Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... - Romance (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... (108147 Views)

Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX / Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / There Is Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo.. Picx Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Quidditch: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
refiner:

Ur choice blissy... smiley
hmmm hmmm hmmm *coughs* how about refinery?

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Quidditch: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahahaha I'm not shading Oyind17 o, if thats what you're insinuating grin grin
No I'm not saying you were shading her, the way she replied made me laugh
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Quidditch: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Who is this?
Felixfelicis or Snow, whichever you're familiar with wink
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by sirfee(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

Barca fan? Never!!!

I am a die-hard Manchester united fan. It's in my blood..

@ Bolded, I hope you are not a fan of arsenal?
I just can't stop laughing when I saw @Bolded,I knew you are a man fan u,happy weekend redmate.

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Htee(f): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Yhu a fucking alternate is wah i mean...show ur real self undecided
hello
what's that supposed to mean? I'm new here as you can see and i don't need your attestation or acceptance. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
refiner:

Fantastic story...what more can i say...u said it all...

I have dated lot of cool guys and ALL not some of them loved me majorly because of my ability to always look natural...u know there is something my dad always tell me...the people that u attract depends on how u appear/dress...anytime i think about my exes...i feel so glad i met them...

I had this roommate that goes to lectures very late everyday.why?..because she do spend close to two hours applying face surgery as she do call it...covering her beautiful face with a strange face....and she ends up getting dozens of fvck boys....

Since i was a kid...i detest make up like kilode and luckly my mom was and is still among d few women that adores their natural beauty...

However...most ladies apply all this make over just to please d men folk...most of d guys cant look at a natural beauty twice but stares repeatedly at girls with heavy make up...anyway,we all are adults and so therefore have d right to make choices on our own..

If i become d president one day..i will arrest any lady with make over masked face cos it is kwarruption! grin

You can only attract very mature minds, organically thinking men, who know the value of environment rich in oxygen. Who prefer producing their drinking water. Who love to keep their homes ventilated and those who prefer to eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

Guess what kind of men live such life ? Those are the men you will be attracted to, and those are the men that know the value of true and natural happiness.

Ladies should allow their skin and face to breath clean air. That is all they need, not such stains and bleaches called Creams, which ends up stinking when oxidized.

Keep that natural look for those who deserve it, and for those who criticize you for living clean and natural, simply tell them, when they grow up, they will understand. Unfortunately, many humans do not grow up even at old age. Their mentality has been programmed by the popular masses and the masses have never been so successful as the silent few. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fuckshiit:

hëy båby, still waiting on yöu tö fúçk më qûíçkly wink

Fvckshit, my Baeby is here. lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by ottalo1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
So fine babes dey this forum and I dey fine babe to marry
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
sirfee:
grin grin Ooooooooh! Lawd,no alcohol ke,you know I'm a deist,abeg no convert me jor(lol)
No, I believe in freedom of worshipgrin though I go welcome anytime u want join me. Come chop, rice and beans tongue
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Fuckshiit: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Fvckshit, my Baeby is here. lipsrsealed undecided

i cant fúçkiñg see him
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fuckshiit:

i cant fúçkiñg see him

You ain't supposed to grin tongue
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Fuckshiit: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

You ain't supposed to grin tongue
angry
i wont fūçk yöu anymore
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fuckshiit:
angry

i wont fūçk yöu anymore

Jesu, oshey ooooo! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
No I'm not saying you were shading her, the way she replied made me laugh
lol me too grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Fuckshiit: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Jesu, oshey ooooo! cheesy grin cheesy grin

as from this fúçkíñg moment on,we ain't nô fúçk mates
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by edimolu(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
hello
what's that supposed to mean? I'm new here as you can see and i don't need your attestation or acceptance. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Exactly my point.......you aint new.....got my eyes on you tho grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Smellymouth: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
sirfee:
I just can't stop laughing when I saw @Bolded,I knew you are a man fan u,happy weekend redmate.

Redmate!!!! GGMU bruva from anoda mother..

Happy weekend bruh.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by sirfee(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
No, I believe in freedom of worshipgrin though I go welcome anytime u want join me. Come chop, rice and beans tongue
grin grin tongue Thanks,I'm on my way coming.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by sirfee(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

Redmate!!!! GGMU bruva from anoda mother..
Happy weekend bruh.. cheesy
GGMU,I sight you my homie.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by MDCCCXXXII: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
davide470:
TheSonofMark?
Hello? WTF is that? how dare you likened that dude to glorious Kay?
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Htee(f): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:
Exactly my point.......you aint new.....got my eyes on you tho grin
Ok
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by refiner(f): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
hmmm hmmm hmmm *coughs* how about refinery?
grin...i dont refine crude oil...do i?
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
ancestor
You try
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by refiner(f): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:

You can only attract very mature minds, organically thinking men, who know the value of environment rich in oxygen. Who prefer producing their drinking water. Who love to keep their homes ventilated and those who prefer to eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

Guess what kind of men live such life ? Those are the men you will be attracted to, and those are the men that know the value of true and natural happiness.

Ladies should allow their skin and face to breath clean air. That is all they need, not such stains and bleaches called Creams, which ends up stinking when oxidized.

Keep that natural look for those who deserve it, and for those who criticize you for living clean and natural, simply tell them, when they grow up, they will understand. Unfortunately, many humans do not grow up even at old age. Their mentality has been programmed by the popular masses and the masses have never been so successful as the silent few. Go figure.
U speak so much wise words...it's almost impossible to see someone with like mind...

I do appreciate it all...will take heeds to these words..thanks once again... smiley
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
You try
grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
grin
Not funny
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
You try
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

sugar pepperempe

Come to the ozaroom
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Fuckshiit: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
refiner:

U speak so much wise words...it's almost impossible to see someone with like mind...

I do appreciate it all...will take heeds to these words..thanks once again... smiley

and refiner fûçking falling in love grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
XIIX:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

sugar pepperempe

Come to the ozaroom
You sha want make their ministry growgrin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
You sha want make their ministry growgrin
you're my ministry na kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oyinye
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fuckshiit:

and refiner fûçking falling in love grin
at least fuel go dey now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
XIIX:
you're my ministry na kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oyinye
See as you dey find my mouthgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (78) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.