Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes (40112 Views)

"None Of Una Go Die Better" Charly Boy Criticizes FG For Fighting Nnamdi Kanu / Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions / BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by maklelemakukula(m): 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
tribalistseun:
see as you just dey disgrace your generation for public
grin
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by vickylincon(m): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2017
tribalistseun:
as I won like your comment, I saw your user name...its not cool bro. tribalism pays no one. it just cause problem like that guy you bash upward. peace bro
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by slap1(m): 12:18am On Apr 20, 2017
I was angry till I got to the part he said the only saint he knows is St Moritz. grin cheesy
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Demolism: 12:31am On Apr 20, 2017
correct talk. if u don't want people to make joke out ur matter den take positive ATTITUDINAL TABLET
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by cliffbecks: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2017
The house mates are already resting and forgotten what happened at BBnaija , you are here rising dust .
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by sunneeh(m): 1:17am On Apr 20, 2017
Buharimustgo:

So u were sent to school to be useless,I pity whomever that wasted his money to train u,u r just a disgrace to your entire family and generation

How sure are you that person went to school?... Well my candid opinion... They should have just flushed the idiot while still forming...dat person na waste of sp*rm grin grin grin
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by paradigmshift(m): 1:55am On Apr 20, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

And u r a product of what, molestation? undecided undecided undecided

e pain am die. you are product of baby factory.lmao
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Hehehe they just pretending well it just joke forp fun. cool
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 20, 2017
Philpham:
This long necked fool called , I go die should shut up hi,stinking mouth, I know when he was so wretched and hunger was killing him, now he feels he has an opinion. He should go back to school first and be polished. Anu, I hope someone rapes his wife,so he can joke about it.

You are a fool,I go die is your mate and he's living large while you on the other hand can't even boast of two miserable coins to run together,what kemen did is what we normal Nigerians and people do,we have all at one point in our lives done that and it's either you get laid afterwards or don't,don't ever force yourself on a woman that's the key ,kemen didn't rape her,I believe he had no intention to,we should just let the guy be and move on,no one not even that bleached Edo witch tballs is a saint
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by femi4: 4:28am On Apr 20, 2017
may01:
This is going to follow Kemen for the rest of his life mehn...it haff do mbok!
the guy don suffer
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by oebson(m): 4:35am On Apr 20, 2017
austinosita:

What are you talking about? Where is the rape? Did you watch the footage at all? Did you even watch the show? Nothing like rape in that footage young man!

Yes, he was wrong, but what he did is very common and not out of the ordinary! Tboss allowed him sleep on the same bed with her......she allowed him bath her with water while she pulled her bra, showing her pierced breasts. She led him on! He never raped her, he made an attempt to go down with her and she rejected and he stopped!

You have done it times without number, i have done it.

We should stop acting like we are more catholic than the pope. You guys are just making a mountain out of a molehill for nothing!

You guys should stop destroying this guy's career for nothing. Let him be!

Enough is enough!!!

You have said it all my guy. God bless you real good. Those people critically criticising Kemen are nothing but pure haters with malicious intents. I don't see anything beyond the ordinary that Kemen have done to warrant the arrant public rants. Did he rape her?. I mean, a girl allowed you to bathe her, and sleep beside her at night, isn't that enough green light on the part of 'Sheboss' urging the guy to at least try to get down with her just the way he did?.. Abeg, make una find something productive do bo!. If you guys continue like this, very soon, men will soon be tagged rapist for merely starting at a woman. This rape jingle must stop. Inugo!.
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 20, 2017
jeytee:

You are a fool,I go die is your mate and he's living large while you on the other hand can't even boast of two miserable coins to run together,what kemen did is what we normal Nigerians and people do,we have all at one point in our lives done that and it's either you get laid afterwards or don't,don't ever force yourself on a woman that's the key ,kemen didn't rape her,I believe he had no intention to,we should just let the guy be and move on,no one not even that bleached Edo witch tballs is a saint

Normal Nigerian men touch women who aren't their wives or girl-friends in their sleep? Please, not all Nigerian men assault women in this way, there are still many decent men in this country.

Many Nigerian public officers steal public funds, many Nigerian drivers don't obey traffic laws, many Nigerian men sexually molest women. It doesn't make any if these things right. And when the law eventually catches up with you in any of these instances, 'All of is dey do am' no be excuse.

What was Kemen doing on Tboss' bed? In fact, what was Kemen doing in the BB house if he couldn't couldn't conduct himself within the boundaries of the law? Most Nigerians know that when they find themselves in places where the law matters, they need to behave.

But this isn't even about Kemen again, I feel like he gets it already. It's all these others who have the luxury of remaining faceless, who still insist that this is acceptable conduct. Acceptable to whom? Let road safety catch you first.

3 Likes

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by phynofino: 5:59am On Apr 20, 2017
Nonsense
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by tectonotimes: 6:03am On Apr 20, 2017
WHY ALL COMPANIES MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by airex(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2017
paradigmshift:
I go die is a product of rape
Just like you.
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2017
So this is the latest stunt to get attention on the internet now? Just make a comment on AY's joke about Kemen and Tboss and everyone starts giving you attention!! undecided
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Toks2008(m): 7:07am On Apr 20, 2017
josephine123:
WATCH : AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRg3hATY3A

If what I just watched is what people are complaining about then Nigerians are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by network22: 7:32am On Apr 20, 2017
tribalistseun:
grin grin
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by okpaire(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2017
Afam4eva post=5572471
3:

I'm not surprised considering the fact that I go Die is the most vulgar comedian in Nigeria.

gordons is d most vulgar comedian
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Fabregas085: 7:46am On Apr 20, 2017
Onye ofe mmanu. Mpama ofia
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by safarigirl(f): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2017
austinosita:

What are you talking about? Where is the rape? Did you watch the footage at all? Did you even watch the show? Nothing like rape in that footage young man!

Yes, he was wrong, but what he did is very common and not out of the ordinary! Tboss allowed him sleep on the same bed with her......she allowed him bath her with water while she pulled her bra, showing her pierced breasts. She led him on! He never raped her, he made an attempt to go down with her and she rejected and he stopped!

We should stop acting like we are more catholic than the pope. You guys are just making a mountain out of a molehill for nothing!

Enough is enough!!!

the useless man crawled into her bed, so she should run out because he was in it?

Someone that had his dick out while he was touching her inappropriately and you said nothing happened?

Of course such a thing is normal in this useless country filled with animals like you and Kemen so how will you see any wrong in it?

Even in SA, when two drunk housemates had sex, the guy was disqualified because the girl claimed she was inebtiated and was not aware. They were BOTH drunk, but who got the axe? Who was further humiliated? Women's rights groups followed it up, the guy never got the kind if exposure Kemen is gettaxe now

That is what takes place in a civilized society, not this jungle you animals live in.

Your mentality is as a result of your society

2 Likes

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2017
safarigirl:
the useless man crawled into her bed, so she should run out because he was in it?

Someone that had his dick out while he was touching her inappropriately and you said nothing happened?

Of course such a thing is normal in this useless country filled with animals like you and Kemen so how will you see any wrong in it?

Even in SA, when two drunk housemates had sex, the guy was disqualified because the girl claimed she was inebtiated and was not aware. They were BOTH drunk, but who got the axe? Who was further humiliated? Women's rights groups followed it up, the guy never got the kind if exposure Kemen is gettaxe now

That is what takes place in a civilized society, not this jungle you animals live in.

NA wa for you o...You don't have to insult over 150million people to make a point Safari....haba
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by henocherry18: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2017
You must be very stew and pid.
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by scriptaz18(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2017
So shocking that 'I go die,' like many other 'undesirable elements', have practically come out to defend AY, Tatafoo and lately, Bovi, on the use of "satire" to comically pass message to (enlighten) the members of the public about social abnormalities.

Satire or Satirical prose, indeed!

See, common sense (you don't need to be a scholar to know this) teaches us that there are some ‘things’ called 'sensitive or volatile issues' – issues that have to do with one's mental state, life or faith/belief!

I believe 'rape' ranks among these, except you do not know the devastating effect and trauma a Rape victim undergoes, especially when she recalls the attack, or when AY, Tatafoo or Bovi (and their type) force her to recall it with their seeming, harmless jokes!

If AY, Tatafoo, Bovi, I go die and their ‘like’ believe they can ‘joke with anything,’ they should go to the North and make jokes about the Prophet 'Mohammed (no pun intended)'.

But before then, amongst many, they should recall November 23, 2012 when riots broke out (that cost thousand lives) in Kano over a tailor's joke about Prophet Mohammed?

It is disturbing that it is only in Nigeria wherein ‘people can joke about rape’ and then, some people come out to justify them with baseless ‘academic exercise’!

While I don't wish any of our comedians to lose their deals, it is worth-knowing that corporate organization in the developed world, take high exception to ‘pro-rape issue (jokes or not)’. For instance, in 2013, Rick Ross' Reebok deal was cancelled over 'date rape' verse – since then, he hasn’t gotten himself back because other organizations are keeping him at arm’s length over that seeming, innocent lyrics!

Like they say, “A word is enough for the wise!”

Thank you!

Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by paradigmshift(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2017
airex:
Just like you.

i have no apology for your uncle I go die
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by markpenk: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2017
What an illiterate!
Ovokoo:
Veteran comedian, Francis Agoda aka "I go Die" has come out to defend Ayo Makun (AY) over the accusations from several quarters that he was encouraging rape with his jokes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTEjcUoDeYN/
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Davidbanky(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2017
austinosita:

Enough is enough!!!

God bless you brother ... me sef tire. Is that rape ? Stuffs student try with ladies on campus when they are on the same bed ... nobody is supporting it but Nigerians make it look alike it's the first and like they have never seen it happen before. Self righteousness is killing us ... sometimes I think it's why we are in this mess. We go to church more and suffer more. Looking for morality in a game of imorality ... as far as I am concern, they asked them to just live their normal lives on tv and what we saw was just the normal life I know.
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by barrysome001: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2017
josephine123:
WATCH : AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRg3hATY3A
Based on this video, AY did/said nothing wrong.#IMO
He's just trying to help Kemen's reputation.
Tx Josephine123 for sharing that clip.
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2017
safarigirl:

I never wanted to reply you because of the way you hauled insults at your parents and sibblings......cos they are also animals living in this jungle! It's a pity you dont value and respect them!

But i decided to, so i can correct these lies you put up there!
Kemen never removed his dick. He slept on her bed cos she gave him the permission. This is an open show and there are cameras everywhere! He made a move that every other man makes when a girl leads him on! She rejected and he stopped immediately.

Please go and watch that footage with clear eyes!

Betterstill, purse the scene where he removed his dick, take a snapshot, circle the dick and paste it here for all to see.

I have known you for years on nairaland and i must tell you that i am diasapointed in you.......so you cannot pass accross your points without insults!?

#upbringing#SMHSeriously
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2017
paradigmshift:

e pain am die. you are product of baby factory.lmao

And where do u see pain on nairaland? Pain dey dey keyboard? Y'all shld be deceiving ursef about undecided
Re: I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes by paradigmshift(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

And where do u see pain on nairaland? Pain dey dey keyboard? Y'all shld be deceiving ursef about undecided

what re u even saying..Ur own strong lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.