Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot (18894 Views)

Interested In Breaking Your Losing Streak In Forex? Trading? / Nigeria’s Stockmarket In Longest Winning Streak Since 2017 / MT5 Makes Binary Options Winning Streak; Make $30++ Daily. Come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by kehnton(m): 6:00am On Nov 08, 2017
does martingale work well for roulette??
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by kehnton(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2017
I believe in your strategies even though I don't have any idea what the strategy is about.
doubting is like a virus that runs in many NLanders system, I know there are scams and con artists everywhere but sometimes we just over react.
I'm one of those who highly desire your betting strategy but I would want to know if martingale betting strategy is good for roulette.
I was looking online when I saw this thread on here.
Shalum!
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by adomuwiner(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
adomu2018@gmail.com

WhatsApp
0 8 1 3 7 8 3 3 8 8 9
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by jogncartman: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2019
You are right, there are some methods that really work. That it is simple math sometimes. I have tried some frauds with gamble games etc. Sometimes they try to fool you, but there are ways to fool them too. For example bugs. But the best gamble in my opinion is poker. If you are enough talented and you have good experience you can win really good money. I mostly play at idn poker. It gives me a good income constantly. Of course in the beginning it wasn`t that good, but I have learned many things.
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by JavieCoentr: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2019
jogncartman:
You are right, there are some methods that really work. That it is simple math sometimes. I have tried some frauds with gamble games etc. Sometimes they try to fool you, but there are ways to fool them too. For example bugs. But the best gamble in my opinion is poker. If you are enough talented and you have good experience you can win really good money. I mostly play at idn poker. It gives me a good income constantly. Of course in the beginning it wasn`t that good, but I have learned many things.
Bleep you
Re: See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot by Austema(m): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
dadanla:
With a working method and the right mentality, roulette can actually make you some cool money. See my screenshot on how i make money on bet9ja codedly with roulette and the good thing is the roulette game is always available at any time. Roulette can actually make anyone to have financial stability within a short time. To be honest, i am really enjoying roulette. I am not here to show myself, only want to encourage us.
How about this, still working for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Create A Professional Website/blog For Your Business At Affordable Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.