Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad (9969 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Hi seunsdigest, please I would prefer to be anonymous. Last Friday, my friend had all night birthday party. I was drunk that I became so careless. I could remember a guy got talking with me and then after we started dancing and got so close. Somehow we checked into an hotel and we had sex.

The problem now is, he was no where to be found the following morning. He didn’t even drop any note or his number. Didn’t get my number too. I am feeling really sad because this guy took advantage of me. I have a stable relationship which makes me so sad and feel worthless. Please should I confess to my guy? Is it normal to feel worthless after a one night stand? Will the guy also feel worthless? Please mature minds should answer….thanks.

Thanks for taking time to read and pleaseeeeeeeee like my page.

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/09/i-mistakenly-had-a-one-night-stand-and-i-am-feeling-so-bad/

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Davash222(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
So

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by RoyalBlak007: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by yomi007k(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin

Joro olumofin bucchi story. ...touching d heart since 12 B.C

....la click, la clack

9 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Onos866: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
I wanted to say something.

Buh when you said like my page. I drop my pen!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by abatisegun: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Who put u into it? U are d architect of ur own misfortune. Blame ur self

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Onos866:
I wanted to say something.

Buh when you said like me page. I drop my pen!
lol....I dont think thats a crime oooooooo
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by luminouz(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
. .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin

I juz hope that she enjoyed it tho...

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
abatisegun:
Who put u into it? U are d architect of ur own misfortune. Blame ur self
really it can happen to anyone sha o
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:
. .
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by oluwasma(f): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

hmmmmmmm but if she enjoyed it, she wouldnt be asking for ur advice.....

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:
hmmmmmmm but if she enjoyed it, she wouldnt be asking for ur advice.....

grin

This type of story dont need advice cool

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by abatisegun: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:
really it can happen to anyone sha o
. Be careful next time

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by ILoveToFuCcK: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
After you don suck the dick wey you don enjoy yourself finish you con dey talk rubbish for here angry

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Bnimz(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Take down your picture from your dp before the bloggers arrive... Otherwise you'll soon see the story somewhere else with your picture on it... People can do anything for traffic
oluwasma:
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Onos866: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:
lol....I dont think thats a crime oooooooo

Yeah, it make me think you're after the likes not the solution to what you posted.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Ogalanyachieze: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:
Hi seunsdigest, please I would prefer to be anonymous. Last Friday, my friend had all night birthday party. I was drunk that I became so careless. I could remember a guy got talking with me and then after we started dancing and got so close. Somehow we checked into an hotel and we had sex.

The problem now is, he was no where to be found the following morning. He didn’t even drop any note or his number. Didn’t get my number too. I am feeling really sad because this guy took advantage of me. I have a stable relationship which makes me so sad and feel worthless. Please should I confess to my guy? Is it normal to feel worthless after a one night stand? Will the guy also feel worthless? Please mature minds should answer….thanks.

Thanks for taking time to read and pleaseeeeeeeee like my page.

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/09/i-mistakenly-had-a-one-night-stand-and-i-am-feeling-so-bad/
did you come 4 confessions or to attract traffic to ur page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by blackylola(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
@Op you can get cheap baby things at Alaba market, start buying now because the earlier the better
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by nNEOo(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pls go to the nearest clinic to check for std.....
My boss wife is a lab tech,
A times we driving around,she just point out to to some guys n girls walking care freely in the street, infested with hiv aids

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by SmellingAnus(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Boo, she obviously enjoyed the sex... She only feels guilty because the guy didn't make any attempt to try to know more about her after the sex... She feels cheap and used... If the guy were to have taken her number, they probably would have Fuckeddd like minks after that first sex... What the girl needs now is to avoid such situation that made her to cheat on her boyfriend...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Boo, she obviously enjoyed the sex... She only feels guilty because the guy didn't make any attempt to try to know more about her after the sex... She feels cheap and used... If the guy were to have taken her number, they probably would have Fuckeddd like minks after that first sex... What the girl needs now is to avoid such situation that made her to cheat on her boyfriend...

Hahahaah....i agree with u boo...she feel so guilty as well coz her bf doesnt know someone drilled her holy hole grin
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by SmellingAnus(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahaah....i agree with u boo...she feel so guilty as well coz her bf doesnt know someone drilled her holy hole grin

hahahhaha he probably is drilling another hole, good a thing I don't have to worry if it's my girlfriend ... Hahhahaha
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha he probably is drilling another hole, good a thing I don't have to worry if it's my girlfriend ... Hahhahaha

grin grin cheesy

Any man that under the influence of alcohol, will surely & definitely grabbed the opportunity to smash that wet pussy grin grin grin
We, females are juz so emtional after all...

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by SmellingAnus(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

Any man that under the influence of alcohol, will surely & definitely grabbed the opportunity to smash that wet pussy grin grin grin
We, females are juz so emtional after all...
hahahahha " the greatest delight of an erect Penisss is a wet pussy tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahahha " the greatest delight of an erect Penisss is a wet pussy tongue

Hahahahahaha...ur a nottie teacher grin grin grin

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by SmellingAnus(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahaha...ur a nottie teacher grin grin grin
I am happy to be one my Love kiss
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I am happy to be one my Love kiss

grin cheesy

Yeaaah...i like nottie teachers ...u and Sinz are best teachers ive ever met here on nl kiss kiss kiss

Muchos gracias

Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by tonio2wo: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bnimz:
Take down your picture from your dp before the bloggers arrive... Otherwise you'll soon see the story somewhere else with your picture on it... People can do anything for traffic

Dude! She is d blogger!
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by Bnimz(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
tonio2wo:
Dude! She is d blogger!
I can see that... I'm saying she is not the ONLY blogger... And some won't be patient enough or won't care enough to see that its not her story.

An anonymous story doesn't pull as much traffic as one with a picture..
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by SINZ: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin cheesy

Yeaaah...i like nottie teachers ...u and Sinz are best teachers ive ever met here on nl kiss kiss kiss

Muchos gracias

kiss kiss kiss kiss

You're a blessing. smiley
Re: I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad by SmellingAnus(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin cheesy

Muchos gracias
hahahaha Sinz is the greatest E warrior on Nairaland... I call him the Best of the Best... I specially call him " The Last Don".... If I were to have the privilege of renaming nairaland, I will simply call it Muva/sinz Land.... Hahahhaha of course he is also a great teacher, I am very sure of your safety with him by your side....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) / My Husband Finaly Divorced Me / Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.