Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion (2639 Views)

I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by bolacruz(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hello every Nairalander, i need you take and opinion on this.

So i have an ex who want us to come together, she is not asking me to marry her but just to service her (sex) as we use to do in those days. She is presently a mother. The problem is she is married, hmmm kind of, really this is where am confused. I do not really know how to classify this.

Okay, she use to or still married to a man, but they are not living together anymore for more than two years now and when they were still staying physically together there was no more sex inolve in the relationship for a long time (about two or more years) before moving out. Technically divorce but have not gone through the court divorce process due to the regorosity involved. The man still want her back but her mind is mind up. She is presently living alone with her child in Abuja in her rented apartment.

Her separation from him has noting to do with me just their irreconcilable differences. She is very choosy person, so am not surprise i was her first call, as been a familiar face. I don't really see them coming together ever, i may be wrong sha, she is also trying to initiate the divorce process.

Am not going to narrate the reason for their separation but chai, the hubby really really messed up. I must commend her, lots of women will endure some nonsense all in the name of marriage.

So guys what do you think, She is married but technically divorce, do you think i can help her out as in sex of a thing. I know she can surely get what she demandded from someone else but am also kind of interested but for a married woman, hell no. But is she still married?

Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
bolacruz:

So i have an ex who want us to come together, she is not asking me to marry her but just to service her (sex) as we use to do in those days. She is presently a mother. The problem is she is married, hmmm kind of, really this is where am confused. I do not really know how to classify this.

Okay, she use to or still married to a man, but they are not leaving together anymore for more than two years now and when they were still staying physically together there was no more sex inolve in the relationship for a long time (about two or more years) before moving out. Technically divorce but have not gone through the court divorce process due to the regorosity involved. The man still want her back but her mind is mind up. She is presently leaving alone with her child in Abuja in her rented apartment.

Her separation from him has noting to do with me just their irreconcilable differences. She is very choosy person, so am not surprise i was her first call, as been a familiar face. I don't really see them coming together ever, i may be wrong sha, she is also trying to initiate the divorce process.

Am not going to narrate the reason for their separation but chai, the hubby really really messed up. I must commend her, lots of women will endure some nonsense all in the name of marriage.

So guys what do you think, She is married but technically divorce, do you think i can help her out as in sex of a thing. I know she can surely get what she demandded from someone else but am also kind of interested but for a married woman, hell no. But is she still married?

U sound like someone that is near 30 or above, it's also obvious you like her. Your manhood is not a community item. Do the proper thing and inform her that you want a proper relationship that will lead to marraige. If u don't want marraige with her, leave her alone
And by the way she is still married

7 Likes

Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by ojun50(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hubby really really messed up......... You Don hear from d hubby side?

Like one Nigeria musican said, pussy are meant to be fu....ck

Guy she be careful
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by missimelda01(f): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
If the divorce process isn't completed, she's still married and I'd advise you stay away till the coast is clear (that's if you must go back to her).
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by dawnomike(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
My brother... leave her and face your front!
There are so many ladies out there with no complications
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by donbachi(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
She is married but single.

1 Like

Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Kobicove(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
bolacruz:

So i have an ex who want us to..

Technically speaking she is still married but is separated

Realistically she can date another person now but cannot legally enter into a binding union

2 Likes

Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by BareFacedLies(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
bolacruz:

Okay, she use to or still married to a man, but they are not leaving together anymore for more than two years now and when they were still staying physically together there was no more sex inolve in the relationship for a long time (about two or more years) before moving out. Technically divorce but have not gone through the court divorce process due to the regorosity involved. The man still want her back but her mind is mind up. She is presently leaving alone with her child in Abuja in her rented apartment.

Bro you're free to start fúcking her but be sure to do it at your own place for now.

Good luck grin
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by adexpa(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
You can do but always drop your emotion aside, do not go with your emotion into the game cus u might fall in love as a result of free sex with no charges. It will save you of all this girlfriend palava......you will spend less.
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Ibechris2: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mr man pls,respect yourself.

The day u stop dating ur girl that day should mark the end of Hi or Hello between u guys,in fact till death.

Some ex are very dangerous,this is because if they want to get anything from their former guy,they are ready to impugn and make derogatory statements about their husbands and boyfriends.

So,be careful how soft u play around to fall for her traps. U have a long to go as a young man u are.
Have it at the back of ur mind that this isn't a trophy but ADULTERY.
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
ojun50:
Hubby really really messed up......... You Don hear from d hubby side?

Like one Nigeria musican said, pussy are meant to be fu....ck

Guy she be careful
Na them
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Phenomenal16(f): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
U already know the truth....u r just looking for cheap validation to mess ur life up...
Are u really that cheap?
Y can't u be reasonable for once ...like y
She's still married until the divorce process is completed...... Leave love think......
Like someone said above ,,,av u heard the man's part of d story?
Things are complicated already with a child in between .....trust me it will end in tears
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Phenomenal16:
U already know the truth....u r just looking for cheap validation to mess ur life up...
Are u really that cheap?
Y can't u be reasonable for once ...like y
She's still married until the divorce process is completed...... Leave love think......
Like someone said above ,,,av u heard the man's part of d story?
Things are complicated already with a child in between .....trust me it will end in tears

how will it end in tears ? They ain’t living together anymore, and the lady made the call So? Shes already living on her own ,, some divorce takes Up to two years , so what should she be doing !! She shouldn’t move on with her life? He got no business with what happened or not !! If he wants to be with her he should

1 Like

Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Phenomenal16(f): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Veefierce:
how will it end in tears ? They ain’t living together anymore, and the lady made the call So? Shes already living on her own ,, some divorce takes Up to two years , so what should she be doing !! She shouldn’t move on with her life? He got no business with what happened or not !! If he wants to be with her he should
..hey young woman am still entitled to my opinions...u grab.....good bye
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by stormborn28(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ha!!!! This OP wan Fvck oooooooo
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..hey young woman am still entitled to my opinions...u grab.....good bye
hey old woman ,, this is a public forum !!! U grab... yeah bye

1 Like

Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Phenomenal16(f): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Veefierce:
hey old woman ,, this is a public forum !!! U grab... yeah bye
...is like u r a divorcee... I think I understand better...... No wonder u r throwing tantrums up n down......
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
SMH...
So you don't have a life? Somebody wants to use as a intimacy gadget and you're here shinning teeth all over the place asking jargons.

Go and carry curse on your head and later start running from pillar to post for deliverance.
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by seanwilliam(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Follow this three rules
1. Never date/marry a single mother
2. Remember the first rule
3. Remember rule 2

U cant outsmart a single mother for long.. las las she go tie you down..

No go carry wetin pass you..
No let long throat kill u oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by oseluck: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
She is still married, and hence its not safe to goto bed with her.
If the divorce process is complete, you can then summit your application and do the needful if only you love her.
Be careful man, all that glitters is not gold.
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Justbehave(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Veefierce:
Na them
Pained and bitter single mother with a loose pussy spotted.
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Justbehave(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Veefierce:
Go and Bleep every dick you see. Shameless bitter divorcée
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Justbehave:
what’s wrong with this one ? R u normal ? I know u are the philwhatever , I will Bleep everydick I see , kill urself
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
There are freshee sweeter ladies out there to chose from. Tell her u no do
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Justbehave:
Pained and bitter single mother with a loose pussy spotted.
look at this old haggard maggot !! Is it ur loose pussy !! With ur tight pussy ,, I will Bleep ur husband wella , and he would dumb that old haggard Pusey of urs,
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Justbehave:
so u had to look for a troll account?? No wonder ur husband keeps looking for loose Pusey everywhere , cause ur tight Pusey smells like shit n u all over nairaland making a mockery of ur dumb self !! Fukkk no be new thing !! Yeye fowl
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Justbehave:
i know in ur useless mind u think u have mouth !! See e no get weyti u fit call me pass ashawo because thats the highest married women can say !! U cm on nairaland telling me shit ? Na u marry me ,, u fit even pay my bride price ? Na better craze Dey worry u !!
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Justbehave:
u insulted me the first time I ignored u n u continue to disgrace ur useless self !! Respect urself
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by mofeoluwadassah: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
She’s married but searching smiley
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by Bluezy13(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
donbachi:
She is married but single.

Marriedly single.
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by baralatie(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
dawnomike:
My brother... leave her and face your front!
There are so many ladies out there with no complications
Re: Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion by cooooooks(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
living

bolacruz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience / Davido's American Wife Revealed Why He Will Not Marry Chioma / Gate Keepers Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.