Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. (3223 Views)

I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by Purelady(f): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sorry Sir, may God console you,and give you strength to take care of the baby, pls. take heart.
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by thorpido(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sunnymatey:
That's the most painful aspect. My wife also had conducted succesful deliveries in her short medical carrier but died thro CS whether due to doctor's negligence, l cant say. Can't believe my angel, my heart beat is gone. Life has taught me a bitter lesson.
So sorry.
It must be tough but may God give you the strength to weather the storm.
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by Sunnymatey(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2017
So so greatful for ur words of consolation, the nairaland family is indeed a dependable one. Am regaining strength due to ur kind words. God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2017
My condolences sir

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2017
My heartfelt condolence Sir!!!
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2017
Sorry about your loss sir

Stay strong, you will overcome
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
cry cry so sorry sir.
May God give u the strength to pull through.. I can imagine your thoughts and feelings.. It's so sad..
Please u need to be strong for yourself and the baby.
The Lord is your strength. And u will be filled with joy and laughter again. Amen
Take heart pls cry
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by An0nimus: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sunnymatey:
This is a bitter experience l wouldnt wish my enemies(if any). A perfect couple we were. am so pained and confuse right now. Died on friday thro cs while the baby live. Hw do l cope?

Sorry for your loss.
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is so painful! I'm just weak. sad Life is really not fair. Op my condolence goes to you, God will console those she left behind.
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
sorry about the loss but what you should know is that you will sail through

My family member died during child birth (Twin birth)
The dad survived through the upbringing of the kids.. I don't know how he coped but he did somehow
As i speak he has his grandchildren from those "helpless" infants of that year.

You will be able to live through the stress and you will come out really strong, just hold on firm for the baby...
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
cry cry cry
Sorry my man
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by megareal: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
So, so sorry for your loss. It's painful to lose a loved one. Please sorround yourself with family members and friends who truly care. Being alone now won't help. May God take care of your baby and may your wife RIP.
Once again sorry.
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by bukatyne(f): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Accept my condolences, God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss and give you the wisdom to care for your baby.

God be with you.
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by Inspectorsuga(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
My prayers are with u bro...please take heart...
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by nukky77(f): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
I sympathize with u, my the good Lot console u. Amen
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by extremelygolden: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
God gave and He has taken away, my brother. My prayer is that HE gives you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

And for the baby, I pray that you find a God-fearing woman to take care of him/her. Not someone that will end up maltreating him/her.

Take heart please.
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by Foxie: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is deep to imagine and go through, please accept my condolences, I pray that God will give you the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss. Please love your child unconditionally. It's well.
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by tuscani: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Accept my condolence
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by Ray75(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
So sorry, take heart and remember God gives and also takes away. May her soul R I P.
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 22, 2017
My condolences, OP. I can only imagine your pain. May God give you the strength to bear this loss. Please take heart.
Re: Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. by Dexema(m): 12:24am On Apr 22, 2017
May the Lord watch over you and your kid.
Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride / Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On / Help Me Out Here Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.