Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) (38645 Views)

Enugu Govt Approves Over N2.4 Billion For Roads, Schools, Other Projects / Zamfara Workers Paid N6000 As Minimum Wage - Ibrahim Khaleel, NULGE President / Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by MasterChen: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
beberebe:

What do you expect from people that don't have shop to sell goods...are not even industrious like Aba boys....it is only to come on nairaland and exhibit their frustration while waiting for the govt to feed them....omonile....agberos....

Son, my post was for fellow Yorubas not potopoto people. I don't know why you are wanking

I no fit blame you anyway.

17 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by alextayo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Honestly I don't understand what the problem is with all these toddlers playing this stupid, idiotic tribalism game. Instead of you people to channel your brain to constructive, informative and educative arguments, you all are here displaying your immaturity.

Whether you are a Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa or whatever tribe, you don't know where you will be tomorrow or who will help you in life. I guess most of you are still eating from your mother's pot, that's why you have all the time in the world to exhibit your ttibal bigotry.

May God help all of you to realise your stupidity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by kaystick86(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Noise Maker, All Lies

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by adem30: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
seguno2:

Would you not castigate a family head who is buying fancy clothes but cannot feed his family nor educate them?
What is the use of the roads that will be abandoned when he leaves office if he has been owing several months and years of salaries and pensions for work already done?
Is that not madness?

How many months of salary is your governor owing?

What's your state allocation compare to Osun?

Show us the infrastructures your governor put in place.

NB: Aregbesola is now owing just one month salary (Thanks to state bail out found)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by Nicepoker(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
wristbangle:

I visited SE region few months back and to my surprise what you guys were chanting to be the most sophisticated region in Nigeria happens to be otherwise.

For those believing those pictures to be true, that is the GRA section of their cities (I can say Enugu city is the only serene city managely followed by Owerri and Awka). A typical area in Onitsha is filled with filth, refuse and sewage. Even some people selling perishable goods at the dilapidated area are dirtier than swine.
ekiti man.

3 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by tola268: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
uglyafonja:
SW state minus Lagos state do not tile inner street roads ...they only concentrate on major roads....most especially their rural areas....

Below is a typical South West inner street roads...
major parts of their cities, do not have streets, boulevard, lane and crescents...
they build houses in cluster..maybe because of the nature of their houses...Brown roof dilapidated buildings..just like the ones in the picture below
I am tired of some non-intelligent people, birds of the same feather flock together. You are using only osogbo the state capital to qualify osun state. There are many big towns and villages in osun state which their roads are not motorable at all. Go to villages in osun state you will see how people are suffering in carrying their farm products to the town because of bad roads. The past Governments in osun state used graders to grade rural and villages roads, since six years ago that Aregbe took over helm of affairs in osun state non of villages roads were been graded. If you are given bribe to say what is not God is watching you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by Godfullsam(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
This below is the real Onitsha. This one single picture captures the entire Onitsha town. Anything else you see na wash.

You have taken over from lie mohammed.

Tiri gbosa for you...

5 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by Nicepoker(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
travel to osun. then u will know the op is a liar.

5 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by ipodstinks: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
This is how they claimed that Osun Revenue is more than that of the SE only to find themselves unable to pay salaries after that claim when SS/SE oil wealth nosedive
Must you always do attachee?, Lagos, ondo and Ogun have oil in abundant. I have never seen ondo indigen doing attachee with the ss . I carry yansh for una o. When will you ppl wake up to reality that your region is landlocked.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by Kayrich(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
beberebe:

a more recent pics of oshogbo

Oshogbo no get water and people lives on it like in makoko. I don't know where u see those pics.
Osun river, the only one in oshogbo wasn't abused like this ur foto.

3 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by bilazego(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
ipodstinks:
Must you always do attachee?, Lagos, ondo and Ogun have oil in abundant. I have never seen ondo indigen doing attachee with the ss . I carry yansh for una o. When will you ppl wake up to reality that your region is landlocked.

Abia, Anambra and Imo has oil as well.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by bilazego(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Can someone give us pictures from Ile Ife.

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by masseratti: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Now i know oshogbo weed is strong,that same road i drove from gbongan to oshogbo riddled with pot holes,this man must be high.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by ab11baddo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Origin:
Hmmm..... grin Up Aregbs.

Seems the Eko connection is catching on.

Your manhood lives on.
dz girl.. Looks like u specialize in manhood... Fear u o
Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by Gluthatione: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
What's the purpose of doing projects that incurred debts that posterity will still be servicing. Is that what good governance stands for? I pity the next governor in Osun state because he will struggle a lot, the white bearded man in Ondo state is still struggling with the messes former governor left behind.

3 Likes

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
I am begining to know that truth can never come out of an igbo mans mouth. is it not the same anambra that people are complaining of bad roads veryday that u ignos are comparing to osun state with lesser allocation. even with the less allocation osun is more developed than the whole southeast

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by seguno2: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Gluthatione:
What's the purpose of doing projects that incurred debts that posterity will still be servicing. Is that what good governance stands for? I pity the next governor in Osun state because he will struggle a lot, the white bearded man in Ondo state is still struggling with the messes former governor left behind.

How much debt did Oyinlola leave compared to this Onigbese?

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nicepoker:
travel to osun. then u will know the op is a liar.
no we are the one to be telling u to travel to osun stae and use your own eyes to confirm for yourself
Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
alextayo:
Bros, if na the Osun wey me travel go on Saturday, the express way full of potholes. Motorists doesn't avoid the potholes, they only choose which one to enter. The road from Ikire to the picture of the roundabout you posted is hell.

On a good note, the schools are well spaced with large fields. I also noticed that the schools are not close to the main road and the environment is really conducive for learning.

Truth be told, most of the schools still have the Old RCM structures (Roman Catholic Mission).

At OP, the pictures you gave us is that of a road under construction as at this weekend. There are still loads of work to be done. I gave Osun road 55%
if u check wekl those roads in osun state that has potholes are federal roads. u know fg hadly do things in the southwest we do everything ourselfs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by JimmyTee(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Osun is getting better.The Governor is innovative
Re: Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) by seguno2: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
adem30:
How many months of salary is your governor owing?

What's your state allocation compare to Osun?

Show us the infrastructures your governor put in place.

NB: Aregbesola is now owing just one month salary (Thanks to state bail out found)

Are we now doing competition of which governor owes the most salaries and pensions?
Why should we go so low?
No competition for who has the-

- highest enrolment of children in public schools?
- best ratio of professional teachers to students and students per classroom?
- highest ratio of doctors to patients and beds to patients?
- cleanest potable water coverage?

Meanwhile Aregbesola is owing several months salaries because he has been paying half salaries for almost two years hence the nickname Baba Hafusa.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector / Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West / Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.