Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (86905 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by cuteme88(f): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Heart-Attack
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mother of all bombs, savage!
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by goingape1: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
LePrezident:

#sigh, no man can be forced to be in a relationship he doesn't want to be in and this is fact. One date or movie cannot have her lay claim in no way. And who knows, she might seem weird, but she could be fun.
when obsessed woman cut your preek for middle of night come dey cherish am, na that time your head go clear!....

one date with her will determine your dead or alive status

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by LePrezident(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
goingape1:
when obsessed woman cut your preek for middle of night come dey cherish am, na that time your head go clear!....

one date with her will determine your dead or alive status

So will she break into my house or something? Then she must be really skilled.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
AlphaStyles:
God why girls no dy beg me like this

Naija girls nor fit try am, but go yankee.....white girl go spend her money on you, still dey beg you join!
Na there love finish!

Love never start for naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Phi001(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hotstew:
This is the kind of girl that has her life together. And obviously she's brilliant too. But unfortunately, guys prefer hoes and lowlives that will depend on them for everything and yet will complain that she's asking for too much.

The girl deserves better than that guy. Insecure men everywhere.
with her together life, she's still searching for a boyfriend desperately...

I'm sure she is part of the #MenareScum crew...
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by teelaw4life(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:
After all the wahala, see His response cry

Baba i can't see the response oo. Picture no gree load for my phone. Abeg repost please... i can't miss the epic response... cry cry cry
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by goingape1: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
LePrezident:

So will she break into my house or something? Then she must be really skilled.
drug drug drug!

once she drug you, you go behave like mumu and the rest the history!
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by AlphaStyles(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
austinosita:

Naija girls nor fit try am, but go yankee.....white girl go spend her money on you, still dey beg you join!
Na there love finish!

lol na true you talk na so 1 3 white ladies fall for me 1 yesterday again
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by AlphaStyles(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
teelaw4life:

Baba i can't see the response oo. Picture no gree load for my phone. Abeg repost please... i can't miss the epic response... cry cry cry

lol nice stop contacting me

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by goingape1: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hotstew:
This is the kind of girl that has her life together. And obviously she's brilliant too. But unfortunately, guys prefer hoes and lowlives that will depend on them for everything and yet will complain that she's asking for too much.

The girl deserves better than that guy. Insecure men everywhere.
there is a way you seduce someone to actually like you,

if she do it the right way she will actually win over her!

seduction is the Major key to get someone but not obsession! you can actually seen it in her face (the cover page)

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
teelaw4life:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by KKKWHITE(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:
Too bad
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by ezelous: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
dominique:
Brutality! cry
But seriously if she's everything she described in her slides, then she is 200 yards of wife material. But someone as eccentric and obsessed as this can be very dangerous. It's her types that stab partners to death in their sleep.
So on point!
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by goingape1: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
austinosita:

Na there love finish!

you dey mind those apes(naija girls) them go dey die inside like mumu.

during my sch days, a white girl actually confess that she like me.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by NevetsIbot(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
isax:
hey... ikunle oooooooooooooo!
buhahahaha... I don laff taya

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by KKKWHITE(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Gshegg:
Mehn! That reply is like 13 atomic bombs tied together and dropped on the lady.. That guy can reply in a more humorous and subtle way and still pass the message across. This is just harsh
love triangle .
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by FreeSpirited: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Santi69:
The guy don fall already.. Daft boy
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Gshegg: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
KKKWHITE:
love triangle .
Where you see that one?
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
goingape1:

i hope you know say your mama dey among the apes(naija girls)

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by NevetsIbot(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
goingape1:

Ehn ehn. Correct

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by youngbelieve(f): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
oh lawd!!! I felt it,,,,take hrt sis

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Dronedude(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Aye mi te mi bami...

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by AlphaStyles(m): 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
goingape1:

I swear 3 white's through the internet done like me when I still dy find 1 for here

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by goingape1: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
hardwerk:
i hope you know say your mama dey among the apes(naija girls)
ya mama by!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by AlphaStyles(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dronedude:
Aye mi te mi bami...
o my God I am finished
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by goingape1: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
AlphaStyles:

I swear 3 white's through the internet done like me when I still dy find 1 for here
there are very easy to fall in love just by word alone unlike or contemporary black women who are move by money.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Officialkenshin(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol but let's be honest the girl is extremely desperate. It's normal for the guy to have run. I would have too

Run to where?

My bedroom is available for you to run into grin
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by AlphaStyles(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
goingape1:
there are very easy to fall in love just by word alone unlike or contemporary black women who are move by money.

I tire for Nigeria girls waliah

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by LePrezident(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
goingape1:
drug drug drug!

once she drug you, you go behave like mumu and the rest the history!

Lol guy slow down, you watch too much nollywood. How will she drug me at a movie date or outing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by kings20(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lwkmd

Maybe d guy tried originally but she dey form
as she no come get d kind people she hoped for
she come fall back to him

There must be a reason for dat harsh response walahi
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by goingape1: 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
AlphaStyles:

I tire for Nigeria girls waliah
you still dey follow them naija girls!

my guy port ohh! leave those apes make them dey break mugu heart were no won get sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.