Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Help, Am Feeling Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Am Feeling Down (1101 Views)

Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Am Feeling Down by queenice7(f): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
good day everyone. having a bad day, haven't felt this bad b4. ok, my fone has a password that no one knows apart from me. only for my mum to get hold of my fone while I was sleeping last night, dunno how she opened it and went through maybe all my chats on whatsap. she saw all my secrets, now I feel I have been robbed of my right to privacy. even my chats with my ex. she called me this morning and started telling me all I discussed with my ex and some guys. she added sugar and salt to my dad's hearing. I couldn't just help it buh feel ashamed and and feel bad. am 20 and in 3rd year. feeling so bad now, can't even face dem again. will be leaving home to sch soonest as a result. although I feel remorse for my past, and I didn't do anything so bad that's not common. buh y should my mum check my whatsap chats, like she went deep to very old chats. I didn't expect her to do that. to de extent that she told our neighbour and anoda of her friend.
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
undecided

Are u sure she didnt saw u when ur trying to unlock ur phone? U know these oldies sha they have this telescopic eyes grin

Ooh yes! Ooh yes! Ooh yes! Don't be surprised ooo...

Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerian mothers for you. grin Some barely know that at 20 you should have some privacy. That was so bad of her to discuss it with your neighbour and friend.

You really can't do anything, other than to move on. The deed has already been done.

She still sees you as her little girl. grin
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by firstking01(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Yawnnnnnssssss, that kinda endtime mothers them.
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by zyzxx(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kilode
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by FitnessDoctor: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
queenice7:
good day everyone. having a bad day, haven't felt this bad b4. ok, my fone has a password that no one knows apart from me. only for my mum to get hold of my fone while I was sleeping last night, dunno how she opened it and went through maybe all my chats on whatsap. she saw all my secrets, now I feel I have been robbed of my right to privacy. even my chats with my ex. she called me this morning and started telling me all I discussed with my ex and some guys. she added sugar and salt to my dad's hearing. I couldn't just help it buh feel ashamed and and feel bad. am 20 and in 3rd year. feeling so bad now, can't even face dem again. will be leaving home to sch soonest as a result. although I feel remorse for my past, and I didn't do anything so bad that's not common. buh y should my mum check my whatsap chats, like she went deep to very old chats. I didn't expect her to do that. to de extent that she told our neighbour and anoda of her friend.

Just look through what I am saying..

At 20 you still have a lot ahead of you.. Your life has not yet begun and you are still very young... Instead of feeling bad about it, sit down and let your parents give you some counsel..

The world today is filled with men professing fake love and toying with your emotions only to use and dump you... Your mother is a woman like you and she knows about emotions, love and men... Your father is a man and he knows about what men are looking for.. He himself must have been tempted and he knows what men are after.

You are just 20 and the fact that you are living in your parents house means you are not yet capable to look after yourself completely.. I left my parents house when I was just 18 to look after myself.. I went through a lot, but I never, ever kept any secret no matter how dirty it is from my father...

Don't allow the so called privacy and the fact that you are in 3rd year get into your head. Your life has not actually begun.. So not matter how angry or annoyed you are, take advice from the two people who have been through life and love you dearly.. (although I don't know much about your current relationship with your mother but try to make your mother your best friend and you will make better decisions..

At just 18, my father respected my privacy, no one could touch something that belongs to me without asking for permission, because he trusted me, because I showed him everything that is to me.. Your mother doesn't trust you and does not respect you... Try to change that by giving her a reason to..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by ikp120(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Learn to delete your chats and copy out any important detail.

Checking my whatsapp? Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin You're on a long thing because as soon as the chat dey end, I dey delete the whole chat history tongue tongue tongue tongue.
If you check my chat history, you go only find whatsapp group messages. cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's why I love whatsapp like crazy grin grin grin grin

Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikp120:
Learn to delete your chats and copy out any important detail.

Checking my whatsapp? Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin You're on a long thing because as soon as the chat dey end, I dey delete the whole chat history tongue tongue tongue tongue.
If you check my chat history, you go only find whatsapp group messages. cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's why I love whatsapp like crazy grin grin grin grin
You really have a lot to hide. grin
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Talk to your parents about it. smiley
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by Cool23(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Op let me tell u are not a minor if u don't like what they did tell them
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by ikp120(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
kimbra:
Hehehe grin grin grin Babe that was back then when I was still single o. Sometimes I go dey toast and sample like 10 babes at the same time and they no go even know grin grin grin grin grin grin

You wan make I leave the chats so that one of the babes go read am by "mistake"? Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin Na die be that o. grin grin

But I don get serious girlfriend now sha, so I don stop tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by FelixFelicis(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
So you've been sexting huh? Promising those boys puna when you get to school. Na God catch you grin
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
kimbra:
Same here, I don't keep chats and messages cheesy .

I can be very secretive, I hate someone invading my privacy cos I won't invade yours.
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikp120:
Hehehe grin grin grin Babe that was back then when I was still single o. Sometimes I go dey toast and sample like 10 babes at the same time and they no go even know grin grin grin grin grin grin

You wan make I leave the chats so that one of the babes go read am by "mistake"? Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin Na die be that o. grin grin

But I don get serious girlfriend now sha, so I don stop tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Good for you. I used to password my phone but since I upgraded it and added new features, I just told myself I have nothing to hide and no one uses it without my consent except my kid bro 'cause he's a phone/computer freak. Whenever he's done he hands it back to me. As a matter of fact, I remember leaving my phone in my family house with my brother for 3days and I wasn't scared beside being worried about my calls which I asked him to receive. grin
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Same here, I don't keep chats and messages cheesy .

I can be very secretive, I hate someone invading my privacy cos I won't invade yours.
I don't delete my chats. Why'll I own a phone and be conscious of who sees my chats?. grin It's just not my thing and my siblings know, I let them see what they want and the highest is "I Love You". grin

My mum isn't so nosy, provided you're an adult.
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by ikp120(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
kimbra:
Good for you. I used to password my phone but since I upgraded it and added new features, I just told myself I have nothing to hide and no one uses it without my consent except my kid bro 'cause he's a phone/computer freak. Whenever he's done he hands it back to me. As a matter of fact, I remember leaving my phone in my family house with my brother for 3days and I wasn't scared beside being worried about my calls which I asked him to receive. grin
I don't password my phone these days sha because there's really no confidential stuff inside.

It's only my babe that is allowed to handle my phone sha. wink wink
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikp120:
I don't password my phone these days sha because there's really no confidential stuff inside.

It's only my babe that is allowed to handle my phone sha. wink wink
All right. grin Hope she doesn't read an unexpected message someday?.
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by Quinn22(f): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
RIP! To English! grin cheesy
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

Are u sure she didnt saw u when ur trying to unlock ur phone? U know these oldies sha they have this telescopic eyes grin

Ooh yes! Ooh yes! Ooh yes! Don't be surprised ooo...
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by ikp120(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
kimbra:
All right. grin Hope she doesn't read an unexpected message someday?.
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin. Nah, I'm a good boy wink wink grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by LePrezident(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
queenice7:

C'est tout à fait inacceptable! Ta mère a fait la mauvaise chose. Tu devais lui faire savoir que vous n'êtes pas content du tout!
Re: Help, Am Feeling Down by FelixFelicis(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Quinn22:
RIP! To English! grin cheesy
awwww mehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Cook For Her / New Here / Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.