Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment (33176 Views)

Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi / Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) / Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by Mr2kay3: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2017
sad
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by hermosa7: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2017
clefstone:
This man means business. Make e kukuma run for presidency na. If he can run Nigeria like his business, then..........

Politics will mess him up. Let him just remain a businessman.

Remember MKO Abiola.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by ngng: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2017
you can't take it away from him that he loves the country.
He makes money by solving problems
bettercreature:
Lol you are funny! He is a business man he only thinks about making money

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by Mcsammy4u(m): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2017
Nice one DANGOTE, come 2020 you will return to no. 28 richest in the world, now we knw where your money is hiding
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by menxer: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2017
I will be highly disappointed if when this refinery starts operation there is no documentary on the making of it, from sand filling to trading operations.

Imagine this report not a single picture of the site is included.

Maybe it's because history is outdated in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by twentyk(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2017
If only we could have 5 of this refineries independently owned....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by menxer: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2017
hermosa7:

Remember MKO Abiola.
That is the disadvantage of no history class in schools, if MKO Abiola didn't go swimming in the murky waters of politics, I bet he did still be alive competing with Dangote to develop Nigeria's economy

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by eyinjuege: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2017
bettercreature:

Yes, he's a business man. He's laying a legacy for his children, brothers and extended family at large. His needs are simple, even his family's needs are simple. He's achieved the richest man in Africa, and one of the richest worldwide.
I doubt he's aiming to be richer that Bill Gates, and Nsukaberg but if that happens wonderful. Such people like him always make money regardless.
There however comes a time when you've got all the money in the world, and you start thinking of adding value, making impact and touching lives, doing the 'impossible'. It's no longer about the money, but more about the challenge.
I think he reached that stage in his life a long time ago.

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by eyinjuege: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2017
twentyk:
If only we could have 5 of this refineries independently owned....

Give it time, that will surely happen.

Just a matter of time once someone sets the pace. If Dangote's able to pull it off, more people will get in. They won't only be meeting the needs of Nigerians, but all other neighboring African countries.

Such exciting news I must say, if the "cabals" don't get desperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by akanbiaa(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2017
bettercreature:
There are 2 types of business money,
1. One created while adding value to lives and society.
2. One created while cheating and inflicting pain.

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by ezana1(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2017
One of the most respected Aboki
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by x6blade(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2017
Imagine this happened 5 years ago ,imagine 4-5 large refineries ,imagine how easy life would have been in the country .
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by tonio2wo: 8:11am On Apr 20, 2017
alizma:
Nice upper cut for wailers

How?
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by tdayof(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2017
supereagle:
He has Nigerians at heart.
Buisness / money knows no tribe. It's about making money but as you make the money, make an impact.

Dangote is making money and making huge positive impact in our economy.
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by guttentag(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2017
Dangote leave oil and repair all the roads in Nigeria
Are you not ashame sir

1 Like

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2017
While Dangote was busy building his biz...his contemporary Femi otedola was busy importing fuel so much that he got involved in subsidy scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by twentyk(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2017
eyinjuege:

Give it time, that will surely happen.

Just a matter of time once someone sets the pace. If Dangote's able to pull it off, more people will get in. They won't only be meeting the needs of Nigerians, but all other neighboring African countries.

Such exciting news I must say, if the "cabals" don't get desperate.
i sincerely pray and hope so....infact im still praying nd i believe other people will move in as you said...self sufficiency then we start selling aint that good music...NIGERIA IS HEADING FOR GREATNESS.....
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by brownhawk: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2017
abdulskulboy:
dangote is building lagos to become an independent country. Mord power to ya elbow oga
you too have started with successionist idea. you should be locked up early like nnamdu kanu should being done to. if u aren't contained quickly you will start to infect others

1 Like

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by bigtt76(f): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2017
“ We will buy the products from other countries, because by that time our products will not be ready, and trade them for one year. This is to test our trading facilities . By September 2019, we will sell our own products .”

See job eh! Import fuel for one year to test run ....issssssorite! grin

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by deflover(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2017
To everyone he is a business man
How come he cut across every industry and no one is angry
That tells you he is a laundry man to the elites
He cleans thier money from loots to legal cash
Nigeria is a tribal country but with this man no one blinks

I won't be fooled
He gets rich on the Commonwealth of the nation
Let him keep building and hoping Niger delta stays in Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by nNEOo(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Dangote, the man with a big heart....hmmm but #fingers crossed undecided
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by optimusprime2(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2017
clefstone:
This man means business. Make e kukuma run for presidency na. If he can run Nigeria like his business, then..........
No he should'nt run for president, it's thinking like this that discourages governmental progression in the first place.
Let him keep doing his business he is good at that, the dynamics of doing Business is way different from running a successful government & effective leadership.
There are fresh hands with dynamic leadership potentials that can go for president.
Please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by obonujoker(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2017
Pavore9:
Rather than stashing funds outside the Country, this will create opportunities.

Very very... I tell ya
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by jantavanta(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2017
GogetterMD:
I thought it was supposed to be 2018?

Thought so too. I guess that we are slowly acquiring a large-scale industrial culture, that was apparently missing when we
tried to do Ajaokuta Steel
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by jantavanta(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2017
danjumakolo:
While Dangote was busy building his biz...his contemporary Femi otedola was busy importing fuel so much that he got involved in subsidy scam.

I thought he was importing diesel and not fuel, and that was why Farouk Lawan's attempt to indict him failed and backfired.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by biggerj(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=Pavore9 post=55733087]Rather than stashing funds outside the Country, this will create opportunities.

I tel u if only only our mumu lootas were 2 invest dia loot here hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Good one.
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by signz: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2017
Dangote is pne of the reasons i doubt the seriousness of this administration in really giving out licenses for modular refineries in Niger delta.

Dangote and his share holders ( comprising of top power brokers in Nigeria) cannot spend all these billions and watch mushroom refineries cut their market share.

Impossible.
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by signz: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2017
hermosa7:

Remember MKO Abiola.

Naahh.

You forgot that MKO won the election.

You also forgot that Dangote is a first class citizen.

Dangote is Fulani.

If he contests he'll likely win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? / Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.