Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? (3629 Views)

What Women Usually Bring Into A Relationship? / Ladies Bring This Into Marriage / Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
leoshouse:

No disrespect Sis, but have you wondered if he could easily get these things you listed from any other RANDOM lady?

Okay so you are lucky you have a good guy. Lets take a look at an average Nigerian guy, trust me, any girl can offer what you listed.

I think the problem is ladies are in an industry where their "substitutes" offers better package and these ladies don't try to upgrade or get better.

No lady has still answered the OP's question!!

If Nigerian guy do not want this attributes from his girl.

What then does a Nigerian guy want??

Cos am not understanding where this is heading to

Tell us point blank what u want from a girl yur dating.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by MEGGATRON(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Quinn22:
Okay what do you want from a lady?

i'm not telling......I know where this is heading.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Quinn22(f): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
The guys can't tell the ladies what they expect from them, this is because they don't know what they want. And they expect the ladies to change, it's a big shame to them because they don't even know the answer to their questions. What a bloody shame! sad
alexialin:

If Nigerian guy do not want this attributes from his girl.

What then does a Nigerian guy want??

Cos am not understanding where this is heading to

Tell us point blank what u want from a girl yur dating.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
For me? I bring emotional stability, true love, humility, a good listening ear, and I stand by him through thick and thin.

And mind yall guys here, waiting to hear financial support.

He sees its as disrespect to his ego, the first time I talked about money issues. He loves taking charge financially and he feels it's his task and responsibility to handle all financial matters. And yes he seeks my opinion if it has anything to do with us.

I simply make him grounded emotionally. And he's so happy smiley cheesy
Love you boo boo.. kiss
And thanks Seun.
If not for Nairaland, we wouldn't have met each other smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Quinn22(f): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
If you can't answer the question, how do you expect the ladies to provide you the attributes you expect from them? If you can't give an answer, then keep quiet and stop complaining! angry
MEGGATRON:

i'm not telling......I know where this is heading.
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by MEGGATRON(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Quinn22:
If you can't answer the question, how do you expect the ladies to provide you the attributes you expect from them? If you can't give an answer, then keep quiet and stop complaining! angry

lol, even if I speak I speak for myself what difference would that make? you ladies should figure it out, its your problem.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Quinn22:
The guys can't tell the ladies what they expect from them, this is because they don't know what they want. And they expect the ladies to change, it's a big shame to them because they don't even know the answer to their questions. What a bloody shame! sad

My dear, guys asking such questions are simply irresponsible.
They know what they want but they are ashamed to say it.
And we ladies know what u guys saying this trash wants.
Let admit it! They are broke, lazy and y'all clamouring for what does a woman bring, they simply want money!
Oh yes! Money and lots of it too. That's why they are ashamed to even utter it out..

Make una come collect!
Ladies have become Central Bank..
Lazy bunch!
Don't go and look for work do, Op and his cohorts.. Lol
Dey wait for large bags of money from your women. U hear??
Una go wait taya!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Quinn22(f): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nice kiss

Financial support when I can
My time
Emotional support
Sexual support when I can
Help him with the chores when I can
Nurturing when I'm in a good mood undecided
Being extremely patient and a good listener.

alexialin:
For me? I bring emotional stability, true love, humility, a good listening ear, and I stand by him through thick and thin.

And mind yall guys here, waiting to hear financial support.

He sees its as disrespect to his ego, the first time I talked about money issues. He loves taking charge financially and he feels it's his task and responsibility to handle all financial matters. And yes he seeks my opinion if it has anything to do with us.

I simply make him grounded emotionally. And he's so happy smiley cheesy
Love you boo boo.. kiss
And thanks Seun.
If not for Nairaland, we wouldn't have met each other smiley
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Quinn22(f): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chai! See as you open their yanshes! cheesy
alexialin:

My dear, guys asking such questions are simply irresponsible.
They know what they want but they are ashamed to say it.
And we ladies know what u guys saying this trash wants.
Let admit it! They are broke, lazy and y'all clamouring for what does a woman bring, they simply want money!
Oh yes! Money and lots of it too. That's why they are ashamed to even utter it out..

Make una come collect!
Ladies have become Central Bank..
Lazy bunch!
Don't go and look for work do, Op and his cohorts.. Lol
Dey wait for large bags of money from your women. U hear??
Una go wait taya!

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Quinn22:
Nice kiss

Financial support when I can
My time
Emotional support
Sexual support when I can
Help him with the chores when I can
Nurturing when I'm in a good mood undecided
Being extremely patient and a good listener.

that's a good one too smiley kiss
I bet he will appreciate u a great deal for it.

No mind broke hungry guys on this forum.
They wont allow ladies hear word.
They should just spell it out.. Women give us money!!!!
And lots of it.. In sacks!
Then all their insults and complain about their Gfs will end..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Quinn22(f): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Are you for real?! We should figure it out?! undecided
I guess you are not ready for girls to change then. I think you just like to complain and pick on girls for no reason. You just exposed yourself shio!

It's our problem but you keep complaining ladies have nothing to offer?! It's very clear you guys are the same as us girls because guys like you don't know what they want tongue

Case closed!
MEGGATRON:

lol, even if I speak I speak for myself what difference would that make? [b]you ladies should figure it out, its your problem. [/b]
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Quinn22(f): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
ABI! Guys are the worst kind when it comes to money and gold digging grin
And they say girls like money undecided
If I hear! grin
alexialin:

that's a good one too smiley kiss
I bet will he appreciate u a great deal for it.

No mind broke hungry guys on this forum.
They wont allow ladies hear word.
They should just spell it out.. Women give us money!!!!
And lots of it.. In sacks!
Then all their insults and complain about their Gfs will end..

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by tellwisdom: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nellychinma20:
well of course you are right. your mum is the gang leader

Who is this ashewwo who must have slept with 7 men or more?? sad...Omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nellychinma20(f): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
tellwisdom:

Who is this ashewwo who must have slept with 7 men or more?? sad...Omo ale jati jati
yes,its ur mum's apprentice in ashawo business
shebi she no Sabi train u well for respect?
Tell her she failed in her duties.
the faster u learn to respect women the lesser ur misery in life.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by tellwisdom: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nellychinma20:
yes,its ur mum's apprentice in ashawo business
shebi she no Sabi train u well for respect?
Tell her she failed in her duties.
the faster u learn to respect women the lesser ur misery in life.

You this incoherent stupppid mgbeke. U are not a woman and i cannot respect OTELE like u. No be everybody dem dey quote. Anuofia angry

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nellychinma20(f): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
tellwisdom:

You this incoherent stupppid mgbeke. U are not a woman and i cannot respect OTELE like u. No be everybody dem dey quote. Anuofia angry
lol
say that to ur mum

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by tellwisdom: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nellychinma20:
lol
say that to ur mum

Dull head

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by legendsilver(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
All these girls here are hungry gold digging parasites. I pity the man that pays your dowry thinking he has got a wife not knowing that he just signed a straight to grave sentence. He will work all out while ur type sits at home waiting to devour what he produces.

Abeg make una no use una San San spoil my topic, una hia
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:38am On Apr 21, 2017
pocohantas:

You're very right, I won't dignify them with a response, I done talk my mind. The reason isn't far-fetched, they are unhappy outside NL. They'll come and open threads aimed at insulting ladies, then form innocent. grin

You; Hmm!
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Quinn22:
ABI! Guys are the worst kind when it comes to money and gold digging grin
And they say girls like money undecided
If I hear! grin

No mind them. angry

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2017
dingbang:
see dem.. Gbasa queen.. The question was directed to the guys....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You haff kill pelzon.
Abeg oo I Dey chop!!
cheesy
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2017
usermane:
Of course they rarely bring anything to the table but instead of playing the blame game, why not look at it from another perspective?

Women mostly bring nothing worthwhile to the table because most of you men are cheap and lack standard. You are wowed instantly by pretty face, boob and butt so these women feel they need not to offer you more to get or keep your attention.

You want women to bring more to table? Demand more. Up your standard. Stop falling for airheads, inept, unambitious girls that only care about make up, boyfriend, money and fun. Control yourself. Discipline your mind. Stop getting carried away by their looks. Only then will women begin to offer you more

OP can I marry your brain?
You are smart!
Best response so far.
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2017
MEGGATRON:

What the man is lacking. it varies by each man's needs.

So what if the man is lacking a good sex life?
undecided
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2017
MEGGATRON:

lol, even if I speak I speak for myself what difference would that make? you ladies should figure it out, its your problem.
Oga actually its not OUR problem.
It's the problem of the lady that will or has married you.
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by dingbang(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You haff kill pelzon.
Abeg oo I Dey chop!!
cheesy
hehehehehe.... Wetin u been cook. kiss kiss
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
dingbang:
hehehehehe.... Wetin u been cook. kiss kiss

Na lemon grass and lime with fried paw paw. cry cry
Recession. cry cry
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by dingbang(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Na lemon grass and lime with fried paw paw. cry cry
Recession. cry cry
looool.. I just love your style.. Where do u base
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by blackman232: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
na wa
Shocking See This Ten years Old Boy Marry This Woman Old To Be His Grandma
http://naijafastlink.com/see-little-boy-marry-woman-old-grandma/

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
dingbang:
looool.. I just love your style.. Where do u base

Na Nigeria ooo.
I know, I know.
I don't like it here too.
cry cry cry
You fit help sneak me across border?
Please epp my condition.
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by dingbang(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Na Nigeria ooo.
I know, I know.
I don't like it here too.
cry cry cry
You fit help sneak me across border?
Please epp my condition.
k
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Noblepreneur: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Guess the kind of Ladies around you are empty in quote.I was a broke dude when I started dating and with the babe assistance,I counted my first one million naira.

Do not follow curves/Hips or Fine Face OP(Forget Slay Queens),date someone with brain and you will enjoy the dividends of relationship.
legendsilver:
I sometimes get confused on the subject matter, reason I felt like like asking matured minds here to share their thought on what they have achieved ever since they met the person they love!?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by legendsilver(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Guess the kind of Ladies around you are empty in quote.I was a broke dude when I started dating and with the babe assistance,I counted my first one million naira.

Do not follow curves/Hips or Fine Face OP(Forget Slay Queens),date someone with brain and you will enjoy the dividends of relationship.
God bless you. You just nailed it, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Sweetest Thing In This World? / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.