Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Please Help My Family We Are Starving - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Family We Are Starving (4856 Views)

Please Help My Family,we Are Famished / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by mickum(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
maclatunji:

Nairaland detective.
OP, be careful lest you become a scammer.
thank you sir
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by mickum(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
tonyfran:
Your friend must be nice to have left his phone with you since three days now. Hmmm
i only check this thread from time to time just as i have earlier said... not every thing is a lie sir.... thank you
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by dominique(f): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Op why Ankara business if I may ask? Is it that lucrative a business in Benue state? Personally I have not bought Ankara in years except the ones I purchased for aso-ebi and that's how it's like for most people. Besides we're in a recession, a lot of people are cash-strapped. Na who don chop belleful dey buy Ankara o. You and your mum should brainstorm and look within your environment for a reliable business with good turnover. Good luck.
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by mickum(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
dominique:
Op why Ankara business if I may ask? Is it that lucrative a business in Benue state? Personally I have not bought Ankara in years except the ones I purchased for aso-ebi and that's how it's like for most people. Besides we're in a recession, a lot of people are cash-strapped. Na who don chop belleful dey buy Ankara o. You and your mum should brainstorm and look within your environment for a reliable business with good turnover. Good luck.
she chose the Ankara business because she has done it before. however, someone here suggested food business which is also a nice idea if we can get a little start up capital. thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by BestChoiceTutor(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Bro, sorry. I'd send something very little during the week or thereabout. Pls manage it.

To be honest, its really unfair the way some people reacts on thread like this. without genuine evidence, people are labelled as scammer. This morning when I was going through a thread, someone mistook another person over a baby cot or something . Pls verify thing s well. If you can't help, kindly work away. Don't block the ways of people seeking help. A lot of people needs help

May the Almighty God make us channel of blessings.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by juman(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Many families like that. Starving.

What a destroyed country.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by ifyalways(f): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2017
maclatunji:

Nairaland detective.

OP, be careful lest you become a scammer.
What's the meaning of this rubbish?

You can freely exhibit your madness without seeking for my attention.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by maclatunji: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
ifyalways:

What's the meaning of this rubbish?

You can freely exhibit your madness without seeking for my attention.

Irritable you are. I am not the source of your problems whatever they are. Wish you the best with fixing them.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by ifyalways(f): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
maclatunji:

Irritable you are. I am not the source of your problems whatever they are. Wish you the best with fixing them.
If you weren't a sly, accursed soul why the heck did you quote me in the first instance?
No one has called the OP a scammer but you in your usual monkey-faced-craftiness had to quote me to type that trash about scamming.

Idiot!

8 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by mickum(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
BestChoiceTutor:
Bro, sorry. I'd send something very little during the week or thereabout. Pls manage it.

To be honest, its really unfair the way some people reacts on thread like this. without genuine evidence, people are labelled as scammer. This morning when I was going through a thread, someone mistook another person over a babcot or something . Pls verify thing s well. If you can't help, kindly work away. Don't block the ways of people seeking help. A lot of people needs help

May the Almighty God make us channel of blessings.
thank you sir for the assistance we are grateful
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by maclatunji: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
ifyalways:

If you weren't a sly, accursed soul why the heck did you quote me in the first instance?
No one has called the OP a scammer but you in your usual monkey-faced-craftiness had to quote me to type that trash about scamming.

Idiot!

It is enough evidence that you are detached from reality that the OP understood my post, while you are kicking and whining like a God-knows-what.

Carry your pain go Aba, Alaba, Oshodi or Onitsha market.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by claremont(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
How much is the balance you need?!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by Uniquewise: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what it is that has made some of us to become this hard and insensitive to the needs of others. Granted, there are many scammers on this site...surely that's not reason enough to discredit every cry for help as scamming.

May God help us remember the humanity in everybody around us, rich, poor, destitute, white, black... and totally desist from this show of utter callousness

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
baby124:

Why Ankara business and not food business? Most people don't buy new clothes in hard times, but they must buy food. I don't support Ankara business o. A lot of people are in OP's shoes and the last thing they are thinking is new clothes.

That's what he said , she wants to do.
We can't force her to do a business we want . its better off, we engage her in a buisness she is comfortable with.
If not ? We all have different business ideas , we would love to engage her in .
But for a buizness to succeed ,no matter how small? There must be passion for it .

Business am doing right now ? Is because I have passion for it.. Even when my friends and family brought up ideas of other business better than what I have going on..I still stuck with my ideas and what I want .
And so far am growing and enjoying every bit of it .

So my dear ,no buisness is too small .

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
dominique:

That's not true..come to Lagos ..Akara buisness sells like hot cake .I don't know of other states ..but in Lagos no be only people wey chop belleful dey buy akara .
Let her do the buisness she is comfortable with .

That's how friends use mouth run down the buisness I was doing. When I wanted to start. If I had listened to people like you. I won't be where I am today .
Some Nigerians can discourage sha.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by mickum(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
claremont:
How much is the balance you need?!
we have gotten 6000 thus far sir.... thank you
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by dominique(f): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
alexialin:

That's not true..come to Lagos ..Akara buisness sells like hot cake .I don't know of other states ..but in Lagos no be only people wey chop belleful dey buy akara .
Let her do the buisness she is comfortable with .

That's how friends use mouth run down the buisness I was doing. When I wanted to start. If I had listened to people like you. I won't be where I am today .
Some Nigerians can discourage sha.

Ok, I was only speaking from my own point of view. I hope and pray any business she sets her mind on will yield good returns. Thanks for sharing smiley
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
dominique:

Ok, I was only speaking from my own point of view. I hope and pray any business she sets her mind on will yield good returns. Thanks for sharing smiley

You are welcome smiley
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by claremont(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
mickum:
we have gotten 6000 thus far sir.... thank you

Matched.

Good luck with the balance. smiley
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by Artistree: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
dominique:

Dominique, I think you're mixing it up. There is Ankara(fabric) and there is Akara(bean cake).
The Op obviously meant the latter while you assumed the former. Thank you
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by breadtom: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Honestly Internet is not meant for everyone,i saw a lot of stupid comments written by some stupid fools here. If u are not willing to assist the guy then learn how to control ur fingers,instead of calling the young man a scammer for God sake. Please if you have the mean to assist this young man, please do and leave the reward for God. Let always remember that no condition is permanent. This young man some day some where might be ur MD,boss.chairman etc. Pls assist this man if you are willing to help him,may God bless all those that will help to dry the tears of this young man and his family in anyway then can be of help,God will also visit you in ur time of needs and God's favour shall never be far from you in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by BestChoiceTutor(m): 5:55am On Apr 24, 2017
OP, pls sorry to derail your text a bit. I came across this thread and I fear people even with all the evidences the person gave. I fear some people o.

www.nairaland.com/gladyoo/posts
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by mickum(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2017
claremont:

Matched.

Good luck with the balance. smiley
thank you very much sir... i appreciate God bless.
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by mickum(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2017
breadtom:
Honestly Internet is not meant for everyone,i saw a lot of stupid comments written by some stupid fools here. If u are not willing to assist the guy then learn how to control ur fingers,instead of calling the young man a scammer for God sake. Please if you have the mean to assist this young man, please do and leave the reward for God. Let always remember that no condition is permanent. This young man some day some where might be ur MD,boss.chairman etc. Pls assist this man if you are willing to help him,may God bless all those that will help to dry the tears of this young man and his family in anyway then can be of help,God will also visit you in ur time of needs and God's favour shall never be far from you in Jesus name amen.
AMEN thank you very much sir
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by mickum(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Artistree:

Dominique, I think you're mixing it up. There is Ankara(fabric) and there is Akara(bean cake).
The Op obviously meant the latter while you assumed the former. Thank you
No she got it right its the former Ankara business. thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by mickum(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2017
Uniquewise:
Sometimes I wonder what it is that has made some of us to become this hard and insensitive to the needs of others. Granted, there are many scammers on this site...surely that's not reason enough to discredit every cry for help as scamming.

May God help us remember the humanity in everybody around us, rich, poor, destitute, white, black... and totally desist from this show of utter callousness
AMEN thank you very much sir
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by Artistree: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
mickum:
No she got it right its the former Ankara business. thank you
Wawuu, my bad. Na wa, is that not too capital intensive for someone who can barely feed for now?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by CuteMorriz: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
tabithababy:
Op, sell your phone and use it to feed angry
Awon eleyi buru gaaan o jesu!!!... kiss...where did your sense of empathy travel to...? I could barely read this as a guy! Babe I bow for you!!!
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by mickum(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Artistree:

Wawuu, my bad. Na wa, is that not too capital intensive for someone who can barely feed for now?
its not like owning a big shop with plenty fabrics in it. its rather a soft mostly mouth to mouth trade and mostly patronised by her colleagues. The Ankara we talking about is the cheap 1500-2000 type. thank you ma
Re: Please Help My Family We Are Starving by coolcatty: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
breadtom:

Unlearned dimwitt..you had to show the entire cyberworld your untrained self by pouring invectives on people's opinion.

Talkative monkey....people that sent money to the guy didn't even write more than a line sentence... All u do is insult your miserable self and still would not contribute...moooron

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? / PLS Advice(l Am A Married Man Dating Another Married Woman) / International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.