex is a bond of what is alive between you two and a fire ..

1 Like

Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by teemy(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2017
that burns from the flint of existing attraction. if it were possible we would pass our bodies through the cells of our beloved just to bond deeply with them. the only parts that allow that the most are through the privates though.
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by teemy(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2017
love making i repeat is an aftershoot of what has been existing between you two. the current status can exist in either a love or resentment state. if she resents you, find the cause of the problem and make a play for change. if she yet loves you, ..

2 Likes

Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by teemy(m): 7:38am On Apr 20, 2017
restrictions that could hold her back could be fatigue (not in this case, she has help), sanitary (how clean you are in her ratings), religious (your desires seem heretic) or you are being compared to someone better (your gameplay gives a sigh).

1 Like

Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by teemy(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2017
all listed are easily resolved except for the religious sentiment. i passed through that phase too but was able to overcome by making bible references to explain off her inhibitions and that still took a whiling to do. let me pause for your response.
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by teemy(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2017
in the interim i would put something to the thread. just for the fun of it some ladies deny their husbands sex marriage while being so ready BEFORE marriage. it seems self destructive. creating friction into what you desired to achieve.
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by teemy(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2017
i am not encouraging extra affairs but when something desired is wickedly deprived one who is an adult alternatives are usually sought. why blame thin legged ladies that have cold drinks in their freezer while you throw out your empty fridge bottles.
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by teemy(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2017
you can't do wrong and get right. if being mind poisoned by fellow ladies that men are goats that love sex makes you misbehave you will strain what is left of that union. you even have the key ingredient; HE LOVES SEX. what other cheats do you need?

1 Like

Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by teemy(m): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2017
being THE ONE that has what he loves AND GIVES IT, you can twist him as you wish. delilah was the one asking giving a depiction that she believes she has given what would make an asker. it was only a matter of time that samson decided to pay the debt
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by teemy(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2017
that is the the proper way to use sex as a weapon. give unlimitedly till your joy is full. afterall men are goats (a man and woman have sex, they both enjoy it and yet the man pays her for it - any other defination for maga?). get your groove right.
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by teemy(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2017
i hope one or two women have picked hints from my rants. no mind me jare. make and save your marriages and not be the ones to friction its smooth flow. hubbies with challenges should read the book SHE CUMS FIRST. i await advicerseeker's reply.
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by nursennenny(f): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2017
Sure u are good at it and haven't given her a scare in the past?
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by vicben27(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

3 times a week every week, is not too much? What would be your average?
hw is 3 times a week too much? der shud be no time table for sex sex is a wndaful tin it shud be spontaneous my wife to b beta b prepared. or else she go go sabatical leav for her papa house wen we marry i dnt joke wit my conji matters five times a week is nt bad either!

4 Likes

Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Maybe she feel pains during sex.

Try and talk to her and stop telling her you will get it outside, its a sign of disrespect.

3 Likes

Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by Lexusgs430: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
vicben27:
hw is 3 times a week too much? der shud be no time table for sex sex is a wndaful tin it shud be spontaneous my wife to b beta b prepared. or else she go go sabatical leav for her papa house wen we marry i dnt joke wit my conji matters five times a week is nt bad either!

Congratulations with you wedding in advance. When you get married, come back and continue this story......
Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
vicben27:

By the time family pressure, work pressure, financial pressure, kids pressure, school fees pressure, economic pressure and all the pressures hit you, romping would probably be the last thing on your mind.........

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by vicben27(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

By the time family pressure, work pressure, financial pressure, kids pressure, school fees pressure, economic pressure and all the pressures hit you, romping would probably be the last thing on your mind.........
dat wndaful sex section wil help me relax d beta! beside all d above stated difficulties of life is neva my portion! if u dnt mind am sendin back to sender! it wont b dat bad lJN

3 Likes

Re: Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice by vicben27(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations with you wedding in advance. When you get married, come back and continue this story......
Lol i wil bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Man Can Do A Woman Cannot Do Better. / Guy, Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Lady Older Than You? / Is This Not Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.