Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57676 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by gpercuxionz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
pls am also interested in the online sport betting eBook ....... and ideas to win..... gpercuxionz@gmail. com. whatsapp me on 08184069060
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by BEATDABOOKIES: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
send a mail to okoya.monsuru@gmail.com
if u nid any info on how to make money on sport betting
that is the screenshot of my 101000 i withdraw on saturday below

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by TooCheap: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Distribusiness(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
if you fail in business many times ago, sit down and think why you fail in businesses. The more you think about business failure, the more you find business. I never know you can grow in business if you ask people like Nairalanders what business you can do that earns you N15-N20k.You hate learning how to do business that make you succeed. It is wrong.Thanks.

But if you want to learn how you can start and succeed in business, you can visit my newsletter blog for free: [a href=http://getibusiness..com] How to make money as a teen-Business]; [ Business A Business Can Venture], etc
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by cutierashy(f): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sharonita:
my dear, you can start a female accessory business, contact me on BB 23808264, Whatsapp and call 08178599622, email, sharonitaaccessories@gmail.com https://www.facebook.com/SharonitaAccessories
i'm wondering hw to sell dis cos i wanted to invest in it last year.pls any suggestions?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by gmaribel(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Smilelo:
if someone have been calling u with this number 07033348623,08112403747,08098552341. please RUN for ur life he is a scam. he have scam so many people .

please take my advise.

i told him that i will be the last person he will ever scam. he will be telling u about bet365. and ladbrokes after opening your account and that u should send him your username and password. please dont fall for him no matter what he said run away from him infact report him to the nearest police station. i have also reported him to EFCC and he is been monitor as i speak to u.

please run from him.
Please explain more or open a new thread so that innocent people will not fall for his scam.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by lanrei(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
watching scammers in 3D HD+
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by iscbaba: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
With less than #20,000 u can have your own bulkSMS/Website&Join Silent Millionaire's Club....Side Benefits are:

1.A bulksms plateform/website that u will v total
control on and it will bear your business name
2.U don't need capital we shall give u free 5000 unit of SMS.
3.Free proposals to churches,companies, schools,
banks etc.
With this I quarantine u a good returns.52D0246F
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by marcjane(f): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2015
respectment:
Let's face the fact, Offline business is the best, I have been into online business for past 3 years and I have nothing to show for it ,this made me to have a rethink about such business and I realise that offline is the best. Now talking about business you can start-up with 4OK.
1. Cloth business: for a start you don't need to rent a shop for this, with just 20K out of your 40K you can successful start this business and earn a lot .

2. If you are intelligent you can setup a tutorial centre in your locality for Jambites, all you need is just go to a primary near you and kick off.

3. If you already have a laptop and printer , you can start up exam resgisteration and result checker business

4. Go into villages and source for plantains and other product and supply it to marketers in cities

That's all I got for now , me am into cloth business, and am planning on investing in plantain plantation . If you can help me to get plantain suckers I will pay you handsomely , I need upto 3000 suckers. Email: respectment@yahoo.com
Bb pin : 2393C3C3
please I want you to teach how to do cloth business, I prefer to sell baby/kids wears.
Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by hebronconcept: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS,

Nigeria has a growing population of over 167,000,000, I mean 167million, a growing population has lots of growing responsibilities in terms feeding
A The people that form the population
B Industries operating in the Population that need food based products
Explanations
Category A Lets do a simple mathematics, lets take #50 as the minimum or benchmark of the amount spent daily on food in Lagos with a population of 5,000,000 (assumption), of a truth Lagos is more than 5million, which means that per day we spend #250,000,000, that is #250million per day, #1.750billion per week and #7billion naira per month. What do these figures tells you?

for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Millionjazz(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
danielng:
Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.

How possible is that daniel? Pls I need more light and info here. Pls let me have ur contact details.

Money don easy like this?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Millionjazz(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
danielng:
Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.

Pls daniel send me info on betting to my mail ; godclassenergy@gmail.com. Thanks and am expecting
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by sunmike065(m): 5:10am On Mar 08, 2015
ambivalentstate:
Do you want to make money and catch fun at the same time? Then try a network business like A2w you can mail me on ambivalentstate@yahoo.com if you are intrested I will give you all the necessary information you will need.

Pls my Email is sunmike065@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by sunmike065(m): 5:14am On Mar 08, 2015
geeclass:
Looking for credible ways to make money using the internet - Contact me on geeclass1@gmail.com for details, coaching and insight.

Cheers ab d Best of Luck

Pls I need someone to put me thru on how to make money online my Email is sunmike065@yahoo.com

Hope to read back from u soon...
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by sunmike065(m): 6:01am On Mar 08, 2015
tegaflexy:
The truth is there no such football betting report that can help you make so much money within a short time...na lie

i can send u 10 of such reports,na u sabi...you just cant make more than peanuts from football betting even Akin Alabi sef know

Buh if u care to know a sure legitimate online business holds d key and dats where the online money is...

Pls I need ur help about making money online...it as always been of my interest.

Pls I will appreciate if you can put me true..
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ugo13(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2015
start micro importation or if you no want stress go to Bayaboss.com and order product and retail. you will double your money in one week. na wetin I dey do.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by sunnyx90(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Daniel pls send to sunnyx90@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by hebronconcept: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
FREE BUSINESS AND EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR
Entrepreneurship is the major key to economic development; it is the only means of improving the standard of living of every individual.
The only practicable means of poverty alleviation is making people to be independent, making people to be a better entrepreneur.
The major challenge faced by Nigerians, most especially the civil servants is the challenge of life after service
List of BUSINESS you can start with #50,000 naira or less and make decent returns on investment on weekly and monthly basis.
The Highlights of our business and empowerment programs are as follows-

1 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #50,000
2 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #300,000
3 How to be a distributor of these products
A Honeywell, semolina etc
B Plastic products
C Dangote cement
4 How to set a supermarket with #300,000
5 How to make over 100% profit weekly supply a particular to the various end users
Bonuses
1 How to make Ankara bags, ladies and women’s pulse
2 How to make Ankara accessories
3 Introduction to make up artist
4 How to get COLLATERAL FREE LOAN between #100,000-#500,000 within 72hours
5 How to sell your Ankara bags, pulse, beads and other items on JUMIA, OLX, KONGA etc
Seminar date: Saturday, 21/03/2015
Venue: 1/3 Choice Plaza Ire Akari Estate Isolo, Lagos
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: Two thousand naira (#2000) only
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

INABILITY to THINK is the GREATEST PROBLEM of MAN, if you can THINK enough you will have more than ENOUGH.
The secret of RICHES is SELLING. If you want to be rich and financially free, you must sell something. there is NO FREE MONEY any where, even in FREE TOWN nothing is FREE. Stop dreaming wake up to REALITY, in fact DREAMS are FREE but ACTUALIZATION comes with a PRICE TAG, Dangote sells something, Otedola sells something, Bill gate sells something, check the archives the world’s wealthiest people, they all SELL something. START NOW ,START from you are, SEE you at the TOP

Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call
Sam 08033702558
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by hebronconcept: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2015

Entrepreneurship is the major key to economic development; it is the only means of improving the standard of living of every individual.
The only practicable means of poverty alleviation is making people to be independent, making people to be a better entrepreneur.
The major challenge faced by Nigerians, most especially the civil servants is the challenge of life after service
List of BUSINESS you can start with #50,000 naira or less and make decent returns on investment on weekly and monthly basis.

B Plastic products
C Dangote cement
5 How to make over 100% profit weekly supply a particular to the various end users
6 How to start recharge card printing on a small, medium and large scale
Bonuses
1 How to make Ankara bags, ladies and women’s pulse ?
2 How to make Ankara accessories ?
3 How to be a plastic merchant, supplying plastic containers to liquid soap manufacturers, insecticide, bottle water etc
4 How to get COLLATERAL FREE LOAN between #100,000-#500,000 within 72hours ?
5 How to sell your Ankara bags, pulse, beads and other items on JUMIA, OLX, KONGA ?
6 How to register your business name with CAC within 2weeks?

its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

INABILITY to THINK is the GREATEST PROBLEM of MAN, if you can THINK enough you will have more than ENOUGH.
The secret of RICHES is SELLING. If you want to be rich and financially free, you must sell something. there is NO FREE MONEY any where, even in FREE TOWN nothing is FREE. Stop dreaming wake up to REALITY, in fact DREAMS are FREE but ACTUALIZATION comes with a PRICE TAG, Dangote sells something, Otedola sells something, Bill gate sells something, check the archives the world’s wealthiest people, they all SELL something. START NOW ,START from you are, SEE you at the TOP

Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call
Sam 08033702558
Whatsapp 08033702558
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by aariwa(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2015
hebronconcept:

B Plastic products
C Dangote cement
6 How to start recharge card printing on a small, medium and large scale
Bonuses
1 How to make Ankara bags, ladies and women’s pulse ?
2 How to make Ankara accessories ?
3 How to be a plastic merchant, supplying plastic containers to liquid soap manufacturers, insecticide, bottle water etc
4 How to get COLLATERAL FREE LOAN between #100,000-#500,000 within 72hours ?
5 How to sell your Ankara bags, pulse, beads and other items on JUMIA, OLX, KONGA ?
6 How to register your business name with CAC within 2weeks?

For enquiries call
Sam 08033702558
Whatsapp 08033702558
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by actor7484: 5:45am On Jul 11, 2015
plz Daniel, d betting info. okutejeff @gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Ikegift4real(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2015
danielng:
Hi Tope and Dquest,
Hope you got the info in your e-mails.
Take care, Daniel.

Oga boss send me d info Ikegift4real@gmail.com I really need green days.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Everyday4(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mr daniel..you can help with the info on cinnocent 24@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Tubexsms(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
40k is even too much. With just N13,000 u can start a business that will make you to make more than N50,000 weekly. It is very simple and you might know it but you don't how lucrative it is.
BULKSMS is the simplest and more effective way of making money with ease.
Just 13k you will have a bulksms website from us and start making money.
If you are interested just send us a mail and we will tell you all the steps on how to make this real.
Send mail to tubexsms@gmail.com
Visit our site and register for your sms account and get 300sms units for free

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Tubexsms(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
40k is even too much. With just N13,000 u can start a business that will make you to make more than N50,000 weekly. It is very simple and you might know it but you don't how lucrative it is.
BULKSMS is the simplest and more effective way of making money with ease.
Just 13k you will have a bulksms website from us and start making money.
If you are interested just send us a mail and we will tell you all the steps on how to make this real.
Send mail to tubexsms@gmail.com
Visit our site and register for your sms account and get 300sms units for free
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Distribusiness(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
edomankede:
Hi NL, I have failed in many businesses in the past, which business do you know that I can invest my N40k and make as much as N15 – N20 monthly. Pls advice me.

It is better to fail what you make in business and learn why you make mistakes than succeed nothing. do not give up if you fail in many businesses. Just learn mistakes from those businesses you ventures because it helps you to prosper fast. Failure is a good teacher you need to learn from a mentor. Do not ask me which business do you know that I can invest my N40k and make as much as N15- N20k monthly. It is a foolish question because it can kill your business success.

How can you ask me which business you should invest with N40k for huge profit daily when you lack passion for? Determination with passion for keep you go even though situation or challenges.
If you ask me which business, I will tell you to find any business to run with N40k. I do not offer you which business you should invest with N40k because it does not work.

To get more knowledge about business opportunities, visit this blog:http://getibusiness..com/2015/05/top-businesses-to-start-making-profit.html

http://getibusiness..com/2015/04/three-things-to-keep-young-people-from.html

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by phonesNgadgets: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mini-importation.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by hebronconcept: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
It is a clear fact that we are in information age. Despite the fact that we are in information age yet information is powerful and expensive. The big difference between a successful entrepreneur and unsuccessful one is opportunity .
Opportunity is available information acted upon, they are ladders that take you to the next financial freedom or success.
When we all pray for GREATNESS, PROMOTIONS, BREAKTHROUGHS all we need to get to these points is OPPORTUNITY. Reading this short report at such a time like this is an opportunity, some would have seen it but wont bother to read it, some wont seen it at all, am happy you are one of the few who are opportune to see and read it.
Success and greatness in life is a function of opportunity and preparation. Opportunity plus preparation equal to Success or Greatness.
But this is the IRONY of life, some people are prepared but don’t have opportunity to take to the next level so they still where they are, struggling and praying that one day E GO BETTER, however some people have opportunities at their door step, at their disposal but never maximized them because they are not prepared. They have lost opportunities in the years back which has made them to where they are today, because they could not take advantage.
You are where you are today because of the choices and decisions you made yesterday and your tomorrow will be determined by the choices and decisions you make today.
Dear reader, opportunity seeking, recognizing preparing and acting on new business opportunities; using contacts or networking to obtain useful information that will take you to the next level of financial freedom.

However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW
TAKE ACTION NOW

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.