Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Beauty Speaks As Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Big Butt And Boobs In Barely There Swi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Speaks As Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Big Butt And Boobs In Barely There Swi (1653 Views)

'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / Stunning Views As Blac Chyna's Butt Up-close...looks Smaller Than Before (photos / Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Speaks As Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Big Butt And Boobs In Barely There Swi by danchiwasco: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
The shape of mom of two, who welcomed her daughter, Dream a couple of months back took to IG to show off her hawt figure in a barely there swimwear........see more photos

full storyy @ http://www.dannychikeresblog.com/2017/04/beauty-speaks-as-blac-chyna-shows-off.html

Re: Beauty Speaks As Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Big Butt And Boobs In Barely There Swi by GloriaNinja(f): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
WOMEN AND THEIR LOVE FOR DISPLAYING HALF UNCLAD PICTURE'S AILS ME
Re: Beauty Speaks As Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Big Butt And Boobs In Barely There Swi by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WOMEN AND THEIR LOVE FOR DISPLAYING HALF UNCLAD PICTURE'S AILS ME

If you were hot you would too

1 Like

Re: Beauty Speaks As Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Big Butt And Boobs In Barely There Swi by FelixFelicis(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2017

Where is the big butt?
Re: Beauty Speaks As Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Big Butt And Boobs In Barely There Swi by danchiwasco: 5:00am On Apr 21, 2017
enter the link to see more butty
FelixFelicis:

Where is the big butt?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Heart Broken!!! / This Is What Happen To Me When Am Sleeping,advice Needed Pls / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller — Study Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.