Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

7 Points Of A Good Man! - Wanna Know If You Qualify? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Points Of A Good Man! - Wanna Know If You Qualify? (5660 Views)

11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You / How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* / How Do You Qualify A Girl That Tell You How Much You Will Give her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 7 Points Of A Good Man! - Wanna Know If You Qualify? by platinumnk(f): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
chipmunkey:

Plat, are you sure you do love us? grin just kiddin.
Love you lots too, Plenty kisses and hugs this new year.

yes im very sure . . thoughts of you make me all warm and tingly . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

ravenzord:

Hmm. . .I'm sure I have those traits and more in varying degrees. But then, I've always known I'm a good man.

and we are u paying my brideprice again grin grin grin for you its no chargewink

chipmunkey:

I know Plat play games a lot on here so i guess i'm not so excited.

cry cry cry et tu' Brutus? embarassed
Hotchyk:

Are there any Nigerian men who have just three of these qualities? beleive me,they are the exact opposite,they SUCK!

aparently we have very very few who fit . . you see how they complain about the simple things on the list!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Dealt With An Ungrateful Bitch.....pls Read / Thedarkhub Tv : The Largest Adult Playground On The Whatsapp Platform. / Wife Turn Husband To Goat In Pre-wedding Photoshoot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.