Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,245 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" (24179 Views)

Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Sirjohn84(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Daddy freeze again..let the show begin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by AngelicBeing: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
The hunter becomes the hunted but the same freeze makes uncouth statement & comment against other notable Nigerians and Freeze himself will preach on cool fm radio every sunday, l wonder is it the same freeze that preaches like an angel on sunday and becomes a demon on week days attacking other Nigerians, abeg freeze, it serves you right, what you sow , you are now reaping it, l love Karma, the law of retributive justice, dishing punishment to violators in this world and not in the here-after next news jare, where is my pop-corn grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by sirwallax: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
to be frank, this anonymous dude went too far with these allegation. I believe so many people would say he deserved what he got, but truth be told, the guy or girl behind the scene is in a a whole lot of legal issue when his/her identity is eventually unveiled.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by lepaciousfunmi(f): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
See pigin

Oooooh! Freeze dey vex so? Eeeeeyah Pele
God will settle it

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by ELgordo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
See gobe ohhhhhhhh
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by sod09(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
wat is wrong wit dis old fool..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by AngelicBeing: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
davtosh:
So e dey pain ppl like you like this.
Ok we too believe the person is saying the truth

Since you always believe every news you hear and read about other ppl.

I believe.

grin
Gbam, Gbamer, Gbamest, 1000likes wink

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by AlphaStyles(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
just dy observe
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by adetayo234: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
softwerk:
The God of all those so-called Pastorpreneurs this dude serially insulted has finally opened this man's file grin

A clear conscience fears no accusation!

And who told you the useless pastors are not guilty? What shiit is this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Only a coward makes unsubstantiated anonymous allegations.

The accuser should come forward with facts if serious.

Leave kids outta your beef!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by softwerk(f): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
adetayo234:

And who told you the useless pastors are not guilty? What shiit is this one saying?

And who the goat are you my friend?! angry

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Alphyno: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Freeze never begin see anything yet...

Shay hin sabi talk anyhow.

Thiz not time for grammars oo embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by lionson(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
E don pain am na him e come dey talk like small pikin. O ka incho!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by smudge2079(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Waoh.... This is some ghen ghen
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by softwerk(f): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
adetayo234:

I was about asking if you were a bastard or not

Okay I have noticed you finally, please enjoy your 5minutes of fame grin

You must be Adetayo the bastard spawn of a deranged psychopathic lunatic father that raped your LovePeddler of a mother that fateful night with his syphilis damaged pen#s!!!

I honestly dislike idiotic fools like you whose stock in trade is minding other people's businesses sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Now I know why this Mummy Freeze was the woman in his former marriage! Don't blame his wife for bartering him at all undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by SadistIroh: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
softwerk:
The God of all those so-called Pastorpreneurs this dude serially insulted has finally opened this man's file grin

A clear conscience fears no accusation!
lol
life na turn by turn
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by overlord77: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
What's this one feeling like? This freeze or frozen should go and pee on a transformer abeg.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Una see anything yet. Yeye dey smell
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by softwerk(f): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
adetayo234:

I was about asking you because my own father is a confirmed bastard

5 useless topics, 360 'idiotically' foolish comments since 19th December, 2015?!

You must be a complete loser just like your lunatic afonja father and all his ancestors lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Baroba(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
This old middle age clown need to start acting his age..
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, Gbamer, Gbamest, 1000likes wink

grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by michaelwilli(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dongreat:

Sorry, Stephanie has nothing to do with this. Don't be confused with the baldness. Freeze baldness is due to wisdom from not being a sheeple while the other is from always ending up in the back. I will too be bald if I end up in the back of okeke. Such a*s has got clipper in it.
New gain clipper abi chaoba. Lolllz
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Futureberry: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Trina0936:
Now I know why this Mummy Freeze was the woman in his former marriage! Don't blame his wife for bartering him at all undecided
supporting husband battery, yet you will open your mouth to shout gender equality and stop battering women... The irony
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by medjai(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
This Freeze guy na proper idiot. No wonder his wife used to constantly flatten him
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by toprealman: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
This attention seeker must have created the account just to be in the news. Snatch wife ke .....abeg make I hear word.!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Futureberry:
supporting husband battery, yet you will open your mouth to shout gender equality and stop battering women... The irony
I just knew a frustrated person would quote me! Sometimes I wonder where these illiterates crawl out from undecided
When your fellow men say a woman is battered because of her mouth,you useless mofos would scream and shout in support but when I say the obvious truth same hypocrites start blabbering about gender equality. Everyone who isn't blind or deaf can see that Freeze's mouth has and would always be his problem. So if you are pained,locate third main land bridge. You know what to do! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by adetayo234: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
softwerk:

I am a useless bastard. I am a cursed 'idiotically' foolish nitwit since I was born

I am a complete loser just like my cursed lunatic father and all his ancestors lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by adetayo234: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
softwerk:

I am softwerk, the bastard spawn of a deranged psychopathic lunatic father that raped my LovePeddler of a mother that fateful night with his syphilis damaged pen#s!!!

I honestly dislike idiotic fools like my useless fathersad
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
This una "daddy freeze" no get work always disgracing himself . If Na me this kind of person Dey work for I for don sack am.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Futureberry: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Trina0936:

I just knew a frustrated person would quote me! Sometimes I wonder where these illiterates crawl out from undecided
When your fellow men say a woman is battered because of her mouth,you useless mofos would scream and shout in support but when I say the obvious truth same hypocrites start blabbering about gender equality. Everyone who isn't blind or deaf can see that Freeze's mouth has and would always be his problem. So if you are pained,locate third main land bridge. You know what to do! undecided
you are a stupid goat,in this age and time,you support violence simply because someone cannot keep shut,go back to your village,or better still exit the cyber space before you pollute it more than you already did,your parents taught they have a morally upright offspring, apologies to them... Locate the nearest tree and apologize to the tree for not putting into good use the oxygen it has been producing for you....you useless misandrist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Must Get A Degree"- Davido's Father Insists / Comedienne Chigul Reveals She Has Been Battling A Sickness For 125 Days / Akeju Has A Crush On DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.