Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters (60735 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters by Timoleon(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

I'm surprised at his comment.
I am shocked myself...he has shown no regards, no caution, yet he feels he is deserving. I just pray he never gets the job back.
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Something related to your statement killed over 11 Million Igbo during the civil war

Please mind your speech
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters by alizma: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dcomrade:
Just imagine, Babachir Lawal asking " who is the presidency"? shocked

More like, don't you know I'm bigger than Presidency ?
he didn't ask the question with intention to play down on the presidency but I think he was surprised at the unexpected news which prompted the question.
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters by McDonie: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2017
The point is; Who is the Presidency?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.