Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me (8527 Views)

T&D: Teenager Forced To Leak Sex Video With His Bae On Facebook (video) / Check Out This Lady Who Wanna Be Forever 18, +18, Go Back / Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Alphamale2017(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2017
Berlynn:
nice one..... cheesy T or D?
. dare
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by LethargiQue: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by refiner(f): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2017
Alphamale2017:

been able to create a blueprint for my life , and getting money from a hard decision I had to take years ago that no one understood.

I was able to set a direction for my life from a young age. and i am still benefiting monetarily from it till today.

my answer " making the right financial decision for my life even before I was 20"

I think this has been the mother of all other achievement

now my turn T or D ?

a tough one awaits u smiley

Awww....nice...i can see a bright future ahead... grin

A tough one?...now i'm scared.... embarassed

T
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by FvckShiT(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2017
nicely fūçkîng båked líës ön å blôódyfûçkïñg çrãppy threād

1 Like

Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Alphamale2017(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2017
refiner:

Awww....nice...i can see a bright future ahead... grin

A tough one?...now i'm scared.... embarassed

T

thanks .

I thought u will choose dare .

okay. what would u do if u get married and discover that although ur husband can have sex but he can not impregnate a woman .

??
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2017
FvckShiT:
nicely fūçkîng båked líës ön å blôódyfûçkïñg çrãppy threād
fvcking shiit fvcking get off my fvcking thread angry
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2017
Alphamale2017:
. dare
dare you to upload your picture here grin
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by LePrezident(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2017
Alphamale2017:

been able to create a blueprint for my life , and getting money from a hard decision I had to take years ago that no one understood.

I was able to set a direction for my life from a young age. and i am still benefiting monetarily from it till today.

my answer " making the right financial decision for my life even before I was 20"

I think this has been the mother of all other achievement

now my turn T or D ?

a tough one awaits u smiley

What do you do?
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by LePrezident(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar T or D
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by coolestchris(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2017
refiner:
D
use my picture as dp
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Alphamale2017(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Berlynn:
dare you to upload your picture here grin
. blood of Zachariah . ... lol .

like I knew someone will dare me with this that's why I choosed dare .

okay but
what is the price if someone lose a dare ? ?
any punishment ?
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by FvckShiT(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2017
Berlynn:
fvcking shiit fvcking get off my fvcking thread angry

I'll fûçkiñg obliterate yö azz within 3 fûçkiñg minutes grin

you fûçking need to fúçkiñg wörk möre on yo fûçking bööbs...îts nöt fûçkîng attractive

2 Likes

Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Alphamale2017(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2017
LePrezident:

What do you do?
I am a freelancer / internet marketer. I work online

1 Like

Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by refiner(f): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2017
coolestchris:
use my picture as dp
grin...sorry...gat non of ur picx in my gallery... undecided
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Alphamale2017:
. blood of Zachariah . ... lol .

like I knew someone will dare me with this that's why I choosed dare .

okay but
what is the price if someone lose a dare ? ?
any punishment ?
awww you just have to do it cheesy maybe for few mins
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2017
FvckShiT:

I'll fûçkiñg obliterate yö azz within 3 fûçkiñg minutes grin

you fûçking need to fúçkiñg wörk möre on yo fûçking bööbs...îts nöt fûçkîng attractive
fvcking mind ur business undecided
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by refiner(f): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2017
Alphamale2017:

thanks .

I thought u will choose dare .

okay. what would u do if u get married and discover that although ur husband can have sex but he can not impregnate a woman .

??
Lol....it depends sha...but my main problem about it will be his inability to inform me about such problrm before getting married and we will sure go for fertility test before marriage nah....

But if he told me about it before wedding...then i will have no choice than to stick with him...moreover we must have mapped out plan on how to go about it...and not forgetting the potency of prayer!
smiley

T or D?
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by FvckShiT(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2017
Berlynn:
i fûçking dîdnt fûçkiñg mean to hurt you grin
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Cutezt(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2017
Refiner Lets Play T Or D
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Alphamale2017(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2017
refiner:

Lol....it depends sha...but my main problem about it will be his inability to inform me about such problrm before getting married and we will sure go for fertility test before marriage nah....

But if he told me about it before wedding...then i will have no choice than to stick with him...moreover we must have mapped out plan on how to go about it...and not forgetting the potency of prayer!
smiley

T or D?
getting children. is one of the main reason people get married it will be hard to take . but I pray it doesn't happen though .

u always choose T so I go with T

leggo
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by refiner(f): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2017
Cutezt:
Refiner Lets Play T Or D

My luff...i'm in...so choose one... smiley
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by coolestchris(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2017
Okay,ur bad,u failed the game
refiner:
grin...sorry...gat non of ur picx in my gallery... undecided
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by refiner(f): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2017
Alphamale2017:
getting children. is one of the main reason people get married it will be hard to take . but I pray it doesn't happen though .

u always choose T so I go with T

leggo
Yea...i know that feeling...joy of motherhood is the greatest of all joy! cheesy

Lol...what triggered ur happiest moment?
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Cutezt(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2017
refiner:

My luff...i'm in...so choose one... smiley
Lol Ehrrmm, Lets Go With T.
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by refiner(f): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2017
coolestchris:
Okay,ur bad,u failed the game
grin....oya my turn...don't purposely fail urs oo...

T or D?
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by refiner(f): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2017
Cutezt:

Lol
Ehrrmm, Lets Go With T.

Have u ever double dated?
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by coolestchris(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Dare
refiner:
grin....oya my turn...don't purposely fail urs oo...
T or D?
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by jakeboss(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Berlynn:
hahahah u always put ur boobs in pix I like it
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by refiner(f): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2017
coolestchris:
Dare

I dare u to recite the national pledge... tongue
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Alphamale2017(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2017
refiner:

Yea...i know that feeling...joy of motherhood is the greatest of all joy! cheesy

Lol...what triggered ur happiest moment?

when I fell in love for the first time . it was pure heaven . I swear . it was heaven . we were the envy of. all eyes. I don't think I can fall in love like that again .

T or D
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by Cutezt(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2017
refiner:

Have u ever double dated?
Choi, Its A Long Story, I Dont Know If I Should Call It Double Dating Or What, Well, I Had A Gf Who Broke Up With Me After I Caught Her Cheating, We Moved On, She Added Me And A Friend Of Hers In A Whatsapp Group, I Got Attracted To The Friend, We Got Talking, Fixed A Date Where I Asked Her Out, And Everything Was Moving Fine, Suddenly, My Ex Came Back Crying And Begging, I Refused But She Kept On Pressing, I Told Her I Am Happy With Her Friend Already, She Said I Can Still Be Dating Both Of Em I Said It Wont Work Coz I Will Be The Devil At Last, I Told Her I Dont Double Date, She Should Know Better, But She Refused, She Didnt Give Up Until I Gave In, Tho I Loved Her Friend More, Well, I Was Right As I Was Viewed As The Devil When Evrtin Backfired.
Note- I Kept The New GF Posted, She Knew What Was Going On But They Both Wanted To Stay,Tho They Were No Longer Good Friends.

So You Decide,Is That Double Dating?
Tho I Wont Try It Again
Re: Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me by refiner(f): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2017
Alphamale2017:

when I fell in love for the first time . it was pure heaven . I swear . it was heaven . we were the envy of. all eyes. I don't think I can fall in love like that again .

T or D
Awwwwww....that's so sweet....first love ish. grin

D cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. / Guys Which Type Of Shape Do You Prefer? (pix) / Lockdown: Lady Came Out Half-naked, Searching For Man That Will Service Her. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.