Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,902 members, 7,844,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Advice To Ladies Out There! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Ladies Out There! (473 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / This Wedding Proposal Photo Is Freaking Ladies Out / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Ladies Out There! by SaiTech(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2017
kindly take this piece of advice, most relationships fail because of higher expectations. listen your guy mustn't provide everything you want but he can provide some of the things you need. make sure you differentiate your Needs from your Wants. just get busy and find something doing.
For you to enjoy a good and sustainable relationship you must contribute to it.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Note: Guys please don't hit your woman.
SaiTech...

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies Out There! by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2017
I still don't understand women who think men have to provide for them angry

Why can't she provide for herself
Re: Advice To Ladies Out There! by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Advice To Ladies Out There! by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Okay, we don hear you... Thanks much. smiley
Re: Advice To Ladies Out There! by firstking01(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2017
You'd be wasting a whole lorra ya time advicing a nigerian girl....in most cases after you finish advicing them they nod their heads in affirmation only to retire to their vomits.
Re: Advice To Ladies Out There! by dingbang(m): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

my dear.. Its only lazy girls that think of such... They see their friends handling expensive gadgets they can't afford and they begin to pester struggling guys to buy such for them.

Its so difficult for a lady to be contented with what she has. Yesterday I was in a bus and a girl told her male friend she doesn't have a phone... But right in her hand was a blackberry dat was sort of old ..d outer body sha.. Probably she wants a bigger phone.. I ask myself.. Why now lie..

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Ladies Out There! by Safiaa(f): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2017
Yes we know that.

*Yawns*
Re: Advice To Ladies Out There! by Doctorfitz: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

The tin tire me Ooo. Every spirit of lazy girl friend, Every spirit of gimme gimme all the time, every spirit of its my right u must do for me,die by fire!!!! Adura. Adura.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies Out There! by folanrewaju77(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Advice taken

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies Out There! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Oro sunukun
Re: Advice To Ladies Out There! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
OK, noted.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies Out There! by Fmartin(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes we know that.
*Yawns*

yet u pple dnt heed to it. mtsheeew

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Won't She Trust Me? / 5 People Not Good Enough For Marriage / Music: Wale – Fine Girl Ft. Davido & Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.