Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! (957 Views)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by Modragon(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2017
More often but not in all circumstances when a guy has a girlfriend esp when the relationship is new, because she cannot relate, she just have a way of making the
Guy create that distance that once existed between him and his friends, and some guys fall for it, but more often,same guys will bail him out of trouble when it calls, when she cant be found....

Lesson! never forget the gathering of brodas just because she walked into ur life.....cause some guys behave stupidly like they've not seen a gurl b4...stop it if ur guilty and some even do it to their families

Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by dimexy247(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2017
Ok, I'm here, then what?
Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by FelixFelicis(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2017
It's against the BRO code
Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by Modragon(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2017
FelixFelicis:
It's against the BRO code

I dey tell you....and most guys are guilty of this every day, ,not even teens...grown up male adult

1 Like

Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by Modragon(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2017
dimexy247:
Ok, I'm here, then what?

Loooool oya either u come or you go, loool ur tk on d mata for ground
Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by FelixFelicis(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2017
Modragon:

I dey tell you....and most guys are guilty of this every day, ,not even teens...grown up male adult
BROS over HOES for me anyday. wink cheesy
Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by delishpot: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2017
Works both ways. So why make it look like it happens mostly to males?
Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by Modragon(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2017
delishpot:
Works both ways. So why make it look like it happens mostly to males?

I agree wit u, but sometimes the guy just lost his sanity wen he meets a gurl in d name of luv and push dem brodas away.., mind u th e babe might nt be d one clamouring for it, some guys can become dumb wen they meet a gurl.....sometimes some ladies are directly the culprit....for the ladies the closer u are 2 ur guy friends sometimes the better as to keeping him cuz his friends wud talk 2 him wen he's abt 2 misbehave cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2017
Hian, not me ooo. I'll rather become friends with them and win not just their friend's heart but theirs too lipsrsealed cheesy wink
Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by Modragon(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Aderola15:
Hian, not me ooo. I'll rather become friends with them and win not just their friend's heart but theirs too lipsrsealed cheesy wink

Your head dey dere na so! It comes with alot of benefits trust me...but some babes go just squeeze face like shit wen her guy friends just dey around
Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by firstking01(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Fvck bro code, is it bro i'm gon marryundecided

1 Like

Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by dimexy247(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lol, yes boss. You're right bro, I've actually found myself in this kind of situation before, it wasn't easy, the babe left at the end of it all but me and my homies still dey kanpe. Brotherly love!
Modragon:

Loooool oya either u come or you go, loool ur tk on d mata for ground
Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by Modragon(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
firstking01:
Fvck bro code, is it bro i'm gon marryundecided

Before you get married, guy, never forget where ur coming from and those who made it happen wen she was not dere
Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by firstking01(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Modragon:

Before you get married, guy, never forget where ur coming from and those who made it happen wen she was not dere
Lol, for most of the records i can re-call, it's the women even assisting men to get to where they are today.
Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by Modragon(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, for most of the records i can re-call, it's the women even assisting men to get to where they are today.

Ooooh really, in ur tender years probably wen ur were in sch hustling hw many babes epp u More often family and then friends wich mainly are guys
Re: When She Seperates Your Friends From You (guys Get In Here)! by firstking01(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Modragon:

Ooooh really, in ur tender years probably wen ur were in sch hustling hw many babes epp u More often family and then friends wich mainly are guys
Don't try to think that as it worked for you that's how it will work for others...amidst our bashings and lashings of nigerian girls, yet i can categorically and convincingly tell you that there are some girls who can stick closer to you than your sisters....thing is, they are fast goint into extinction.

(1) (Reply)

Number Of Sex Partners And The Quantity Of Sex May Increase Women's Fertility? / For The Ladies: Can U Date A Younger Guy? / Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.