Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. (35339 Views)

Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by chyckxx(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
I couldn't afford to laugh alone. cheesy

3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by chyckxx(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
More.

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by chyckxx(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lalasticlala, come and laugh.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pesin wey invent twitter go begin wonder if na for Nigerians him invent d tin for grin

26 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Nogodye(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeria mum and over hype be like bread and butter...Anyway, they are the BEST

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by MrRichy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
this land is not for sale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Atlantia(f): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigerian Mums are the best. cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Mathematical(f): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin

Mum : Oyin whc kine cloth you wear so.
Me: mum beet..
Mum : c'mon goan put on beta cloth..

After few minutes ..

Mum: ehen.. Shey bi omo leleyii.
Me : roll eye

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by EXCUSEme2: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigerian Mum na dem be dey BEST......

Der can worry for AFRICA gringringrin

Respect to all our MAMA out der.... kiss

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by EXCUSEme2: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nogodye:
Nigeria mum and over hype be like bread and butter...Anyway, they are theBEST

Really

shockedshocked

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Ginaz(f): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Me: Where should I drop this pus
Mum: Put it in my head

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerian moms can be funny eh.. with their funny remarks and unsolicited opinions...
We love them sha

10 Things Nigerian Mothers Were Actually right About

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Goldenheart(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
cool
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
me mom would go...

"who are all this girls you always put on your dp, youve never used my picture in your life!!!"

36 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by VickyRotex(f): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Me: Where should I drop this pus
Mum: Put it in my head

Dont you just love our Mothers? grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by WHOcarex: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Only Nigerian mom will tell HER child "since when I dey do this thing, them never born you"

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by VickyRotex(f): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mummy will go to Market and price 5000 meat, for 1,500 shocked shocked

Awee just be crying cry cry cry

67 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by steppin: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
A Nigerian mum. Their love is undiluted.
Shout out to all the Nigerian moms out there.
We love you, but God loves you more.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mothers are the best..

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
1. When she says “Get my kini” and believes with all confidence that she gave birth to a mind reader

2. When you say “mommy, I’m Sorry” and she replies “Sorry for yourself”

3. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says : “drop it on my head now.”

4. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.

5. When you say: “mummy, I have malaria” and she replied: “why wont you have malaria when you have been pressing phone since morning”

6. When you say: “I came 2nd in my class” and she replies: “soo the person that came first has two heads, abi?”

7. When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.

8. When you’re watching TV with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel

9. If when you tell her you are going to friends place and she be like: when last did they come here to play with you?

10. When your mum asks you if the food is enough and you reply no and she says go and drink water

11. When she tells you if I hear ‘Peem or phim’, you will hear ‘ween’.

12. When she touches hot pot comfortably without a napkin

13. When with one look she tells you, you will get the beating of your life when you get home

14. When you say: my wedding will be baaaaaaaaaaad and she replies: God forbid. Your wedding will not be bad in Jesus name

15. When she tells you: ‘I didn’t kill my mother, so you cannot or will not kill me’

16. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse…

17. When you ask her to help you with your home work and she advised: go and meet your brother. You then say, so you don’t even know it and she replies: (it is your father’s family members that are dullards)

18. When you ask her to refund the money you lend her and she tells you “all the food you’ve been eating at home nko?”

19. If she is more accurate with her slippers than Robin Hood is, with arrows.

248 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
LOL.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by azchisom: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy
I can relate to some of the above

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by datopaper(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Child: am hungry

Mum: go and tell your dad

Child: what of my sch fee

Mum: ask your dad

Child: y everything dad

Mum: when u see him, ask him. He is the cause of our poverty.

Africa my Africa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by TeflonBlixx: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerian mum will beat the crap outta you and give you two tablets of paracetamol afterwards. . grin

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
chyckxx:
I couldn't afford to laugh alone. cheesy

LOL

Don't we all love our mums...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Donkaz(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
lol

Me: mummy, where should I put the plates?

Mum: put it on my head.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by ednut1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
as bitter as it sounds, nigerian pareants are part of the problems facing this country. they are always right and u know next to nothing undecided. my mum once priced beef wey get label in a pakistani store in Uk, ah weak

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by babyfaceafrica: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
Mummy will go to Market and price 5000 meat, for 1,500 shocked shocked

it is ladies generally..I once followed a lady to market at isale-eko....I regretted my action we spent four hours just to buy shoes

21 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Tenim47(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
cool
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Dyt(f): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lol grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) / Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) / 60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.