Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" (24074 Views)

Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Futureberry:
you[s] are a stupid goat,in this age and time,you support violence simply because someone cannot keep shut,go back to your village,or better still exit the cyber space before you pollute it more than you already did,your parents taught they have a morally upright offspring, apologies to them... Locate the nearest tree and apologize to the tree for not putting into good use the oxygen it has been producing for you....you useless misandrist[/s]
E pain am enter blood! What a pity! tongue

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Futureberry: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Trina0936:

E pain am enter blood! What a pity! tongue
yeah am pained,seriously waiting for your mum to batter tour dad,then we can both laugh about it
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Futureberry:
yeah am pained,seriously waiting for your mum to batter tour dad,then we can both laugh about it
Okay. I am sorry Futureberry. I was just teasing you na. wink Someone cannot play with you again? Na wa for you oh grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Futureberry: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Trina0936:

Okay. I am sorry Futureberry. I was just teasing you na. wink Someone cannot play with you again? Na wa for you oh grin
seriously, battery of any gender is not something to joke about....my apologies, I was angry while replying you...it was not intentional
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by oyienootieno: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
The person is a coward... don't be surprised one of those hit posted the poo..
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by ipodstinks: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Until you stop ridiculing people, completely you will be ridiculed.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
freeze only has mouth on social media, he should enter street with the babe, no holds barred with the use of any weapon, the coward called freeze will cower
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by softwerk(f): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=adetayo234 post=55755378][/quote]

This one na real fool ohh!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Futureberry:
seriously, battery of any gender is not something to joke about....my apologies, I was angry while replying you...it was not intentional
I understand. Apology accepted. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Aragon: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
softwerk:
The God of all those so-called Pastorpreneurs this dude serially insulted has finally opened this man's file grin

A clear conscience fears no accusation!

There is nothing to accuse him of in the first place if the so called accuser is a Coward hiding himself. At least Stephanie did not hide her face when she accused that man
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by CarlosTheJackal: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
1: I never collected anyone's wife from them, so I demand that you stop with immediate effect, your unfettered attempt to traduce my image and supplant it with a fungating delineation of my person

This part got me lol
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
its freeze again ooo...what goes around comes around... take the pie and see how it taste..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by gabrielniy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Trina0936:

Futureberry:
Trina0936:

Una two sef. Good you guys ended it on a matured note. Wish more NLs will take a clue from that.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by goodnews777: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
This idiot is busy asking for face instead of proving the accusation to be wrong. He seems to want to assassinate his accuser. Whoever did same to you since you have been talking rubbish .

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by paddyofboss(m): 12:15am On Apr 21, 2017
when u write so much grammar it means u are guilty

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by deebrain(m): 1:06am On Apr 21, 2017
So that he would do what?
He would probably come online again and rant and curse like he always does.
I don't mind putting my face.
Just need a chance to punch this guy on his money maker....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 21, 2017
Oga freeaze,abeg break d English down small,mi ko gboyinbo ke.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by oluwakayd: 1:30am On Apr 21, 2017
Connecting People, Creating Wealth Get 100% (x2) of your Investments minimum of 10 mins and maximum of 7 days. FUNDERSKLUB is a platform for donation, Change your Live by joining FUNDERSKLUB. You do not need to refer anybody, we merge you ourselves automatically and you receive your payment to join click on this link http://www.fundersklub.com/
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by lagosrd: 3:21am On Apr 21, 2017
Dare someone with 52 demons ?.....nbanu
I'd better let you win uncle demon
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by gUdbOiii(m): 5:11am On Apr 21, 2017
I PRESENT TO YOU FREE STAFF SURVEY WORK TO INCREASE YOUR STAFF PRODUCTIVITY -TO ALL CEO'S

https://belovedkonsult.com/free-staff-survey-work-to-increase-your-staff-productivity-to-all-ceos/
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Idowuh(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2017
can we just fast forward to the "local tradition"
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Lloydmario(m): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Daddy freeze u talk about xtain, y u no talk about the other side, if no b lagoon them go see ur body the next day
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Chinny5(f): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2017
Okay, we don hear say you no do am inside.....but you did it outside? grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture From TIWA Savage TECNO Blue Santa Visitation / Charly Boy & Iyanya Dancing Azonto (Pictures) / Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.