Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Women Should Know About Man’s Size - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Should Know About Man’s Size (1103 Views)

Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / Is This What Women Go Through? So Sad!!! / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Women Should Know About Man’s Size by IkpuMmadu: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2017
Use the stomach for sexFacebook can be a wonderful thing. How else could I stumble across my college ex-girlfriend’s information 20 years later with updates on her relationship status? A few conversations later and we are meeting up and going at it like we were back in her off-campus apartment.

However this time things were different. She kept commenting on my penis size and saying how much bigger I had gotten since age 23. She was amazed that she could feel me getting bigger while I was inside her which made her cum so much harder.

When I told her I practice penis enlargement she couldn’t believe I was taking those “internet pills” knowing how much I hate taking pills period. She was like most people who don’t realize penis enlargement actually does work…just not as advertised.

Penis Size As Men Age

After years of penis enlargement pill SPAM and seeing dubious claims like “Grow Four Inches In Four Weeks, it is no wonder that everyone thinks penis enlargement is a joke. The truth is that every man should know how to do it and their woman should highly encourage it.

This is especially true as men and women get older. For women entering the 40’s, estrogen is burned off leaving the sexual rush of a higher amount of testosterone for cougar like activities. As a cruel twist of nature, men lose testosterone starting around 25 and by 45 have 20% less testosterone.

love life with no sleepThat means men 40 and older have a lower sex drive and start to experience penis atrophy or penis shrinkage. Without penis enlargement practice women who are suddenly feeling sexually free have a mate who has a smaller dick, continuous bedtime headaches and would rather watch TV.

I have talked with women in their late 40s who complain that they have to go after 30 year old men to have sex because the 40 somethings can’t get it up. At the same time they have no connection with the 30 somethings. It is either sexually unhappy with a great conversation or great sex and hoping he will leave soon.

Not As Advertised

There are many myths about increasing your penis size but here is the truth…

There is very little to no growth by just taking a pill
Men are not going to grow larger than they are genetically designed to grow
There is no set time for reaching maximum penis size
It is not permanent
Penis enlargement is not about speed or inches. It is about consistency and getting your body to the healthiest level possible while using specific techniques to naturally get the penis to its maximum size.

Because there is so much estrogen in our food and environment, it causes girls to reach puberty faster, lowers libido in men and shrinks the size of an erection. Most men are easily 30% smaller than their largest size.

Increasing penis size requires eating healthy, a certain kind of weight lifting, and paying attention to everything that affects testosterone levels (which is a lot). The two basic growth components are increasing testosterone levels and consistent sex and or masturbation using a technique called balloning.

The obvious results of penis enlargement practice…

A longer, thicker penis size
It is actually harder
The head looks and feels larger
The bulging veins deliver more sensations (think ribbed condom)
Women can seriously feel the difference
It hangs heavier when not erect
penis size makes a difference as men agePlus penis enlargement comes with side benefits that are just all about being healthier. This includes…

Penis control to get bigger while inside her to intensify her orgasms.
Control over when to ejaculate
Ejaculate further to show off
Increase sexual stamina to last longer
Dramatically intense orgasms
Getting back up after having an orgasm faster
Penis enlargement is all about health. The penis is an early warning detection of health issues both mental and physical. Money, job and relationship stress first shows up as weaker erections and can lead to impotence. The same thing applies to physical health.

For the woman with a man who practices penis enlargement, she gets to enjoy a happier more confident guy who can deliver toe curling, pillow biting, sheet pulling sex. She also gets a man who is more likely to stay in shape and eat better which is easier when he knows the sex is going to be spectacular with his larger performance equipment.

Boosting your penis size can lead to a happier and more sexually satisfying relationship with a healthier lifestyle. Not only is it worth doing but it is actually fun and easy. Have that discussion with your man. I am sure he will want to get started right away.

When Done Correctly There Is A 30% Increase In Penis Size

So yes penis enlargement is real and does work. I have heard from hundreds of men who have used the techniques along with African Fly consistently who have grown to their maximum size and stayed there.

About Ed Bagley

Ed became a sexual performance coach after 10 years writing for the the e-magazine “FlyZones”. It began after he came across a liquid aphrodisiac called African Fly. His talks with many men and women made him realize that most people are still having “high school” sex…they have not really improved on their sexual knowledge or skills since they first had sex.

As a sexual performance coach Ed specializes in helping middle aged men become better lovers. This includes introducing them to lifestyle changes to improve testosterone, the truth about penis enlargement, exercises that enhance sex and how nutrition plays a huge role in sexual performance.

Ed is also the author of “How To Be A Better Lover in Three Days Or Less” and has spoken extensively about the need for men and women to fully understand their sexuality for a longer happier life.

http://etimes.com.ng/2017/04/21/what-women-should-know-about-penis-size/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, Marry From Your Social Class / Stakes: Change Of Hearts (new Romance Series) / Check Out How This Man Celebrated His Wife's Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.