Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

"She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple (47997 Views)

Facebook Translator Translates "Based On Logistics" To "EFE EFE EFE"(screenshot) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform / 2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Didiediamond(f): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigerians sabi take tinz to another level eeh...over do dey worry us. Anywayz itz none of my biz. nice photos doh
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by burner44(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:
His bad shape of head + her bad eye

A minute silence for their kids
A minute silence for your future. Next time please try to reason before you comment.
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by paddyofboss(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
zinachidi:
go and marryundecided. u talk as if; if they open u head, its sand they will see.
lol savagery at its peak...weh done sir
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
A minute silence for your brain

1 Like

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by JuneOctober(f): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
grincheesygrin lmao. Efccboss yaff chop insult taya today. "A minute silent for your future..." Nlanders ehn cheesy
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Balobest(m): 12:29am On Apr 20, 2017
CaroLyner:
A minute silence for your brain
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm.......,....nnnnnn!!! Savage of the century. Baba, I lift my kangol.

1 Like

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Lules(f): 5:24am On Apr 20, 2017
PapiSmith:
'Based on logistics' is the most abused word so far in 2017
it is seriously over used and it has no concrete meaning
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2017
EfccBoss:

U r the most irresponsible, irrelevant, irritating and insensitive person I've even met online. God will bring down curse on you. A deformity that others will mock you with. If you don't have it now.... You will have it before you die miserably. I want to curse you more......
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2017
Efe quotes everywhere
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2017
Efe quote everywhere
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by maxysmith(f): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2017
must u comment rubbish angry angry
EfccBoss:

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by hexy40: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2017
EfccBoss:

Mr/Mrs perfect, post a pic and let's see what u look like
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by LegalBaby(f): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2017
You watched friends cheesy
SirL0neWolf:

Joey tribianiii!!! grin grin
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by 9cbaby(f): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2017
EfccBoss:

you get bad mouth
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by SirL0neWolf(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
LegalBaby:
You watched friends cheesy

Yea..I can't get tired of it cheesy..watching it again now,who's your best character
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by ufuosman(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
EfccBoss:
Why the insult?
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by ufuosman(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
I wish them happy married life in advance
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by LegalBaby(f): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
I like literally the lots of them cheesy
SirL0neWolf:

Yea..I can't get tired of it cheesy..watching it again now,who's your best character
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Jacnik: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Trina0936:
Everything must not be based on logistics! BTW happy married life to the couple. They look cute unlike most afonjas! tongue

Cancer of the mouth.... It's a pity
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jacnik:

Cancer of the mouth.... It's a pity
Eeyah. Take heart abeg no commit suicide, u be afonja?? grin
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by mercyland93(m): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2017
EfccBoss:

U no serious.
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by CaroLyner(f): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
RealHaute:

So you can make devastating comments like this? shocked cheesy
Balobest:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm.......,....nnnnnn!!! Savage of the century. Baba, I lift my kangol.
supergata:
sis you want to kill me with laugh. bloody fatality. see finishing.

Lol. Nigga is shallow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by RealHaute: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
CaroLyner:

Lol. Nigga is shallow.

So how did you find planet Mars?

1 Like

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by KelvinCX(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2017
RealHaute:

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by KelvinCX(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2017
RealHaute:

bck off
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by RealHaute: 2:17pm On May 11, 2017
KelvinCX:
bck off

You cray?
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by MiaB(f): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by happeningsmedia: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
The Morality of Double Dating
Earlier this week, there was a viral video of a young woman who having picked up the courage to propose to her boyfriend in public on her knees, had the grave misfortune of being turned down. continue here: https://happenings.com.ng/the-morality-of-double-dating/?utm_source=cdnhappenings&utm_medium=Yinka&utm_campaign=CDN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.