Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future (917 Views)

Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future by rinora(f): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2017
Hello people,please i need your opinion on my friend's relationship.She has been dating this really good nice guy.They have so much chemistry and seem to have many things in common.As usual they were gisting one night and my friend asked the guy what he thinks of domestic violence.The guy condemned it bitterly but admitted that back in his university days,he once slapped his ex girlfriend friend after he discovered she has been lieing to him for two years that shes a virgin and he discovered she wasnt.The guy said that was the only incident in his life he had ever slapped a woman and its cos he was so dissapointed cos he showed her so much love.Now my friend is worried,even though the guy is the sweetest,a perfect gentleman and all that,even though she doesn't want to seem judgemental cos nobody is perfect.We all got flaws but shes scared that such guy has traits of a domestic violent guy.Please your advice is needed on if she should carry on with the relationship or quit.Thanks
Re: Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future by linasparkle(f): 3:28pm On May 07, 2017
Just know that if your friend does anything as bad as what his ex did, then she shld be ready for her own slap. IMO considering the circumstance, the ex deserved the slap. Most violent men start with psychological abuse then follow it up with the physical.

1 Like

Re: Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future by ridwintin89(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2017
ur friend is nt ready yet.she doubt a guy wt such sincerity.will she be hurt when pressed wt hot pressing iron,if yes then she must cont wt d relationship,but if no, she shud call it quit
Re: Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future by babyfaceafrica: 4:29pm On May 07, 2017
Noted
Re: Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future by xynerise: 4:33pm On May 07, 2017
Any soothsayer in the house?
Re: Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future by Splinz(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2017
xynerise:
Any soothsayer in the house?

Yes. The guy will slap her silly in the future. smiley
Re: Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future by xynerise: 4:41pm On May 07, 2017
Splinz:

Yes. The guy will slap her silly in the future. smiley

There you have it, Op. wink
Re: Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future by Archangels2(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2017
As someone once said... Nairalanders never have problems....its always their friends grin

1 Like

Re: Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future by Magnoliaa(f): 9:08pm On May 07, 2017
Archangels2:
As someone once said... Nairalanders never have problems....its always their friends grin

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2017
Really? Such an incident is enough to classify him as a domestic violent person?? I once slapped a geh in pry 6 coz she called my dad malu(cow).I was reprimanded for it by my own mum n since then I haven't beaten any other geh especially since I became knowledgeable about how to treat women...so it is not a determinant!!!

(1) (Reply)

We Have Been Dating For 6 Months But We Hardly Go Out In Public. / What Will You Do With $2.9billion Of Gold Bars (check Photos) / Video-bbnaija 2017 Cocoice Caught On Camera Kissing Singer Jumabee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.