Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Girls And Every Day Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Every Day Help (428 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Every Day Help by dharamanil(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Even before the country started experiencing economic downturns and all whatnot, it is like a natural thing for babes these days to need help

I am a kinda free person and easy going so naturally I meet people everyday both new and old most especially ladies (single and those in relationship). Some come for advice, some for the fun coming, some just wants to be friends and of course some come for that sugar pipe but one thing that baffles me is
that these friends are expensive

They always needing loans some would not pay back, they always need money for hair, some would just call ramdomly and complain how they rent is almost expired, some are so bored for the weekend come take them out.. and of course u get the unbelievable requests during lunch time, can u please order lunch for me from road chef or tasties and the night crawlers be like help me order uber angry

My question now is, why is that u can't just be a friend to any Lagos babe and not render some form of help?

Mind u I nor be ase!!

1 Like

Re: Girls And Every Day Help by naijaboiy: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
That's how some of these girls act like they were dropped down to earth from heaven with no parents. Begging for basic needs upandan.

Pathetic!
Re: Girls And Every Day Help by firstking01(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmm, this one kuku just weak me.
Re: Girls And Every Day Help by daewoorazer(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Funny enough, some will ask guys what their fathers won't be able to afford them with his gratuity and pensions join.

Well, I ain't worried...na only mumu dey fall their hand.

(1) (Reply)

So Bad!she Suffered A Fractured Skull–see Pix Of Mercy Aigbe Undergoing Surgery / Lady, 18, Divorces "Greedy" Husband After 3 Hours And Remarries The Same Day / 6 Reasons Why Humble People Are The Best Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.