Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. (955 Views)

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / 5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog / Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. by Factfinder1(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2017
As shared on facebook by my boss a blogger and owner of http://ogashub.com.ng

Your neighbour, whose children go to school with torn school uniforms that cost only 3k, have you changed it for them ?

That your friend who just flashed you because he didn't have N20 airtime, have you sent N200 airtime to him ? That your office colleague who didn't go for lunch today because he's broke, did you share yours with him ?

Those numerous cloths in your wardrobe you've not touched for the past one year, have you given all of them out to people who'll wear them everyday, because it'd be the only one they've got ?

That girl that sells recharge card to you everyday, do you even know her name? Do you know your gateman may not have taken his bath with soap this morning because he couldn't afford to buy N100 lux? Do you know that your cleaner's child's balanced diet is flat pap, morning, afternoon, night. Have you bought her a tin of baby milk ?

Please stop sending me silly inbox or WhatsApp messages telling me about how Jesus loves me and threatening me with fire and brimstone if I don't rebroadcast. I already know that Jesus loves me, I don't need a reminder.

Try and SHOW folks around you Jesus' love on a daily basis and you'll see God in action in your life. You think mere punching a button in your expensive phone inside your air-conditioned office or going to buy expensive gifts for your pastor who already has more than enough, means God's love?

Stop deceiving yourselves!!
Social media friendship is hypocrisy... Make out time to visit people you call your friends and know how they are really doing...same person replying you am fine when you ask how are you online might not really be fine.

Let's change for good. Emmanuel Kings

Re: Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. by kristonium(m): 6:43am On May 26, 2017
Factfinder1:
As shared on facebook by my boss a blogger and owner of http://ogashub.com.ng

Your neighbour, whose children go to school with torn school uniforms that cost only 3k, have you changed it for them ?

That your friend who just flashed you because he didn't have N20 airtime, have you sent N200 airtime to him ? That your office colleague who didn't go for lunch today because he's broke, did you share yours with him ?

Those numerous cloths in your wardrobe you've not touched for the past one year, have you given all of them out to people who'll wear them everyday, because it'd be the only one they've got ?

That girl that sells recharge card to you everyday, do you even know her name? Do you know your gateman may not have taken his bath with soap this morning because he couldn't afford to buy N100 lux? Do you know that your cleaner's child's balanced diet is flat pap, morning, afternoon, night. Have you bought her a tin of baby milk ?

Please stop sending me silly inbox or WhatsApp messages telling me about how Jesus loves me and threatening me with fire and brimstone if I don't rebroadcast. I already know that Jesus loves me, I don't need a reminder.

Try and SHOW folks around you Jesus' love on a daily basis and you'll see God in action in your life. You think mere punching a button in your expensive phone inside your air-conditioned office or going to buy expensive gifts for your pastor who already has more than enough, means God's love?

Stop deceiving yourselves!!
Social media friendship is hypocrisy... Make out time to visit people you call your friends and know how they are really doing...same person replying you am fine when you ask how are you online might not really be fine.

Let's change for good. Emmanuel Kings

Its a make believe world!!!
That's where people display fakeries!!!
Re: Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. by viceldo(m): 6:44am On May 26, 2017
well said
Re: Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. by samtee37(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2017
F
Re: Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. by samtee37(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2017
Good... Honestly, some forks, can be frustrating they will send u prayer on social network and end it with curse, that, if you don't broadcast... This This will happen to you.

So so, annoying tin sad

Re: Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. by Lalas247(f): 7:32am On May 26, 2017
Nice one
Unfortunately some ppl are not human being embarassed

1 Like

Re: Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. by XINZ: 7:40am On May 26, 2017
samtee37:
Good... Honestly, some forks, can be frustrating they will send u prayer on social network and end it with curse, that, if you don't broadcast... This This will happen to you.

So so, annoying tin sad

The very reason I dumped facebook.
Re: Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. by samtee37(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2017
XINZ:

The very reason I dumped facebook.

Hope, you have not been seeing them on Ur whatsapp o grin grin
Re: Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. by XINZ: 7:44am On May 26, 2017
samtee37:

Hope, you have not been seeing them on Ur whatsapp o grin grin

The same reason I keep opting out each I'm invited into my church's whatsapp group. grin
Re: Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. by NairalandCS(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2017
Lubbish just Lubbish
Re: Harmful Effects Of Social Media Friendship.. by samtee37(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2017
XINZ:

The same reason I keep opting out each I'm invited into my church's whatsapp group. grin

Na serious Nawa ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Here: Welcome Me / This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Se.x. / Ladies, Would You Allow Your Friend Date Your 21yrs Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.