Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57583 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by born2boink(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
Dan, send infor to wale.star@yahoo.com please
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by PrinceUfe: 4:53am On Jan 28, 2012
The problem in Nigeria is that people invest wrongly. Please, invest wisely,
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by cmonek(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2012
@daniel,Goodday bro,I wanna knw more about this sport betting of a stuff,kind of interested. Pls my email add is sommylulusdawn@yahoo.com,
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by daddyo60: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2012
Prince,I want to invest wisely,p/s show me the way
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by damonami: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2012
@dan
Plz i also need the info on sports betting. My email is
buoyantik@yahoo.com. thanks bro, u are blessed.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2012
ok!
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by naijaobi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
@daniel, pls send to me as well naijaobi@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by kemam(f): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2012
@ Daniel pls i wil like d info on sport betting on my inbox too.
Thanks -kemabamu@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by toye4eva01: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2012
Daniel pls i would like to knw more also pls mail me @ finesttoy@gmail.com
thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2012
Start a Bulk SMS Business
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by AMALOSHE: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
40k? go buy a wheelbarrow,locate a nearby market and start pushing peoples" ware from point A. TO point B.
FOR MONEY, good luck.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by daddyo60: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2012
Can u do such thing?
Solve pples puzzle the way u too can solve u're own.Is nt a gud idea sir
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by hohafrank(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
DANIELNG PLEASE SEND ME DETAIL ON SPORT BETTING MY EMAIL vmafiele@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by onyeego(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
Dan, pls I need d info my mail is. edehhenry@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by trason(m): 1:01am On Apr 02, 2012
Hi

Daniel pls can you send me the email address I am in Australia and this is my email address saint5050@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Zubeike(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
Pls concerning sport betting i wil like to have more detils, this my email.
jasperintegratedconceptlimited@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by gprimus: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
hi,
i just read through your questions and various answer that were suggested.but,this is where i stand:
40k or no 40k is not the challenge,but how sustainable will the biz is.hmmmm
this my personal story,which also relate to the story of few friends.i got into to a biz of with 37k about 2yrs now.and its has been exciting getting bigger by the day.nairaland doesn't permit me to give you the link that can explain better to you .but if you think it worth seeking knowledge about.(since what really makes one rich is not money,neither is it business nor real estate nor any biz you can think about but THE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE ABOUT THEM)you can call me on 08079985617.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ohkingdavid(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
Dear Dan,

Please also send me the link through my email: ohkingdavid2@gmail.com.

Thanks to treat ASAP.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ohkingdavid(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
@ gprimus, please can't you send the detail to our email address?

It's not every1 that has credit on their phone.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by emailguru: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2012
A new business opportunity just arrived Nigeria, check it out, it is awesome. People who succeed are those who see opportunities and grab with. This is our opportunity in Nigeria.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ogbongenet: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
Quail Farming,quick Cash:

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 2000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.
FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.
TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com
Meet you at the top
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by erniewhez(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2012
@ogbongenet, nice one!
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by gprimus: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2012
i have no problem with giving details in your email address .but i believe,if you are truly serious and want to know i.e if it worth knowing about,them you should be able to call.
you can give me ur mail address as well. grin
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by RogerOliver: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
Hi Daniel, I have written a free report that I want to share with you and anyone that cares. You don't even need that amount. You just need $5 and a little time on the internet. You should be able to make $1500/month. Every detail including how to change your naira to dollar can be found at http://moneymakingopportunities1500..com/. I am waiting for your testimonial after your investment
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by smooth16(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2012
Hello Daniel , can u please send me details on sports betting : dayo485@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ogbongenet: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
Quail Farming,quick Cash:

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.

From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 2000 Naira every day.

BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.
TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com
Meet you at the top
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by brown3: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
[quote author=danielng]Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.[/quote hi Daniel. Pls am interested send me the details to victorbrown3@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos / Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.