Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment (33175 Views)

Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi / Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) / Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by obailala(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
What about Tonimas, ibeto, Innoson etc? Didn't they invest in the SE?
We need many more of such people, more people need to start thinking that way. The ‘Aku Ruo Ulo’ campaign needs to be tattooed into the brains of Igbo businessmen. Where are people like Oga Ifeanyi (Capital) who keeps 'advising' govt that the solution to the current forex crisis is in modular refineries, is Oga Ifeanyi trying to tell us he can't quickly scramble a modular refinery himself somewhere in the SE?... Or does he have to wait till 2019/2020 when Dangote will run Capital O&G out of business (and then we resume the blame 'them' blame 'them' cries again)?
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by natznext(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2017
islandmoon:
Dangote will now hijack the sales of petroleum product next year to finance 2019 election , we need another refinery to create competition for him, or else, he will use this to enslave us, he may choose to sell imported product for 10years like that, why do you have to build storage tank first to sell, why not just build and start producing and selling from your own refinery? so, now you want to import and sell to fund your refinery? huh? I seriously hope this wont last more than stipulated time, not more than September 2019 as you promised!

What are the factors of production?
Do you ever intend to produces such huge amount without a tested marketing/trade Channel?
This is not a pure water factory oo
The source of funds for the project has been outlined long before you hear about it, so saying he wants to sell imported products to fun it is somewhat ridiculous
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Johnrake69:

It's not by the act of benevolence of the butcher that we get our meat but based on his personal interest.

Oh johnny johnny.
How else can I say spectacular views?
But OASN you are deep bone right.
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by jantavanta(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2017
kjhova:

What is diesel and what is fuel, biko??

Diesel is used by lorries and heavy duty generators. Premium Motor Spirit(PMS) which is popularly called "fuel" is what most cars and smaller generators use. The subsidy scam involved importers of PMS and not diesel, because subsidy was paid for only PMS. No subsidy was paid for diesel.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by kjhova(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2017
jantavanta:

Diesel is used by lorries and heavy duty generators. Premium Motor Spirit(PMS) which is popularly called "fuel" is what most cars and smaller generators use. The subsidy scam involved importers of PMS and not diesel, because subsidy was paid for only PMS. No subsidy was paid for diesel.

We aren't talking of subsidy here and on which product it is fixed upon. My resort is that diesel is fuel just as all other fossil fuels including petrol (pms), kerosene (both dpk and hhk), aviation fuel, coal, buthane etc.

Diferrentiating diesel from "fuel" and suggesting that "pms...popularly called "fuel"" is the anomally my previous post intended to clarify to you.
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by browniex: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
bettercreature:
Lol you are funny! He is a business man he only thinks about making money
at least he is investing in this country,not stashing money in banks abroad,only to lose them to the greedy oyibos when he dies.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by Johnrake69: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Oh johnny johnny.
How else can I say spectacular views?
But OASN you are deep bone right.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by babapressy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Good thing
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by Fourwinds: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
dis is a man with wisdom....we have greedy elites and some average Nigerians who don't want d naira to appreciate
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by jantavanta(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
kjhova:

We aren't talking of subsidy here and on which product it is fixed upon. My resort is that diesel is fuel just as all other fossil fuels including petrol (pms), kerosene (both dpk and hhk), aviation fuel, coal, buthane etc.

Diferrentiating diesel from "fuel" and suggesting that "pms...popularly called "fuel"" is the anomally my previous post intended to clarify to you.

Alright I should have differentiated diesel from petrol. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by dawtune(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
menxer:

Let me share in your faith that there is a documentary, Because now that we have the technology and know how, we should not miss doing it.

I always marvel when I watch documentary of such mega projects in other countries on YouTube and history channel, it would be a thing of pride to watch one in Nigeria.

There's a documentary of it. It's on an energy website, energymixreport.com. That same video should also be on youtube.
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by dawtune(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
maasoap:

There must be a documentary. Remember that work is still in progress, not yet finished.
The media that carries this news should be blamed for absence of the site pictures.

There's a documentary of it. It's on an energy website, energymixreport.com. That same video should also be on youtube.
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by Jammiiee(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
And u think Dangote's refinery is enough for our oil angry bro, let new mushroom refineries surface and all of em produce at full capacity + dangote, still can't be enough sir angry
signz:
Dangote is pne of the reasons i doubt the seriousness of this administration in really giving out licenses for modular refineries in Niger delta.

Dangote and his share holders ( comprising of top power brokers in Nigeria) cannot spend all these billions and watch mushroom refineries cut their market share.

Impossible.
Re: Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment by menxer: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
dawtune:

That is just the news report by CNN money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? / Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.