Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? (22813 Views)

What Romantic Pet Name Do You Call Your Partner? / Pet Names U Call Ur Boy/girlfriend / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by COUNTAWO: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2010
Hey guys, what pet name do you call your girlfriend?
And for ladies what romantic pet name does your guy calls you?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Lemaray: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2010
Look 4 smtin 9ice nd catchy
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2010
COUNTAWO:

Hey guys, what pet name do you call your girlfriend?
And for ladies what romantic pet name does your guy calls you?

call her ovularia, works every time grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by madlady(f): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2010
na2day?:

call her ovularia, works every time grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Jcob(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2010
Abuna, yssup and coochie.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by freecocoa(f): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2010
Cal her names like teddybear,cocoaluv,mami,pumpkin etc,i bet she'll luv it.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2010
madlady:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abi na lie?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by MyneWhite1(f): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2010
Fine bobo, how cool is that? cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2010
Myne White:

Fine bobo, how cool is that? cheesy grin

are u calling me that? i think i can live with that cool cool cool
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by COUNTAWO: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2010
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Cockyzy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2010
I do call her Baby,Sugarcube,Cuddlecakes and Mami while she call me Baby.i feel on cloud 9 each time she call me "Baby"
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2010
I don't know why but I hate all these pat name honey darling baby sugarbaby sweetheart etc
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by djcrucifix(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
call her gurlfriend. grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Gabry(f): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2010
I dont have a special name ooo. . .

he calls me baby and I call him Baby. undecided
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by gabriel4u(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2010
i call's mine tiddy
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
COUNTAWO:

Jees grin! What's going on here angry?
I only asked for romantic names and I'm getting things like "Ovularia", "yssup", "abunan (meaning that thing in Hausa or does abunan has another meaning that I don't know?)" shocked,

u said give name, we freely gave u names na tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by elecktra(f): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2010
my boyfriend calls me ;Hot devil,sxxxxxxxxxxxxy  cool cool

me likey grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by KennyG6(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2010
idi araba,
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by echobee(f): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2010
bingo
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by elecktra(f): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
echo- bee:

bingo

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
my grandma's old shaggy dog is Bingo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by H2O2: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2010
Generally is "baby"

Early hours of the morning, "rise and shine sunshine"

Mid day etc is "sweety"

Mix it up with a few "dear" "darling" "hun"

Night time / Hot is "sexy"
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by davou4eva(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ifunaya
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by davou4eva(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ifunaya
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2010
Babes is a good one.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Babes is a good one.

nope, more like iya basira
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Djdamian(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2010
I call ma chic browsugar, She cherishes d name alot, It was wot she told me sha,
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
na2day?:

nope, more like iya basira
Thats very local now haba its supposed to be romantic grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2010
Djdamian:

I call ma chic browsugar, She cherishes d name alot, It was wot she told me sha,

she lied lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ebonyeyes:

Thats very local now haba its supposed to be romantic grin grin

inferiority complex, are u saying that our local languages are unromantic?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
na2day?:

she lied lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

inferiority complex, are u saying that our local languages are unromantic?

Why do you assume I am yoruba? Yes not all Nigerians are yoruba you realise that right? Just wanted to get that out there ist grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Djdamian(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2010
@na2morow , Brownsugar happens 2 b one of her favorite movies if not her favorite, U need 2 c her wen i call her "brownsugar"
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by milkan05(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2010
na2day?:

call her ovularia, works every time  grin grin grin

wonderful pet name!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jcob:

Abuna, yssup and coochie.

abuna? WTF wat of abinchi?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Abbeycity4(f): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
@Topic
temmy (mine)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.