Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) (38682 Views)

Enugu Govt Approves Over N2.4 Billion For Roads, Schools, Other Projects / Zamfara Workers Paid N6000 As Minimum Wage - Ibrahim Khaleel, NULGE President / Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by OjukwuWarBird: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
compressedhead:
[s][/s]
STOP POURING SMELLY SPITS ON ME ABEG

Is Peter Obi still the governor

illiteracy at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by alextayo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bros, if na the Osun wey me travel go on Saturday, the express way full of potholes. Motorists doesn't avoid the potholes, they only choose which one to enter. The road from Ikire to the picture of the roundabout you posted is hell.

On a good note, the schools are well spaced with large fields. I also noticed that the schools are not close to the main road and the environment is really conducive for learning.

Truth be told, most of the schools still have the Old RCM structures (Roman Catholic Mission).

At OP, the pictures you gave us is that of a road under construction as at this weekend. There are still loads of work to be done. I gave Osun road 55%

4 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by 4peace(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

These are old pics

Go get current pics

You suppose to counter his claim by provide new picture for us now. Especially that exact place that show former governor.

I Like it make una continue
Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by OjukwuWarBird: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
4peace:

You suppose to counter his claim by provide new picture for us now. Especially that exact place that show former governor.

I Like it make una continue

It is not my job to do so for him

Let him fight with recent pics

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by seguno2: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
GavelSlam:
Looks like Aregbeshola is trying.

At what cost- allocation plus IGR and loans while still owing salaries and pensions?
If you are comparing him with other lowlife governors, do you also compare yourself with the lowliest people around you?

3 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by OlaMiki: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mumu wan deceive us with another place pics . Go ya Biafra village
beberebe:

the whole rubbish you are posting have been taking care of long ago....I will always tell you post recent pics...
1&2 the new nkpor flyover after rehabilitation...
3&4..ifite road awka done with street lights

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by seguno2: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
NewsPoacher:
They are all state built, including the bypasses.

Has he completed the MKO Abiola airport with the longest runway and highest inflated cost?

3 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by OjukwuWarBird: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
compressedhead:

Igbo LAND, NO SHAME AT ALL. SPITS

I will take you serious and accept you win when you get recent pics of SE

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by beberebe: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=compressedhead post=55779193][/quote]

I have shown you the resent pics of the trash you post here, but you still decide to showcase your stupidity.....
At lease we have passe our message on the 1,2&3 page...you can continue your foolishness in the rest page....

4 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by OjukwuWarBird: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
compressedhead:

More tears flattie, cry cos no one cares.
When you post 2017 pics, I will comment.
Until then, keep fooling yourself

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by seguno2: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
adem30:
Seriously Aregbesola tried, though there are always rooms for improvement. But so many people on this forum that don't even know where Osun state is located in the map, talk less of visiting Osun will castigate him here

Would you not castigate a family head who is buying fancy clothes but cannot feed his family nor educate them?
What is the use of the roads that will be abandoned when he leaves office if he has been owing several months and years of salaries and pensions for work already done?
Is that not madness?

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by MasterChen: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
CONFAMA:

I thought I was the only one who noticed. I many times doubt if he truly is Yoruba.
RockHard:

There are too many Yorubas that behave like omoales on this forum.

That's what you get when you don't raise your kids upon tradition. It's hard to blame some of these guys really. Their parents didn't do what they ought to do hence no atom of ethnic pride. Sadly, they outnumber us here on Nairaland. I mean, isn't it obvious?

Yoruba parents need to do better.

13 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by beberebe: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
compressedhead:

SO you are pained and now posting tribal marks, will flood here with kwashiokor animals soon. No be only una get madness.

We have passed our message in the early pages is 1,2 &3....you can go on to display your stupidity on the remaining page.....who cares...lol....a pained brat running ou of frustration

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by altitudee: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
From my own view as an Engineer...this bridge was not design to have THE STANTION ABOVE IT....it is an extra load with no corresponding support....the bridge looks old while the stantion is new....addition dead load on an already constructed bridge

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by Kenchukky(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
compressedhead:
ANAMBRA

This guy is a wicked bloody liar. You have not been to Anambra in the last four years. See pictures you post as current Zik's avenue, ifitte road etc. Terrible lies.

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by MOSICATED5(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
I only have one question, where is stomach infrastructure?

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by beberebe: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
MasterChen:

That's what you get when you don't raise your kids upon tradition. It's hard to blame some of these guys really. Their parents didn't do what they ought to do hence no atom of ethnic pride. Sadly, they outnumber us here on Nairaland. I mean, isn't it obvious?

Yoruba parents need to do better.

What do you expect from people that don't have shop to sell goods...are not even industrious like Aba boys....it is only to come on nairaland and exhibit their frustration while waiting for the govt to feed them....omonile....agberos....

3 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by Origin(f): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hmmm..... grin Up Aregbs.

Seems the Eko connection is catching on.

Your manhood lives on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
the road try... over time if this continues, well you know what... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities / Yemi Osinbajo Pictured With Clergymen / Father's Day: Dino Melaye His Parents And His Children Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.