Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot (18895 Views)

Interested In Breaking Your Losing Streak In Forex? Trading? / Nigeria’s Stockmarket In Longest Winning Streak Since 2017 / MT5 Makes Binary Options Winning Streak; Make $30++ Daily. Come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by Tizboss75: 11:23pm On May 02, 2017
dadanla:

You are just a funny dude, it is written all over your post, you know little or nothing about how to make money and actually be successful. I know why people like you are angry, i am not surprise.
i wrote you a mail, but it aren't going it keeps telling me my message was blocked how can i contact you
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by temmy59: 9:16pm On May 05, 2017
I believe testimonies should be rolling in by now
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by Nteogwuija(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2017
I wrote the guy an email, he told me to open an account with cloudbet and fund it. I did it and I asked him that I will like to have his WhatsApp contact so that i can communicate better with him there but since den he hasnt replied, I even sent him a followup email on the WhatsApp contact issue but I haven't gotten his response. truth is this is online and anybody can post images as claims to his or her successes. I have read through this thread and the OP sounds some how credible but I wouldn't want to be swayed by that. from my experience, it is very easy to scam people via email but if I can get a WhatsApp contact, then I will be better of because u get to Knw easily when ure being scammed tru WhatsApp; u know when a contact blocks u and so on. So Op if u truly want to help Your brothers online, then u should be transparent enof. I also checked ur profile. details on NL and noticed u jux registered not long. Before I start trusting any Nairalander, I check their date of registration, because most people reg on NL these days for scamming purposes. that's all I have to say.
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by temmy59: 1:36pm On May 07, 2017
Nteogwuija:
I wrote the guy an email, he told me to open an account with cloudbet and fund it. I did it and I asked him that I will like to have his WhatsApp contact so that i can communicate better with him there but since den he hasnt replied, I even sent him a followup email on the WhatsApp contact issue but I haven't gotten his response. truth is this is online and anybody can post images as claims to his or her successes. I have read through this thread and the OP sounds some how credible but I wouldn't want to be swayed by that. from my experience, it is very easy to scam people via email but if I can get a WhatsApp contact, then I will be better of because u get to Knw easily when ure being scammed tru WhatsApp; u know when a contact blocks u and so on. So Op if u truly want to help Your brothers online, then u should be transparent enof. I also checked ur profile. details on NL and noticed u jux registered not long. Before I start trusting any Nairalander, I check their date of registration, because most people reg on NL these days for scamming purposes. that's all I have to say.
Freshkik come and see pop. It is well, please keep us updated has it goes.
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by Dollabiz: 2:52pm On May 07, 2017
Hmmm
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by Nteogwuija(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2017
temmy59:

sure I will that's only if he responds to my mail.
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by makan85(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2017
famuleguntopy@gmail.com
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by dadanla: 5:00pm On May 08, 2017
Nteogwuija:

I have loads of emails and if i have not replied you, doesn't mean i will not reply you. When i started the whatsapp group, the aim was strictly to have a single joint account, but i was very careful who i add in the whatsapp group, because i even have to remove some people who lacked seriousness. There was a problem we faced, when i add new members they keep on asking questions we have already handled and they seem lost, an idea came into me, why not create a website so new members can easily be referred there, i told the group members and they agreed, together we created the community website. www.naija4roulette.com. We didn't plan to create a website initially but when the idea came up, we had to take it seriously and i have been trying to set it up. Like i told them in the group, Mark(facebook owner) invited 5 people but only 2 showed up and today they are billionaires. I had to remove so many people from the whatsapp group because they didn't see what some of us saw. Gradually we will build that community to an enviable status. I have learnt a lot from this whole stuff. People will always bring out the best in you if you believe in yourself. I had issues with some persons, some resolved and some unresolved. I always ensure i don't treat people badly no matter what. I didn't just ignored you, i was very busy because something even bigger came up
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by dadanla: 5:04pm On May 08, 2017
temmy59:

All i can say is thank you for the criticisms, it has even made the whole thing better and bigger. Life could be funny at times, people actually bring the best in other people. If eventually this whole stuff become a huge success, i will forever be grateful to you. Thank you very much.
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by freshkik(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2017
temmy59:

Lol, i am not surprised at all, ppl will jst be exercising blind faith till dem get HBP, and you notice how the op types like a politician? typing long message without saying anything important, watch am do that to this my mssg, even tho i nor mention am, lol so defensive. undecided.
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by freshkik(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2017
temmy59:
Lol, abi o...... I stopped following this thread long ago, till your mention... I went back a little to search for testimonies to read but still not even 1
*if i see even 5ppl, (registered here 2015 or later,) give testimonies then I'll apologize to d Op....bt i already know say dat 1 nor go happen
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by temmy59: 7:05pm On May 08, 2017
freshkik:

Lol, abi o...... I stopped following this thread long ago, till your mention... I went back a little to search for testimonies to read but still not even 1
*if i see even 5ppl, (registered here 2015 or later,) give testimonies then I'll apologize to d Op....bt i already know say dat 1 nor go happen
The guy is a scam after all
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by dadanla: 7:33pm On May 08, 2017
temmy59:

The guy is a scam after all

You and I understand why you are angry, at least the emails you sent to me says it all. You are screaming scam and we are doing greater things, the more you scream, the higher we are moving, it is not my fault, it is blessing from the one that distributes peace and longevity. Very soon, you will be one of my member even if you might come with a different name. I know your kind, they always say one thing and do another.
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by adokhai(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2017
isiadokhai@gmail.com please i really appreciate if you can send me the strategy thank you
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by Healthwellness0(m): 12:14am On May 09, 2017
scaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by dadanla: 7:17am On May 09, 2017
You can always check out our website https://www.naija4roulette.com for latest updates on roulette and general sport betting the website is a product of joint effort by members of the whatsapp group. We are moving higher while haters keep hating. When God stand with you, no man can bring you down. Just because i refused to give out the strategy to some persons, they are hating. Oluwa over all things
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
The real deal is here and getting better.
Earn 30% monthly profit.

Send mail to the email address in my signature below, for more details.
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by adogbeji14: 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
This is were I get my daily two odd free no subscribing is required but strictly bet9ja www.accuratepicks.
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by ipex(m): 10:50pm On May 15, 2017
This op is a real scammer, he scammed me by deceiving me to fund my account that he will trade for me. I sheepishly believe him to be real,only for him to transfer all my money from my account the following day. Anybody that dares listen to him will regret the way am doing
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by doniyke01(m): 3:14am On May 16, 2017
iykylee@gmail.com
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by dadanla: 5:30am On May 16, 2017
ipex:
This op is a real scammer, he scammed me by deceiving me to fund my account that he will trade for me. I sheepishly believe him to be real,only for him to transfer all my money from my account the following day. Anybody that dares listen to him will regret the way am doing

You are an empty vessel to even say I transferred your money from your account. Can you post a screenshot of how your money was withdrew from your account and how much was withdrew. Don't have time for baseless and stupid accusations. You are among those people that want my strategy by all possible means. Find a life and stop deceiving yourself. I have been so busy, there are others who funded their accounts and i have not even had the time to log into their account. Money can't be transferred from your account, it can only be withdrawn, post screenshot of withdrawal made and stop showcasing your ignorance.
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by overdrive(m): 5:42am On May 16, 2017
hmmm
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by ipex(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2017
You should bow your head in shame. Can you explain how come my money suddenly disappear from my account immediately I gave u my login details? You are nothing but a big fraudster who shall be disgraced soon. So,it is now evident that you never made such money as you've claimed
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by jaelz(m): 6:43am On May 17, 2017
jaelzy@gmail.com
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by PropertyAsset: 7:00am On May 18, 2017
WE ACCEPT BITCOIN FOR PAYMENT FOR BUYING LANDS IN SOME OF OUR ESTATES!!!

WE ALSO HAVE SOME GENUINE VERY DRY LANDS IN IBEJU-LEKKI FOR 600,000 ONLY

Many are aware of the Ajah area of Lagos being the hub of Real Estate Investment in Nigeria, especially in Lagos.
Ajah is just the next big town to Lekki. A plot of Land currently sellS in Lekki for about N200m. Lekki was seeling for less than N100,000 in the 90s and now you can imagine the price difference. It was selling for few tens of thousands in the early 2000s. We have another opportunity for you to key into #LandBanking now in Ajah, which is the nearest and next town to Lekki. For just N12m, we can help you secure a titled land with CofO in a Secured Estate, and just behind the Shoprite in Shangotedo, Ajah which is where the Lagos Business School (LBS) is located. No Omo-Onile Wahala as your investment is safe (Lawyers and Surveyors do testify to this)

PROMO: Buy Titled &Secure Estate (Westwood Park Ajah) Behind New Shoprite- Get An ipad

Westwood Park Estate Is Located In A Serene Environment Of The New Economic Centre Of Lagos.

ESTATE FEATURES:
- Good Road Network
- Street Light
- Gated & Secured Environment
- Sports Corridors
- Landscaping
- Shopping Centres.

Why You Must Buy Into Westwood Park Estate 2
- The Estate Will Appreciate By Over 150% In 12 Months.
- Excellent Location,10 Minutes to VGC
- Excellent Facilities
- GOOD TITLE
- Free From Any Known Government Acquisition.

We Currently Run A Promo For iPad Every Buyer! AND THIS PROMO MAY END SOON
* Neighborhood:
* Oluwa-Ni-n-Sola Estate, Chevron, Lekki, Lagos - The Largest Private Estate In Lagos.
* The Lagos Business School, Sangotedo & Pan Atlantic University.
* Novare Mall, Lekki (Sangotedo) - The Largest Shopping Mall In Lagos.
* Emperor Estate, Sangotedo - One Of The Most Expensive Housing Estate In Lagos.
* The Monastery, Sangotedo: The Catholic Monastery.
* Lagos Homes, Sangotedo.
* Grenadines Estate, Sangotedo.
* And Many Others.

PRICE: N12m outright

INSTALLMENTAL: 3 Months

For Further Inquiries and Inspection;
Call/WhatsApp Banji:+2348034113771 /+2348027390046
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by StarboyMichael(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is July, we should have testimonies....
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by chigozie69: 12:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Dis is my email:chigozie69p@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Create A Professional Website/blog For Your Business At Affordable Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.