Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Two Men Stage Fake Proposal To Catch Their Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Men Stage Fake Proposal To Catch Their Cheating Girlfriend (685 Views)

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Stage Fake Proposal To Catch Their Cheating Girlfriend by klarke(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Two men who discovered that they were dating the same woman have teamed up to pull a prank on her .
The prank not only embarrassed her greatly , the angry young men also recorded her reaction on video .
Here ’ s how it went down:
One of the two boyfriends showed up to surprise her at the sports bar she works at . He got down on a knee to propose to her.
She felt honoured , stretched out her hand as the ring finger was positioned ready for the moment she had always dreamt about .
All the while , her co -workers cheered in delight , saying “ Oh my God!”
The kneeling boyfriend looked around nervously, and the other boyfriend walked in.
At first, the lady didn’ t react, but then she eventually figured out the scene playing out right before her .
In anger , the second boyfriend yelled out: “You had two good men ! Two good f * cking men! You f * cked it up!”
Game up . Lover girl walked out of the door , with the hitherto kneeling lover shouting after her : “ You see how you played me?”
The two men then took time to explain to the people around that they had both been dating her since November .
One of the men even claimed to have bought her a car !
see gobe!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzaSBbOtVMM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Two Men Stage Fake Proposal To Catch Their Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
owu grin

Re: Two Men Stage Fake Proposal To Catch Their Cheating Girlfriend by darbeelicous(f): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
orrrrrrrr.......... They would've just broken up with her to save the stress undecided undecided undecided

Looks more like acting to me sha cool
Re: Two Men Stage Fake Proposal To Catch Their Cheating Girlfriend by Augastianza(f): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
klarke:
Two men who discovered that they were dating the same woman have teamed up to pull a prank on her .
The prank not only embarrassed her greatly , the angry young men also recorded her reaction on video .
Here ’ s how it went down:
One of the two boyfriends showed up to surprise her at the sports bar she works at . He got down on a knee to propose to her.
She felt honoured , stretched out her hand as the ring finger was positioned ready for the moment she had always dreamt about .
All the while , her co -workers cheered in delight , saying “ Oh my God!”
The kneeling boyfriend looked around nervously, and the other boyfriend walked in.
At first, the lady didn’ t react, but then she eventually figured out the scene playing out right before her .
In anger , the second boyfriend yelled out: “You had two good men ! Two good f * cking men! You f * cked it up!”
Game up . Lover girl walked out of the door , with the hitherto kneeling lover shouting after her : “ You see how you played me?”
The two men then took time to explain to the people around that they had both been dating her since November .
One of the men even claimed to have bought her a car !
see gobe!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzaSBbOtVMM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Attention seekers! They could have confronted her I'm private and broke it off, not need for all this rubbish.
Re: Two Men Stage Fake Proposal To Catch Their Cheating Girlfriend by iamdynamite(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
that is too much embarrassment...like those guys werent cheating on her

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Been A Serial Cheater / Sex & Fast -a True Life Story-part III / How To Stay Fit And Last Longer As A Man In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.