Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside (1823 Views)

Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside / Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by captainking(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Who wants to play this kind of game..??

Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Epositive(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
"arise and shine for the light has come" shocked undecided
#positivevibes
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by captainking(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Epositive:
"arise and shine for the light has come" shocked undecided

#positivevibes
hummmm... Na so.
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Presh900(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
WTF!!!!!!.....

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Rtopzy(f): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Captainking, what is the name of this ur game?
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by captainking(m): 6:00am On Jun 06, 2017
Rtopzy:
Captainking, what is the name of this ur game?
It's called... Faster fuckers first... U like the game?? Let arrange one.. Hahahah..
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Rtopzy(f): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2017
captainking:

It's called... Faster fuckers first... U like the game?? Let arrange one.. Hahahah..
you no well...... lolz
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2017
On a rainy Tuesday morning, I will say it's too early for this kinda shii

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2017
I can assure you that those men would fight over that pussy...that game won't end well grin

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by captainking(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Rtopzy:

you no well...... lolz
hahhaaha.. It's fun nah.... Bi.. U don't like to have fun?? Just teasing thou.
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Rtopzy(f): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2017
captainking:
hahhaaha.. It's fun nah.... Bi.. U don't like to have fun?? Just teasing thou.
This is not fun at all, this is sluttish
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by captainking(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Rtopzy:

This is not fun at all, this is sluttish
Hummm... But we all do in zaa other room.. Except me. cool grin
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Garrirevenge(f): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2017
What about chopping off those dícks with a knife.
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Rtopzy(f): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
captainking:
Hummm... But we all do in zaa other room.. Except me. cool grin
except u?? I smell lies.
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Suckaholic: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Offs short....

Im ready Op....where is it going down

I hope Hadez has bn invited
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Suckaholic: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Garrirevenge:

How about you take em in full length....You have no idea what u are about to miss by chopping em off.
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by captainking(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2017
Rtopzy:

except u?? I smell lies.
yes nah.. Except me.. I be born again.. Infact.. I want u to join my ministy
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by captainking(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2017
MzLarem:
On a rainy Tuesday morning, I will say it's too early for this kinda shii
shii like this ain't got no Roaster or timetable..
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by captainking(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
I can assure you that those men would fight over that pussy...that game won't end well grin
hhaahahahaahhaah.... You right Bro. Bro. But remember. They only need one man down... So each can have a puni to emselves
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by captainking(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2017
Garrirevenge:
Hahaha.. After chopping off the dicks of all men in t world.. What's u gonna use on u??... Cocumber full market sha.. H ah aahahhaa... grin runs off..
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
captainking:
hhaahahahaahhaah.... You right Bro. Bro. But remember. They only need one man down... So each can have a puni to emselves
correct!

Its all about the last man standing.

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by moorevic(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
i love this game
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
captainking:
shii like this ain't got no Roaster or timetable..
Ok
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by jakandeola(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
captainking:

Hahaha.. After chopping off the dicks of all men in t world.. What's u gonna use on u??... Cocumber full market sha.. H ah aahahhaa... grin runs off..
wy put nutty pix
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by yungacer: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
The fact that we have many religions today is not the matter and the fact that we have atheist, unbelievers and pagans today is not also the matter. The real matter is "do not be deceived." Now, christianity is more than a religion. It is man's personal relationship with God. There is only one LORD who is the almighty God and not "gods"... some people would feel confused because I tagged the matter as "don't be decieved." As a matter of fact, according to revelations12:9 says; And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast into the earth and his angels were cast out with him. This verse should be looked upon. The devil is a deceiver, liar and destroyer. We are only blinded by the spiritual cause of what is happening around us. The things happening in this world of today are caused by the devil and his angels to mislead the human race. I quote another verse from revelation21:7-8; And after the one thousand years are expired, satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8. And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. These other verses shows satan as a deceiver. The cause of false religion in this world is the devils plan to deceive the whole world and bring confusion to the whole world in which religion is true. And for this cause we have unbelievers and atheist! Many of us are blinded by the spiritual cause of what's going on in this world. Even the racism thingy is caused by evil spirits as we also have the "spirits of the antichrist" in which it makes the human race err and say that Jesus is not the Christ or Jesus never manifested himself in flesh and to die for the sin's of humanity. In this world we wrestle not against flesh and blood and I shall quote Ephesians6:10-12; Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. We are totally fixed to our physical life that it has blinded us to see the spiritual causes of what is going on around us. We now follow myth and false doctrines. (To be honest, I'm brokenhearted and weeping) seeing that many are perishing, even some christians have given up their faith (the apostacy is taking place already.) The bible prophecy are being fulfilled not to talk of presently walking on the journey of "the last days." We are all definitely walking on a tightrope of religion and belief! I quote mark13:22; For false Christs and false prophets shall arise and shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, the elect. My brothers and sisters, do not let the adversary give you a negative mind or false belief. Christianity is not by force, neither is it by chance. If you are willing, them it is your choice. CONCERNING BELIEFS IN CHRISTIANITY: I quote 1timothy4:1-2; now the spirit speaks expressly, that in latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of the devils; 2. Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Now that we have false beliefs and doctrine in the christianity sect, this should be another cause for atheism and unbelivers and many may perish for this cause. Now the true church of Christ is a church which (I) preaches salvation (ii) talk about the second coming of christ (iii) teaches about the Holyspirit, repentace, baptism and faith. Now, churches of this last days only tend to preach 'prosperity' and teach damnable heresies leading the congregations to damnation. We are all called for repentance and salvation. Then after these, seek the kingdom of God and its righeousness and all other things shall be added unto you. It is not God's will for us to perish but for us to come to repentace and inherit eternal life.
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
This kinda game is played with music on.they keep going round till d DJ stops the music,wen it stops whichever gal is closest to you will receive her pound of flesh grin
Re: Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside by captainking(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2017
ceejayx:
This kinda game is played with music on.they keep going round till d DJ stops the music,wen it stops whichever gal is closest to you will receive her pound of flesh grin
Exactly... You on Point ma g

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” / A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) / Personality Test (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.