Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? (1878 Views)

You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by blackman232: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
What can I do, my girlfriend is still having s*x with her ex , she said the guy is too good in bed and they can not marry because both are AS.

I can not see my self sucking a woman, I have not done it before, and I do not even like the bl*w job thing.

I love her but she is still having s*x with that her ex who got married last two years. I have told her it is not good to still be sleeping with the man, but she told me she is doing it for fun
READ MORE
http://naijafastlink.com/girlfriend-still-sx-ex/

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Send her packing. she is a slot

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by Fernandowski(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
she doesn't worth your time and emotions

just forget her and move on

there are lots of pretty girls out there to chose from

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by Baawaa(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote]I love her but she is still having s*x with that her ex who got married last two years. I have told her it is not good to still be sleeping with the man, but she told me she is doing it for fun[/quote]
You too be relating with her for fun,if you eventually marry her that means you want vagabond children grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Which one is"I av told her to stop but she won't listen*?why begging her to stop?if she truly loves u,she won't be sleeping with her married ex .You better wise up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by Lionessza(f): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
blackman232:
What can I do, my girlfriend is still having s*x with her ex , she said the guy is too good in bed and they can not marry because both are AS.

I can not see my self sucking a woman, I have not done it before, and I do not even like the bl*w job thing.

I love her but she is still having s*x with that her ex who got married last two years. I have told her it is not good to still be sleeping with the man, but she told me she is doing it for fun
READ MORE
http://naijafastlink.com/girlfriend-still-sx-ex/

You clearly are enjoying this show...next time she has a
rendezvous with him tell her to bring you pics or better yet a vid
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by Gshegg: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
It shows how mumu you are, until dem do am for your room abi? Before you go get sense undecided , all these boys sef.. angry

Gimme your mama number, we need to talk. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by divinehand2003(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol

Yes I understand that she is your girlfriend just for the fun of it. Nothing more. No future commitments either.
Just for as long as it last.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by ayanfemotun: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
The girl has no respect for u at all. She is sleeping with her ex nd she isnt even bothered u know abt it. Pls run. She isn't 4 u. Wen u marry her, she wld still b sleeping around

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jesu!! Wetin person no-go hear for nairaland shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
For asking such a question, you're a foolish boy. Do you see any bright future with that slut? Many Nairalanders did not want to comment because they know that advising a fool is foolishness! I took the pain to write this because I believe you can get sense. idiot!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Another bullshyt from these dumb bloggers

©YBR
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by nelson7777: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
n u say u hv a gf

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by pinima001(f): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
nijaomegacode:
For asking such a question, you're a foolish boy. Do you see any bright future with that slut? Many Nairalanders did not want to comment because they know that advising a fool is foolishness! I took the pain to write this because I believe you can get sense. idiot!

Tnk u, me too I no fit comment. But I ova love ur comment. The op is a baby
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
I wonder how people do this
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
y
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
What should you do? You should stop calling her your girlfriend.

What more is there to read? That link is redundant.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by seniormallam(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na dis kind thing I dey like o, na to turn her to sex machine na , by the time I Dickson her faithfully under three month, she her self go code say if trully I dey plan future with her I no go Dickson her reach like dat, na she go use her mouth say the relationship is over.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
You're the Ex
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by OGsteven(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Go and have sex with your ex too....life is to simple
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by Ragnorak: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Don't be a puski

She told you he was too good. What rubbish and you're asking what to do?

Send her away and don't date any woman until you figure how not to let a woman disrespect you.

(1) (Reply)

The Office Called Sodom III / Gudnite Narialand Forum / 40 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.